Rock band 2 how do you get fans?

RockinAngelsRockinAngels Unsigned
edited December 2008 in Rock Band
In GH I know how to get fans, is it the same for RB? I mean if you play against others then does that give you fans? Are there other ways to get fans and can you buy outfits and guitars? And could I find people to play with on easy mode, until I learn medium? I know I can sing, play drums, bass and guitar which is awesome. Man hurry up Christmas I want this..I know I am getting RB 2.

Comments

• idlephaseidlephase Rising Star
    edited December 2008
    You earn fans by playing through Tour mode. Challenges and Battle of the Bands don't give fans, though.
  • RockinAngelsRockinAngels Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    Tour mode is that playing against others, or you play against yourself to get fans? I don't mind either way just wondering.
  • idlephaseidlephase Rising Star
    edited December 2008
    Tour mode is where you play through the songs normally.

There are two ways to play against others in the game:

1. Score duel or tug of war
    These are under quickplay and you compete directly against another.

2. Battle of the Bands
    You play a predetermined setlist, and you are ranked against others. You are not actively playing against others, just the rankings.
  • RockinAngelsRockinAngels Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    Wow this sound cool, thanks. I get what your saying. I like the setup already. In GH3 you also could play against others for fans but I was thinking what If I just want to play with myself and my guitar and get fans. I mean I can gets fans that way but it would be nice just to get fans without having to play with others, unless I wanted to. This is why RB seems so cool and with it.