Kid A or Amnesiac?

BubBub Generic Person
edited January 2009 in History of Rock
Which Radiohead album do you prefer Kid A or Amnesiac?

Comments

• The RentsThe Rents Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    I prefer Kid A because there is a little less electronic interlude type stuff.
  • BubBub Generic Person
    edited January 2009
    The Rents;1883718 said:
    I prefer Kid A because there is a little less electronic interlude type stuff.
    I used to hate their electronic stuff but over time I'm actually starting to appreciate it. That's why Radiohead is so awesome. They can continue to pull their music like taffy and still manage to keep a broad audience.
  • dalcytedalcyte Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    hoooooray for Radiohead!

i'm glad you decided to put these two albums together...because if it was like "Bends vs. Ok Computer vs. Kid A vs. Amnesiac etc.." it just would be so hard because they're such different albums that have such different feels.

I love Amnesiac myself. I've loved it all the more after seeing them do Pyramid Song live, which gave me chills. And the live version of Like Spinning Plates is one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard...and the studio version is great too.

But Kid A is also great. National Anthem ftw
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited January 2009
    i love amnesiac, but kid a is probably my favorite radiohead album (it goes back and forth with the bends).
  • kwami42kwami42 Rising Star
    edited January 2009
    Kid A = Favorite album ever, period.
  • edited January 2009
    afterstasis;1884581 said:
    i love amnesiac, but kid a is probably my favorite radiohead album (it goes back and forth with the bends).
    I completely agree with every word you said here.