Hi! new to forums here =]

stewie711stewie711 Unsigned
edited December 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
I just joined today, and am still getting used to these forums. i've been playing music games since guitar hero 1, and i've been hooked since! my girlfriend bought me rock band 1 back in july, and i could not quit playing! xD I was already good at guitar, but picked up on drums very quickly. i love rock band because it's an escape from reality onto a big stage with tons of fans, once you see them, you want MORE fans! :)

well, i really like these forums. being able to link to your game is a GREAT touch, and i think i'll fit in good :D

ps. i've been having an issue with being randomly logged out. anything i can do?

Comments

• absolutzeroabsolutzero Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, the site's undergoing some work at the moment so you'll have to get used to re-logging in before every post.

In any case, welcome to the forums Stewie... Hmmm.. This could get confusing.
  • ffwarrior47ffwarrior47 Headliner
    edited December 2008
    absolutzero;1701290 said:
    Yeah, the site's undergoing some work at the moment so you'll have to get used to re-logging in before every post.

In any case, welcome to the forums Stewie... Hmmm.. This could get confusing.
    yes, yes it could

welcome to teh forums
  • AraghaAragha I posted 10,000 times and all I got was this lousy title
    edited December 2008
    Oh, you and the old Stewie are gonna have to have a battle royale.

But the logging out thing is just a glitch, the forums were recently overhauled.

By the way, do you like Coheed and Cambria?
  • harbingerofdoomharbingerofdoom Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    welcome!
    nothing you can do about the loggin in/out thing.. its a bug that will get sorted out soon enough.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited December 2008
    Welcome, and I'll be calling you Lil' Stewie
  • stewie711stewie711 Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    Aragha;1701295 said:
    Oh, you and the old Stewie are gonna have to have a battle royale.

But the logging out thing is just a glitch, the forums were recently overhauled.

By the way, do you like Coheed and Cambria?
    o....old stewie...must be destroyed! jk jk xD

i like coheed and cambria. i downloaded ten speed for rock band, and i've seen some of their music videos. :)
    edited December 2008
    stewie711;1701323 said:
    i like coheed and cambria. i downloaded ten speed for rock band, and i've seen some of their music videos. :)
    You'll fit in just fine, then...
  • gosox333gosox333 Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    :eek:

What if this IS the old Stewie, just using an alt-account to fool us?

And the plot thickens..........
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited December 2008
    Holy crap ANOTHER STEWIE. This is gonna be wild.

Welcome to the forums Stewie Jr. ;)
  • JohnTheDrummerJohnTheDrummer Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    gosox333;1701380 said:
    :eek:

What if this is the old stewie, just using an alt-account to fool us?

And the plot thickens..........
    what a twist!!!
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited December 2008
    Maybe it is the Stewie from the future on vacation? :P
  • Mikey803Mikey803 Headliner
    edited December 2008
    stewie711;1701281 said:
    I just joined today, and am still getting used to these forums. i've been playing music games since guitar hero 1, and i've been hooked since! my girlfriend bought me rock band 1 back in july, and i could not quit playing! xD I was already good at guitar, but picked up on drums very quickly. i love rock band because it's an escape from reality onto a big stage with tons of fans, once you see them, you want MORE fans! :)

well, i really like these forums. being able to link to your game is a GREAT touch, and i think i'll fit in good :D

ps. i've been having an issue with being randomly logged out. anything i can do?
    hello new little friend...
  • stewie711stewie711 Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    Does anybody know why my picture isn't coming up under my posts? it shows on my profile page, just not when i post :(
    edited December 2008
    stewie711;1702833 said:
    Does anybody know why my picture isn't coming up under my posts? it shows on my profile page, just not when i post :(
    If you go to the use CP (there should be a link a bit to the right of the giant blue eagle) you can do a signature and an avatar. 'Tis sweet.