HeyRiles's RB: Future Classics (00s Setlist)

HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
edited June 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Hey all, I'm back again with another RB3 setlist. Two reasons this list was created:
1) Many people commented on my traditional setlist that it was too modern, and
2) Activision is apparently making a new Guitar Hero game called Modern Hits.
So, I've listened mostly to modern music, and since it's pretty easy to rip off Guitar Hero, why not make a setlist that I may know a little better?

Anyway, here's the result. My (fake) proposed title for this game Rock Band: Future Classics, featuring 80 bands and songs that have helped shape the music world of this current decade. Hope you enjoy!
As always, rate one to five, and please only post educated, insightful comments. I'll do my best to reply to anything you guys can write out.

Just one note - the songs are ordered by guitar difficulty. Feel free to leave comments, thanks!

TIER 1
Apocalyptica – I Don’t Care
Caviar – Tangerine Speedo
Gnarls Barkley – Crazy
Nickelback – Photograph
They Might Be Giants – Experimental Film
American Hi-Fi – Flavor of the Weak
Liam Lynch – United Stats of Whatever
The Hives – Walk Idiot Walk
Wolfmother – Dimension
Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II

TIER 2
Louis XIV – Finding Out True Love Is Blind
Cake – No Phone
Beck – Girl
Flobots – Rise
Sugar Ray – When It’s Over
Godsmack – Bad Religion
The Ataris – Radio #2
Hot Hot Heat – Middle of Nowhere
The All-American Rejects – Night Drive
Linkin Park – Bleed It Out

TIER 3
Dashboard Confessional – Vindicated
Nine Inch Nails – 1,000,000
Cold War Kids – Something is Not Right with Me
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Gold Lion
Weezer – Keep Fishin’
Bowling for Soup – Almost
We Are Scientists – It’s a Hit
The Strokes – 12:51
U2 – Get On Your Boots
The Killers – Under the Gun

TIER 4
Bon Jovi – Have a Nice Day
Aerosmith – Jaded
Angels & Airwaves – The Adventure
VooDoo Blue – Too Old To Cry
Unwritten Law – Seein’ Red
Kasabian – Empire
Death From Above 1979 – Romantic Rights
Powerman 5000 – Super Villain
Queens of the Stone Age – The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
Shiny Toy Guns – Ghost Town

TIER 5
Nine Days – Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal
System of a Down – Aerials
Modest Mouse – Dashboard
Von Bondies – C’mon C’mon
Katy Perry – I Kissed a Girl
Placebo – The Bitter End
Zwan – Honestly
Audioslave – Cochise
Creed – Higher

TIER 6
The Pink Spiders – Gimme Chemicals
From First to Last – Worlds Away
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
My Chemical Romance – Helena
LCD Soundsystem – Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
Yellowcard – Way Away
Jet – Rollover DJ
Fall Out Boy – Dance, Dance
Steriogram – Just Like You
AFI – Love Like Winter

TIER 7
Marilyn Manson – mOBSCENE
Franz Ferdinand – The Fallen
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Hump de Bump
Radiohead – Bodysnatchers
Airbourne – Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
Rise Against – The Good Left Undone
Maximo Park – Apply Some Pressure
The Kooks – Always Where I Need To Be
3 Doors Down – Away From the Sun
Jimmy Eat World – Big Casino

TIER 8
Foo Fighters – All My Life
Bloc Party – Luno
Toadies – No Deliverance
Paramore – Pressure
Lostprophets – Last Train Home
From Autumn to Ashes – Milligram Smile
Limp Bizkit – My Way
Silversun Pickups – Future Foe Scenarios
The Bravery – An Honest Mistake
Disturbed – Ten Thousand Fists

TIER 9
Three Days Grace – Riot
Static-X – I’m with Stupid
The Wombats – Let’s Dance to Joy Division
Arctic Monkeys – Brianstorm
Taking Back Sunday – Spin
The Raconteurs – Salute Your Solution
Story of the Year – We Don’t Care Anymore
Senses Fail – Bloody Romance
Muse – Stockholm Syndrome
Killswitch Engage – The Arms of Sorrow

