My Ultimate 100 Song Rock Band 3 Setlist

ShrimpShrimp Opening Act
edited January 2009 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Here is my ultimate setlist, compiled with 100 songs from a wide variety of genres and years. The setlist is made of songs that i love or songs that would be really awesome to play. Maybe you haven't heard all songs, so i recomend you to check out some of those you haven't. The list may be lacking a little new stuff, but I mostly consider that a good thing. :P (Sorry if my grammar or spelling sucks. I'm only 17 and from Sweden.)

Songs By Release Date:

60's:
Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
The Doors - Break On Through
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Cream - White Room
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

70's:
Mountain - Never In My Life
Deep Purple - Black Night
Yes - Roundabout
T Rex - 20th Century Boy
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
The Who - 5:15
Nazareth - Razamanaz
Pink Floyd - Money
Suzi Quatro - Can The Can
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Sweet - Fox On The Run
ZZ Top - Tush
Thin Lizzy - Emerald
KISS - God Of Thunder
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
Ram Jam - Black Betty
Tom Robinson Band - 2 4 6 8 Motorway
Queen - Tie Your Mother Down
The Police - Fall Out
Riot - Rock City
Styx - Renegade
Toto - Hold The Line
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
Rainbow - Since You've Been Gone
The Clash - London Calling
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
The Damned - Smash It Up (Part 1 & 2)

80's:
Rush - The Spirit Of Radio
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Refugee
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
J. Geils Band - Centerfold
Men At Work - Down Under
Def Leppard - High 'N' Dry (Saturday Night)
Billy Squier - The Stroke
Journey - Escape
Blue

Comments

• ChewcamcbleflehChewcamcblefleh Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    Holy MOLEY! Man, that's one of the greatest setlist I've seen in a while, but can I make a suggestion? The Primus song should be "Too Many Puppies" since that song has 4 ultimate drum fills, insane-ass bass and a kick-ass solo, and the Black Sabbath song. AWESOME THINKING! This would be a setlist worth playing, hell even buying.
  • LL4MASL4Y3RLL4MASL4Y3R Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    Dude... Perfection! Unlike most people, you keep this setlist towards all rock and metal genres. There's a little of everything on this list. The Hives, A7X, Serj Tankian, David Bowie, Beatles...

And my favorite... Tool =) ... Your a genius man...
  • ShrimpShrimp Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    Now the songs are also sorted by genre.
  • Add-Rock44Add-Rock44 Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    Nice list and I must say, AWESOME pick for the Police.
  • OsperoOspero Rising Star
    edited January 2009
    Whoa. Great choice of songs there. 17, you say? I wish my musical taste had been this diverse at that age (and I feel really old now, thanks for nothing ;) ). Of course, there's always the rights problem with Led Zeppelin and Beatles (and probably some of the other stuff), but it's not as if we could do anything about that...

The Tom Petty choice seems a bit off to me, though. If you include Petty, you might as well take something a little less obscure - my personal favourite, if I could pick only one, would probably be "Runnin' Down a Dream".

Otherwise, keep it up!
  • Teh_JakesterTeh_Jakester Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    Shrimp;1745320 said:
    Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise City
    Skid Row - Slave To The Grind
    1: Paradise City is the worst song on the album, for the game and otherwise. Everyone would be bored as hell until the guitar solo, except for the vocalist, who's plugging away at really stupid lyrics. Use Garden of Eden, Nightrain, You're Crazy, Anything Goes, Think About You, You Could Be Mine, or even Welcome to the Jungle.

2: SLAVE TO THE GRIND IS THE WORST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD. Change it, NOW. Skid Row have AWESOME songs, not this awful trash. Here I Am, Midnight/Tornado, Forever, Little Wing, Miakin' a Mess, Youth Gone Wild, Piece of Me, Can't Stand the Heartache, etc. would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Glam Metal Skid Row is awesome, other Skid Row (minus Little Wing, I have no clue how that's awesome) isn't.