Blog Rock 04/10/07

edited April 2007 in Rock Band
Hey all, Not feeling so hot today so I am kicking this one at home.  Therefore I'm not tallying up the dev blogs and the Fan Blog of the day today.  Expect a double dose tomorrow.  Until then - what sort of blogs are your favorite on here?  What would you like to see more of? 

Comments

• edited April 2007
    hmxsean" said:

Hey all,

Not feeling so hot today so I am kicking this one at home. Therefore I'm not tallying up the dev blogs and the Fan Blog of the day today. Expect a double dose tomorrow.

Have you tried Chicken Soup? I hear it's good for the sole ... er ... soul.

There were just a couple posted so we can find them without going through pages and pages of blogs. Everyone must be busy.

hmxsean" said:

Until then - what sort of blogs are your favorite on here? What would you like to see more of?

That's hard to say because not much can be said about the future game although that is what most are probably looking for. Even tiny tidbits are welcome.  

I believe the server is still being taxed whenever there are more than a handful of visitors. It makes it slow to read what has been posted today. I'm beginning to wonder if the code isn't even optimized and the sql queries are just stacking up. I think the server needs some Chicken Soup too.

• edited April 2007

Not bumping this for the regular reason of bumping.

On the forum index, it still has zero (0) replies to this topic, even after I replied to it above. Maybe this reply will fix it?

Edited To Add: 

This second reply did fix the total number of replies for this topic. I still got the semiblank screen after posting, just like my first reply got, but this one did change the number of replies from 0 to 2.

• SmidgetSmidget Rising Star
    edited April 2007

When I'm feelin' under the weather I'm all about some Vitamin-C drink mixes. I personally prefer "Emergen-C". It really helps a lot, especially during the process of getting better. I reccomend checking it out.

what sort of blogs are your favorite on here?  What would you like to see more of?

Of course any that provide any tidbits of info are always welcome. I've really enjoyed reading about the staff interaction and things of the sort. Pictures of you all are always great. A few here and there would be schnazzy. I've also enjoyed the randomess and complete lack of connection to the RB project of some of them (like being a Boston driver).