DLC Week of 1/27 - Grateful Dead Pack 02

edited January 2009 in Announcements
Hey gang,

Here's the DLC announcement arriving on the week of 1/27. We're busting out our second Grateful Dead pack, bringing you six more tracks from one of the jammin'est bands around. Seriously groovy stuff. The Grateful Dead Pack 02 will contain the following tracks:

Hell In a Bucket
Don't Ease Me In
Cold Rain & Snow
Doin' That Rag
Fire On the Mountain
Uncle John's Band

All tracks are original master recordings.

These tracks will be available on Xbox 360 in the Xbox Live Marketplace on January 27th, and they will be up on the Playstation 3 in the Playstation Store on Thursday January 29th. We'll have more information on upcoming Wii DLC posted shortly, so keep posted to this thread for more info.

These classic Dead tracks will run $1.99 (aka 160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $9.99 (aka 800 Microsoft points) for the full Grateful Dead 6 pack.

For all DLC song credits please go here.

And, as always, for awesome background information on our DLC and other articles please visit the Rock Band 'Zine

Feel free to discuss this week's DLC in the official discussion thread over in The Community's Greatest Hits!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Again, to reiterate the above point about the Wii DLC, we'll have more info on the next week's release shortly. I will post again here, so keep posted.
  • edited January 2009
    Here's a list of the DLC coming to the Wii on Tuesday Jan 27th.

Smashing Pumpkins - Siva
    The Cars - Just What I Needed
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby
    Oasis - Live Forever
    30 Seconds to Mars - Attack

Each track will be 200 Wii Points.

You can discuss this DLC here.
This discussion has been closed.