PS3 Hard Players Thread... Because not all of us play Expert

ke5clrke5clr Unsigned
edited January 2009 in Playstation 3
There is a similar thread for expert so I thought we needed one for hard.

OK I stole this from the other thread because it looks like a good idea. I'll fill in my other stuff.

PSN: ke5clr
RB1 Import:Yes
DLC: 125 includes AC/DC
Guitar/Bass: 90%+ on all songs with the exception of Visions (Still cant beat that song) on Hard
Vox: 90%+ on all songs on Hard

The Basics of This Thread

- Find people to do online quickplay with
- Find people to do the Band World Tour with
- Find Scorehero bands
- Find people to score duel against

Posting Guidelines

Make sure to list your PSN, amount of DLC owned, and if you imported your Rock Band 1 songs

Guitar and Bass - State your preference, normal percentage (just guess), Green Grass and High Tides percentage, Panic Attack (or Visions) percentage, your PSN, number of DLC owned, and your rank (rank is optional)

Drums - State your normal percentage, Won't Get Fooled Again or Run to the Hills percentage, Painkiller or Panic Attack percentage, your PSN, number of DLC owned, and your rank (rank is optional)

Vocals - State your normal percentage, Tangled Up in Blue or Chop Suey percentage, your PSN, number of DLC owned, and your rank (rank is optional)

Note: Some songs listed to show your skill level are from the original Rock Band, which some players may not have. If you do not have RB1, you don't need to put a score down for these songs.