TIER 10
Matchbook Romance – Playing For Keeps
The Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula
Rev Theory – Hell Yeah
Velvet Revolver – She Builds Quick Machines
Guns N’ Roses – Better
Avenged Sevenfold – Scream
Black Tide – Let Me
Ministry – Let’s Go
Ozzy Osbourne – Not Going Away
DragonForce – Fury of the Storm

Comments

  • TapedeTapede Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    there should be some Symphony X on this setlist
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    Stockholm Syndrome for the win :D
  • pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    this list is skewed way too heavily towards pop punk and alternative rock.
  • jgoshjgosh Super Star
    edited January 2009
  • vulcanjedi42vulcanjedi42 Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    Arctic Monkeys and DFA1979 make this automatically the best list I've ever seen. Hyperbole aside, this is a pretty great list. If it were me, I would've put bands like Vampire Weekend and Arcade Fire over bands like U2 and TMBG who really peaked in earlier decades, but then Experimental Film is a great song, so I guess I can't really blame you.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited January 2009
    HeyRiles;1752938 said:
    Hey all, I'm back again with another RB3 setlist. Two reasons this list was created:
    1) Many people commented on my traditional setlist that it was too modern, and
    2) Activision is apparently making a new Guitar Hero game called Modern Hits.
    So, I've listened mostly to modern music, and since it's pretty easy to rip off Guitar Hero, why not make a setlist that I may know a little better?

    Anyway, here's the result. My (fake) proposed title for this game Rock Band: Future Classics, featuring 80 bands and songs that have helped shape the music world of this current decade. Hope you enjoy!
    As always, rate one to five, and please only post educated, insightful comments. I'll do my best to reply to anything you guys can write out. Thanks!

    1. 3 Doors Down – Away from the Sun
    2. AFI – Love Like Winter
    3. Airbourne – Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
    4. Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal
    5. Arctic Monkeys – Brianstorm
    6. All-American Rejects – Night Drive
    7. Angels & Airwaves – The Adventure
    8. The Ataris – Radio #2
    9. Audioslave – Cochise
    10. Avenged Sevenfold – Scream
    11. Beck – Chemtrails
    12. Black Tide – Let Me
    13. Bloc Party – Luno
    14. Bon Jovi – Have a Nice Day
    15. Bowling For Soup – Almost
    16. Cake – No Phone
    17. Caviar – Tangerine Speedo
    18. Cold War Kids – Something is Not Right with Me
    19. Creed - Higher
    20. Dashboard Confessional – Vindicated
    21. Death From Above 1979 – Romantic Rights
    22. Disturbed – Ten Thousand Fists
    23. DragonForce – Fury of the Storm
    24. Fall Out Boy – A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More “Touch Me”
    25. Flobots – Rise
    26. Foo Fighters – All My Life
    27. Franz Ferdinand – The Fallen
    28. From Autumn to Ashes – Milligram Smile
    29. From First to Last – Worlds Away
    30. Godsmack – Bad Religion
    31. Green Day – Wake Me Up When September Ends
    32. The Hives – Walk Idiot Walk
    33. Jet – Rollover DJ
    34. Jimmy Eat World – Big Casino
    35. The Killers – Under the Gun
    36. Killswitch Engage – The Arms of Sorrow
    37. The Kooks – Always Where I Need to Be
    38. LCD Soundsystem – Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
    39. Liam Lynch – United States of Whatever
    40. Limp Bizkit – My Way
    41. Linkin Park – Bleed It Out
    42. Louis XIV – Finding Out True Love Is Blind
    43. Matchbook Romance – Playing For Keeps
    44. Maximo Park – Apply Some Pressure
    45. Ministry – Let’s Go
    46. Modest Mouse – Dashboard
    47. Muse – Stockholm Syndrome
    48. My Chemical Romance – Helena
    49. Nickelback - Photograph
    50. Nine Inch Nails – 1,000,000
    51. Paramore – Pressure
    52. Placebo – The Bitter End
    53. Queens of the Stone Age – The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
    54. The Raconteurs – Salute Your Solution
    55. Radiohead – Bodysnatchers
    56. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Hump de Bump
    57. Rev Theory – Hell Yeah
    58. Rise Against – The Good Left Undone
    59. Senses Fail – Bloody Romance
    60. Shiny Toy Guns – Ghost Town
    61. Silversun Pickups – Future Foe Scenarios
    62. The Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula
    63. Steriogram – Just Like You
    64. Story of the Year – We Don’t Care Anymore
    65. The Strokes – 12:51
    66. System of a Down – Aerials
    67. Taking Back Sunday – Spin
    68. They Might Be Giants – Experimental Film
    69. Three Days Grace – Riot
    70. Toadies – No Deliverance
    71. U2 – All Because of You
    72. Velvet Revolver – She Builds Quick Machines
    73. The Von Bondies – C’mon C’mon
    74. VooDoo Blue – Too Old To Cry
    75. We Are Scientists – It’s a Hit
    76. Weezer – Keep Fishin’
    77. Wolfmother – Dimension
    78. The Wombats – Let’s Dance to Joy Division
    79. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Gold Lion
    80. Yellowcard – Way Away

