Can I just say I really appreciate when you put out topical DLC like this? The speed at which you get these out is phenomenal. Really sets this wishlist thread apart from others, in my opinion.
It was also really cool when you surprised @Radiohead97 with that Jack White pack, BTW
Thank you. I'm glad that you're liking the surprise Wishlist DLCs that I put out on my thread.
Anyways, it is Sunday. Which means, time for me to put Wishlist DLC that isn't a surprise. And our first half of this week's DLC is a 3-song Preview pack of A Perfect Circle's newest album, Eat The Elephant
. For some time, I've wanted to see A Perfect Circle to make their Rock Band debut, since listening to Judith when it came to Guitar Hero 5 as one of the game's On-Disc songs.
Though, since A Perfect Circle is fronted by Tool's Maynard James Keenan. A part of me thinks that APC DLC will be most likely to come if Harmonix agrees to do a Band-Centric game of Tool, with visualization, similar to the Tool Setlist on Guitar Hero World Tour. But still, I wanted to see A Perfect Circle's discography in Rock Band 4 as DLC, eventually. Anyways, here's the three songs in this pack.
- The Doomed: First, we'll start off with the album's first single. Upon first listen, I thought this song was pretty cool, as I would expect with most songs from A Perfect Circle's discography. Though, I rather have Judith first before anything else, I wouldn't mind seeing this song, if Harmonix does a A Perfect Circle Pack.
- Disillusioned: Next song is the album's second single. It's a soothing, yet pretty cool song that I enjoyed upon first listen. But like with the above song, I wouldn't mind seeing it on A Perfect Circle Pack, as long as Judith is one of the three songs in it.
- TalkTalk: And last song in this pack is the album's third single. Of the three songs in this pack, this would be my favorite from the Eat The Elephant Album. It's a cool banger that I've enjoyed upon first listen. Of course, it's a song by A Perfect Circle, and I like their songs, as they are cool and enjoyable. (And Judith is my favorite song from their discography).
Joining this pack are a group of three singles following a certain theme. And this week's theme is Elephants
. We have 3 songs related to the theme: From a band who did a song called Elephant, From a band who did a album called Elephant, and From a band that has Elephant in their name.
- Gimme Gimme Good Lovin': First is this amusingly funny, yet cool track from the 1960's. It's was covered by the Canadian Band, Helix, who are known for the song, Rock You, and the song is a standard of 1960s Bubblegum Pop, which was produced by the duo of Jerry Kasenetz and Jeff Katz. The amusingly funny part of the song comes from the "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha" part that comes after the Chorus. But it's one of my faves, as I have listened to it on Oldies Radio stations, plus I like Oldies Pop music in general.
- The Less I Know The Better: Second song is this song from Tame Impala, another good 2010s band that is long overdue since Rock Band 4's release. I've enjoyed their song, Elephant, when I've first listened to it, and I've just listened to this song just recently, and I've liked it as well. But if we get any Tame Impala, the song that will most likely come first will be Elephant. But I wouldn't mind seeing this song as well.
- The Hardest Button To Button: And finally, we have this Rewind from Rock Band 3 by The White Stripes, which is from their most successful album, Elephant. It's another cool song that I enjoyed from The White Stripes' discography, and it was very fun on Vocals, too. Of course, it's a band formed by Jack White, and aside from his eccentric personality, anything he does is pretty cool.
So, anyways, here is New Album Preview 08.
=New Album Preview 08 (A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant)=
(Band Tier: Solid
- The Doomed
(Band Tier: Challenging
(SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG
(Band Tier: Moderate
- Crazy Elephant - Gimme Gimme Good Lovin'
(Band Tier: Challenging
- Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better
(Band Tier: Moderate
- The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button
(Rock Band 3 Rewind)
And here's a recap of the songs in my Season 2's Spotlight Pass
- Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
- Tom Jones - Green, Green Grass of Home
- Arcade Fire - Everything Now
- ZZ Top - Doubleback
- Boston - Higher Power
- Stray Cats - (She's) Sexy + 17
- Atreyu - Ex's and Oh's
- A Perfect Circle - The Doomed
Next half of this week's DLC will come on Wednesday, as usual.