How do I get More Fans for Rock Band??

babsie272babsie272 Unsigned
edited February 2009 in Rock Band
Just wondering what I need to do. Have rockband and playing the world tour have topped out at 260000 fans. Can't get anymore. What difficulity level should I be playing at? Usually playing medium and hard right now....one band member is medium and the other is on hard....

Comments

• StrumbarStrumbar Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    harder difficulties = higher fan cap.
  • stevec78stevec78 Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    there are also plenty of challenges which involve "high tech video shoot!!" which will rake in tons of dough, but wont grant any more fans. so like he said, play harder difficulty, and dont worry about the money, its all about the FANS!!
  • harbingerofdoomharbingerofdoom Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    you should be playing at a difficulty level higher than the one you are using right now? (kinda hard to say which one since you didnt say which one you are playing on though).

also, you can hire management which will affect the number of fans you can get... go through and look at them, the description on each will tell you if they bring you fans or money.
  • adamlathromadamlathrom Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    Strumbar;1771008 said:
    harder difficulties = higher fan cap.
    This. On Rock Band 1 you can only gain a certain amount of fans on Easy. Then a certain amount of fans on Medium. And so on to expert. It goes by the lowest difficulty a band member is at. Say 2 of you are on expert and one is on Medium. It will only give you the fans for medium.

Now if your playing RB2, not 100% sure, but I think it will give you a certain amount of fans when you reach a certain number. You never stop gaining fans, from what I recall on the forums. But then again, about the second paragraph, I'm not 100% sure.
  • psufan1993psufan1993 Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    The lowest member determines the difficulty. There is a cap for fans on medium and hard. You will both need to play hard to gain more fans.
  • Matt174eMatt174e Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Random question: Is having more fans useful for anything, other than just having a bigger number show up?
  • iagomonkiagomonk Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    Matt174e;1914077 said:
    Random question: Is having more fans useful for anything, other than just having a bigger number show up?
    A small number of venues have a minimum # of fans required to participate, but mostly no... it's just for bragging rights.
  • DeadPhoenix223DeadPhoenix223 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    yeah, i hate when i go to play in my hometown and have like 30 of my fans show up out of 8,000,000.
  • ExoKiller4ExoKiller4 Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    That is the medium cap, I believe, and you can't get more fans unless you play on hard/expert. Note that everyone in the band needs to play at at least hard difficulty for it to count as completing it on hard.
  • BoondockerBoondocker Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    DeadPhoenix223;1914170 said:
    yeah, i hate when i go to play in my hometown and have like 30 of my fans show up out of 8,000,000.
    So lower your ticket prices, you big diva. You don't need separate limos! :p