    Note: Several songs are already pulled from my traditional RB3 Setlist, in case you were wondering that
    Great list, and yeah, some future classics on there.

    Some glaring omissions, though: Blink-182; Staind; Matchbox Twenty; Coldplay; Dropkick Murphys; maybe the Stereophonics.

    But I've seriously gotta take issue with your Green Day choice, Riles....:( Much respect for your musical choices on this and other threads, but September....? Really? That makes me very sad....

    Try Jesus of Suburbia, or American Idiot, Minority, or Holiday. Or even their cover of Lennon's Working Class Hero, although I'm not a fan of including cover songs by anybody, even a GREAT version like that one.
  • army_of_mearmy_of_me Rising Star
    edited January 2009
    I particularly like the We Are Scientists, Von Bondies, Radiohead, The Raconteurs, Franz Ferdinand, and DFA 1979 choices. And Liam Lynch - brilliant.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited January 2009
    So I noticed the poll results looks like the bird. Thanks jerks!
    Tapede;1803882 said:
    there should be some Symphony X on this setlist
    I am not aware of this band, are they from this decade? Tell me the song I should listen to first, and I'll go do that
    woofmix;1803890 said:
    Stockholm Syndrome for the win :D
    My favorite album is Origin of Symmetry, but that guitar riff in Stockholm Syndrome is way too catchy to be left off. I keep anticipating that one song as DLC, ever since one of the venues in RB1 was Stockholm Synthdome
    pelemerengue;1803901 said:
    this list is skewed way too heavily towards pop punk and alternative rock.
    I'm kind of a pop-punk and alternative guy, sorry about that. I mainly listen to Ethel 47 on XM radio, though occasionally I flip on 48 for more modern music. I tried to put other genres in there, but it's hard when you don't have that kind of music in your life
    vulcanjedi42;1803974 said:
    Arctic Monkeys and DFA1979 make this automatically the best list I've ever seen. Hyperbole aside, this is a pretty great list. If it were me, I would've put bands like Vampire Weekend and Arcade Fire over bands like U2 and TMBG who really peaked in earlier decades, but then Experimental Film is a great song, so I guess I can't really blame you.
    I figured already having Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, and The Wombats were already enough bands that sounded alike, unfortunately. I don't know why I missed Arcade Fire though, I'm not a fan but I realize they're pretty popular. You're right, I did try to keep out bands that were big in earlier decades, but U2 has been just as much an influence in this decade as they have been in others, and I don't like to pass up on handing out TMBG songs haha
    cherokeesam;1804012 said:
    Great list, and yeah, some future classics on there.

    Some glaring omissions, though: Blink-182; Staind; Matchbox Twenty; Coldplay; Dropkick Murphys; maybe the Stereophonics.

