DLC Week of 2/3 - Thin Lizzy 3 Pack, The Prentenders, Pat Benatar & More!

edited February 2009 in Announcements
Hey gang!

Here's the DLC announcement arriving on the week of 2/3. We're busting out a 3 pack of Thin Lizzy anthems from their new live cd, and backing that up with classic singles from The Pretenders and Pat Benatar, as well as two tracks from Nikko!

Here's the full scoop:

Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Live)
The Pretenders - Precious
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Nikko - Break My Heart
Nikko - Don't Tell Me

All tracks are original master recordings.

These tracks will be $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the Thin Lizzy 3 pack, with the exception of the Nikko tracks which will run $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points) each.

You can find these songs in the Xbox Live Marketplace on Tues Feb 3rd, and in the Playstation Store on Thurs Feb 5th.

*** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. ***

For all DLC song credits please go here.

And, as always, for awesome background information on our DLC and other articles please visit the Rock Band 'Zine

Feel free to discuss this week's DLC in the official discussion thread over in The Community's Greatest Hits!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    We don't have an update on the Wii DLC as of right now. We're working with Nintendo to resolve the minor issue last week, and as soon as we have more info about the next batch of DLC releases I'll post them up here.

Check back for more info early next week. We're getting closer to having a more consistent announcement schedule, honest.
  • edited February 2009
    Hey again gang,

Wii DLC update here. This Tuesday (aka tomorrow) the Wii will be getting 6 more hit tracks from the Rock Band back catalog. Here's the track list:

Blondie - Hanging on the Telephone
    All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
    Boston - Hitch A Ride
    Boston - Peace Of Mind
    Boston - Smokin'
    Boston - Something About You

These tracks are all master recordings, and will all be priced at 200 Wii Points.

You can head over to discuss the new DLC in the official thread here.

Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently for the announcement. Rock on!
This discussion has been closed.