Headphone jack on Rockband guitar wii

WillsterWillster Unsigned
edited January 2009 in Rock Band
Does anyone know what the headphone jack is for on the wii guitar?

Comments

• TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited January 2009
    If you're talking about the RB2 Strat, the jack underneath (assuming you're a righty) the non-removable strap peg is for an OD pedal. Hook up the pedal for your drums and now you can activate OD with ease...assuming you're not fighting the coiled cord.
  • oRabbitoRabbit Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    Man, I've always wondered what that extra button down there under the connect button and lights was for on the RB1 guitar.

Also, I could be a complete idiot, but in what order do you need to connect your guitar. I swear I have to try at least three times every time I boot it up. It'll just sit there and blink...hit connect button on guitar/receiver, both just blink. Turn off guitar and back on, both just blink. I think it works when I turn off the guitar, unplug the receiver, plug the receiver back in and turn on the guitar, but then sometimes when I do this, both just blink. It's kind of annoying.
    If you're talking about the RB2 Strat, the jack underneath (assuming you're a righty) the non-removable strap peg is for an OD pedal. Hook up the pedal for your drums and now you can activate OD with ease...assuming you're not fighting the coiled cord.
    ...and that is awesome!
  • EdHaagEdHaag Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    oRabbit;1888693 said:
    Man, I've always wondered what that extra button down there under the connect button and lights was for on the RB1 guitar.

Also, I could be a complete idiot, but in what order do you need to connect your guitar. I swear I have to try at least three times every time I boot it up. It'll just sit there and blink...hit connect button on guitar/receiver, both just blink. Turn off guitar and back on, both just blink. I think it works when I turn off the guitar, unplug the receiver, plug the receiver back in and turn on the guitar, but then sometimes when I do this, both just blink. It's kind of annoying.
    Amusingly enough, that button is a syncronization button. Pressing it should eliviate the exact problem you're talking about.
  • oRabbitoRabbit Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    EdHaag;1888710 said:
    Amusingly enough, that button is a syncronization button. Pressing it should eliviate the exact problem you're talking about.
    LOL....I'm going to go hide my face somewhere :rolleyes:
  • harbingerofdoomharbingerofdoom Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    while we are on the subject... does anyone happen to know if plugging that in disables the tilt sensor?
  • 5ivewire5ivewire Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    i tried it this afternoon - i does not disable the tilt to activate overdrive - i was hoping it would of tho

:-(