    But I've seriously gotta take issue with your Green Day choice, Riles....:( Much respect for your musical choices on this and other threads, but September....? Really? That makes me very sad....

    Try Jesus of Suburbia, or American Idiot, Minority, or Holiday. Or even their cover of Lennon's Working Class Hero, although I'm not a fan of including cover songs by anybody, even a GREAT version like that one.
    Most of Blink-182's stuff is in the 90s, I can't think of any songs off the top of my head that were in the 00s. I'll give you Matchbox Twenty and Coldplay (goodness, how did I miss Coldplay?), but I am not familiar with either Dropkick Murphys or Stereophonics, other than I know Murphys are a local Boston band that were kinda in the right place at the right time, but I don't konw their music.

    I picked that Green Day song because I liked it. Sorry about that
  • eringoesmooeringoesmoo Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    This is actually really good! I was going to tell you to add Chiodos, but then I saw FFTL and I was settled :) Even though Sonny wasn't the singer in World's Away : /
  • nashphx13znashphx13z Super Star
    edited February 2009
    Nice list, Riles. :)

    Nobody ever includes Lostprophets, though. :(
  • Ferocious QFerocious Q Headliner
    edited February 2009
    gotta give it a 3, i love the artists, i hate the songs
  • supersonic1414supersonic1414 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    For Weezer, you gotta have Dope Nose.....Best song they have written in ages
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited February 2009
    eringoesmoo;1823758 said:
    This is actually really good! I was going to tell you to add Chiodos, but then I saw FFTL and I was settled :) Even though Sonny wasn't the singer in World's Away : /
    I'm afraid Chiodos isn't something I've ever heard of, and probably isn't that big a part of the decade, unlike (most of) the bands I have up. World's away is probably the most iconic for FFTL now, unfortunately, due to Madden NFL 09
    nashphx13z;1930720 said:
    Nice list, Riles. :)

    Nobody ever includes Lostprophets, though. :(
    If I ever decide to bump this up to 100 songs, one of the first songs I'm adding is Last Train Home (I think that's the name of the song...)
    Ferocious Q;1930739 said:
    gotta give it a 3, i love the artists, i hate the songs
    It's hard, since a bunch of the bands in this list are already in Rock Band, so most of their 'best' stuff isn't available. When that was the case, I picked the one from a popular band that sounded good or hard (i.e. Hump de Bump)
    supersonic1414;1931097 said:
    For Weezer, you gotta have Dope Nose.....Best song they have written in ages
    I don't think I'm familiar with it...I'll have to give it a listen. I looked it up though, and saw it's on the same album


    I'm waiting for someone to point out the United States of Whatever song. Does anyone remember how popular that was for a few weeks about six years ago?
  • army_of_mearmy_of_me Rising Star
    edited February 2009
    HeyRiles;1931357 said:

    I'm waiting for someone to point out the United States of Whatever song. Does anyone remember how popular that was for a few weeks about six years ago?
    Hello??! I believe I called that choice "genius" a few posts up. ;)
  • jrcronlakersjrcronlakers Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    HeyRiles;1752938 said:
    Hey all, I'm back again with another RB3 setlist. Two reasons this list was created:
    1) Many people commented on my traditional setlist that it was too modern, and
    2) Activision is apparently making a new Guitar Hero game called Modern Hits.
    So, I've listened mostly to modern music, and since it's pretty easy to rip off Guitar Hero, why not make a setlist that I may know a little better?

    Anyway, here's the result. My (fake) proposed title for this game Rock Band: Future Classics, featuring 80 bands and songs that have helped shape the music world of this current decade. Hope you enjoy!
    As always, rate one to five, and please only post educated, insightful comments. I'll do my best to reply to anything you guys can write out. Thanks!

