Rage...RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Yes. We need that i know theres one song on rock band 2 but we need more. Who agrees with me? we need some more rage. Play Bulls On A Parade, Some BombTrack and gurrela radio i know i am a bad speller

Comments

• dragonanthony86dragonanthony86 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    horrible speller. but yeah, we need more rage against the machine

may i suggest looking at my axis of justice setlist
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    dragonanthony86;1596182 said:
    horrible speller. but yeah, we need more rage against the machine

may i suggest looking at my axis of justice setlist
    I second that motion, and also agree with the thread to view ;)
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Freedom
    Killing in the Name Of (____ YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME and everything)
    Bulls on Parade

Give me those 3 and I will be satisfied.
  • Watchmen89Watchmen89 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    How about a 6 pack considering there is so many amazing songs from this band. Here is my list with 2 songs from each studio album except Renegades.

Rage Against the Machine
    Know Your Enemy
    Killing in the Name

Evil Empire
    Bulls on Parade
    Down Rodeo

The Battle of Los Angeles
    Sleep Now in the Fire
    Guerilla Radio
  • trench762trench762 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    I'd love some rage, would take any of their albums as a full album dlc, the first 2 albums especially. But I admit I would be a little hesitant buying them with the amount of censoring that would have to be done.
  • PsychoYoshiPsychoYoshi Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    There's already a thread for this. Also, call me a barbarian, but I can't stand the band.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that want more, but let's get more bands represented before we start adding more songs from the groups already in the game.
  • Phategod1Phategod1 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    I want the Battle Of LA full album. "Feel the Funk Blast."
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Phategod1;1596856 said:
    I want the Battle Of LA full album. "Feel the Funk Blast."
    Nah, Self Titled album would be much nicer (plus, more songs).

Also, any pack please have Year of tha Boomerang, I love that song (although it would be all Talky.
  • Phategod1Phategod1 Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    Captain Zepp 07;1596862 said:
    Nah, Self Titled album would be much nicer (plus, more songs).

Also, any pack please have Year of tha Boomerang, I love that song (although it would be all Talky.
    I was listen to both today and Honestly (Self title) bored me to tears.
  • runteldat5runteldat5 Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    We need a 10-15 song pack from these guys. I'm not concerned about the censorship, but we NEED more RATM from Harmonix. They need to do whatever they need to do to get these tracks for DLC. We're talking about a band that can sell out a venue faster than any other band mentioned in band requests on this forum(maybe the exception of U2, maybe). A band considered the best live act ever, even more than KISS.

And songs, don't forget Bombtrack. Bullet in the Head. Wake Up. I wish I could just make the pack selections for Harmonix. Like I said in a previous post, I'd pay big bucks for this pack. BIG! I'm not just saying this because I'm a huge rage fan, but for the game? Insane guitar solos, heavy riffs, intense drums, vocals, everything you can imagine in a rock band and these guys do it.

Harmonix, I'd say the top 15 songs(no particular order for a RockBand game would be:

1.Freedom
    2.Bullet in the Head
    3.Bombtrack
    4.Know Your Enemy
    5.Guerilla Radio
    6.Bulls on Parade
    7.Killing in the Name of
    8.Wake Up
    9.People of the Sun
    10.How Could I Just Kill a Man
    11.Township Rebellion
    12.Kick Out the Jams
    13.Revolver

The last two songs could be Vietnow, Shelter, War Within a Breath, or Down Rodeo. I know crazy fools that don't play video games at all that would rush out to buy a console and download this pack, and that'll never happen with any other band out there.

I just HOPE and PRAY that RockBand understands the power of they will hold if this pack is a RockBand DLC addition.