    39. Liam Lynch – United States of Whatever

    Note: Several songs are already pulled from my traditional RB3 Setlist, in case you were wondering that
    Good list Riles. This song alone is why I gave it a five. It's not the greatest I just like it. Yea what ever.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited February 2009
    army_of_me;1949471 said:
    Hello??! I believe I called that choice "genius" a few posts up. ;)
    Oops haha, I didn't see that, my bad, and thanks for the earlier post!
    jrcronlakers;1949492 said:
    Good list Riles. This song alone is why I gave it a five. It's not the greatest I just like it. Yea what ever.
    Whatever DUH NA NA NAHHH NUH NAH NAH NAH NUH NAH NAHHH
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    Hey nice, I updated this and added twenty new songs! Tell me what you think!
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    Holy crap, I'm gonna try and tier this mess. Stay tuned

    Details -
    ~The tiers will be based on guitar difficulty
    ~There will be 10 tiers, with ten songs in each tier
    ~Fury of the Store is probably going to be the toughest guitar song, though I'll have to re-listen to all the songs. Second hardest is likely Let's Go
  • AraghaAragha I posted 10,000 times and all I got was this lousy title
    edited March 2009
    That's the best FOB song you could come up with?

    SRSLY?!
  • ArmsAreLoudArmsAreLoud Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    3 Doors Down song should be Train.
    Creed song should be Say I.
    Foo Fighters song should be Erase/Replace.
    ...I Kissed A Girl? Seriously?
    Nickelback song should be Side of a Bullet or Someone That You're With.
    Velvet Revolver song should be Get Out the Door or Dirty Little Thing.
    Wolfmother song should be White Unicorn.

    Meh. I'm not very knowledgable about modern stuff, but there's very little I love and plenty I hate.
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited March 2009
    ..future classics? Really?

    D:
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    Aragha;2062937 said:
    That's the best FOB song you could come up with?

    SRSLY?!
    From Under the Cork Tree is far and away my favorite FOB album, and I was only choosing singles for my lists. Really the only other options that are even recognizable are Sugar, We're Goin Down, Dance, Dance, and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
    ArmsAreLoud;2062993 said:
    3 Doors Down song should be Train.
    Creed song should be Say I.
    Foo Fighters song should be Erase/Replace.
    ...I Kissed A Girl? Seriously?
    Nickelback song should be Side of a Bullet or Someone That You're With.
    Velvet Revolver song should be Get Out the Door or Dirty Little Thing.
    Wolfmother song should be White Unicorn.



    Meh. I'm not very knowledgable about modern stuff, but there's very little I love and plenty I hate.
    Again, I was only going for released singles. I said that in my traditional setlist but forgot to mention it here, I apologize for that.
    ~Creed: not a single
    ~Foo Fighters: not a single
    ~Katy Perry: it's got guitar, and there's no denying she's part of those who have shaped the decade musically. Betcha didn't think Panic at the Disco would ever be in Rock Band either. Also, I think you just have something against Perry, or any pop singers, because you didn't say anything about Gnarls Barkley, which really has even less guitar
    ~Nickelback: Someone that You're with is not a single, and I have not heard Side of a Bullet
    ~Velvet Revolver: I listened to all eight singles and felt She Builds Quick Machines was the best fit
    ~Wolfmother: I could agree with you on that one, since I think I made this list when Dimension was released on GH:WT and I was jealous
    Gowienczyk;2063040 said:
    ..future classics? Really?

    D:
    If you had read the OP, the title is meant to be a spoof of Activision's Modern Hits
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    Still working on tiering this for guitar, over halfway done. I need to get this done before Chinese Democracy comes out!

    Also, I'm planning something that I think will be kinda awesome once I get this all tiered...stay tuned
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Not a bad list at all, don't really like that green day song for rock band.

    and for the LP song, if you were picking from MTM, it should've been Given Up, No More Sorrow or even What I've done. If it was Bleed It Out, then it should be the live version with Rob's awesome drum solo.

    I'd give it a 3.75. So overall, it would be a 4 for me. xD
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    HeyRiles;2062340 said:
    Fury of the Store
    Hehehe~ Better watch out for those revolving doors :p


    I personally cannot stand Wake Me Up When September Ends. Would've gone with Jesus of Suburbia myself.

    Other than that... not bad, lots of good stuff in there
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    BuRn7 CaK3;2085279 said:
    Not a bad list at all, don't really like that green day song for rock band.

    and for the LP song, if you were picking from MTM, it should've been Given Up, No More Sorrow or even What I've done. If it was Bleed It Out, then it should be the live version with Rob's awesome drum solo.

    I'd give it a 3.75. So overall, it would be a 4 for me. xD
    Given Up really bugs me for some reason. I think it's the PUT ME OUT OF MY F***ING MISERAAAAAYYYYY part. Listening to guitar, it's extremely boring and repetitive (though pretty much all Linkin Park songs are besides lyrics)
    jayou521;2085342 said:
    Hehehe~ Better watch out for those revolving doors :p


    I personally cannot stand Wake Me Up When September Ends. Would've gone with Jesus of Suburbia myself.

    Other than that... not bad, lots of good stuff in there
    Oops, typo, my bad. Everybody seems to hate that one particular Green Day song though, it's always had the most meaning for me (Iraqi war and whatnot)
  • KasilKasil Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    vulcanjedi42;1803974 said:
    Arctic Monkeys and DFA1979 make this automatically the best list I've ever seen. Hyperbole aside, this is a pretty great list. If it were me, I would've put bands like Vampire Weekend and Arcade Fire over bands like U2 and TMBG who really peaked in earlier decades, but then Experimental Film is a great song, so I guess I can't really blame you.
    Funny how you didn't mention GnR, lol.
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited March 2009
    HeyRiles;2085523 said:
    Given Up really bugs me for some reason. I think it's the PUT ME OUT OF MY F***ING MISERAAAAAYYYYY part. Listening to guitar, it's extremely boring and repetitive (though pretty much all Linkin Park songs are besides lyrics)
    Yeah, but they can make good songs, and they're amazing live.

    well good songs as in pre Minutes to Midnight. but still, at least half of MTM was good. that's about it.
    HeyRiles;2085523 said:
    Oops, typo, my bad. Everybody seems to hate that one particular Green Day song though, it's always had the most meaning for me (Iraqi war and whatnot)
    Yes, it's a great song. But it's slow and would be kinda boring for Rock Band.

    RB needs a great challenge song, Jesus of Suburbia would be great for that!
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    BuRn7 CaK3;2085908 said:
    Yeah, but they can make good songs, and they're amazing live.

    well good songs as in pre Minutes to Midnight. but still, at least half of MTM was good. that's about it.
    I would have to consult my brother on which song he thinks would be the best, he's a big LP fan. I may change it a little because it's getting pretty crowded in the first three tiers I'm developing
    BuRn7 CaK3;2085908 said:
    Yes, it's a great song. But it's slow and would be kinda boring for Rock Band.

    RB needs a great challenge song, Jesus of Suburbia would be great for that!
    You'd actually be surprised how many songs sound challenging on guitar right now. As of now, I have seven songs in tier 10, and six of them are really deserving due to pretty killer solos. However, it really is turning out bottom-heavy, and most songs won't be difficult until about tier 6. But then again, what can you expect? All the songs are from the 00s anyway!

    I'll look to have Green Day and Linkin Park changed, as of now, they're both in the first three tiers
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited March 2009
    HOLY CRAP I've completed tiering all the songs! Check it out on the first page!

    Just one note - the songs are ordered by guitar difficulty. There will probably be some shuffling around once I (hopefully) get to work on my next project for this, which will be mapping guitar charts for the songs. Hopefully I can actually do this, it's probably going to be really challenging.

    Also, you'll notice that many higher-leveled songs seem pretty darn easy. Well, I guess that's kind of a problem when you're selecting hits and top bands from just one decade

    BuRn7 CaK3, I couldn't find a full version of Jesus of Suburbia anywhere, so I couldn't give it a proper listen to replace it with Wake Me Up When September Ends
Sign In or Register to comment.