Buzzcocks For DLC!

We already have Ever Fallen In Love as DLC (it was a cover though) so I think it would be a good idea to add some more Buzzcocks as DLC. Rock Band has a big lack in punk so they should release a pack by these guys to make up for this lack.

Two songs I'd really like are:

What Do I Get?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EEPvXlTUnU

Why Can't I Touch It?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PF9iXrn09Y

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited January 2009
    i just happen to be listening to "a different kind of tension" right now...

i'd really like to see "promises", though i'd buy almost any buzzcocks.
  • Chance494Chance494 Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    "Everybodys Happy Now A Days" would make me a ery happy man.
  • obsoleteshockobsoleteshock Road Warrior
    edited January 2009
    It'll never happen, but I'd love to see Orgasm Addict.
  • edited January 2009
    obsoleteshock;1897941 said:
    It'll never happen, but I'd love to see Orgasm Addict.
    Haha, I like that song just b/c of the name...I haven't even heard it yet
  • theblazertheblazer Banned
    edited February 2009
    "You Say You Don't Love Me" is a good buzzcocks song as well... but Orgasm Addict should have been on Rock Band 1 from the get go.
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    What Do I Get would be great.
  • edited February 2009
    elitemastersam;1916198 said:
    What Do I Get would be great.
    Yes it would
  • ZortheConquerorZortheConqueror Rising Star
    edited February 2009
    I love the Buzzcocks. I was so excited to get Ever Fallen in Love.

They definitely need more.
  • ElectricWankeryElectricWankery Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    The Buzzcocks are definitely one of my all time favourite bands, and really opened me up to a lot of the 70s/80s punk like The Adverts or The Vibrators, so I'm definitely for more Buzzcocks (or for that matter, some Adverts or Vibrators. Gary Gilmore's Eyes, anyone?). Personally, my top 3 choices would be Harmony in my Head, Orgasm Addict, and Why She's a Girl From the Chainstore.

One of the greatest album downloads possible for me would be Singles Going Steady. 24 fantastic Buzzcocks songs would be fine by me.
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    TheClashTheClashTheClash;1916208 said:
    Yes it would
    Vote for the Buzzcocks in the next round of the Vote For You Favorite Punk Band thread. The Sex Pistols appear to be winning and so next time make sure to vote Buzzcocks.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I can remember hearing this song in some film starring Scarlett Johansson. I just want to love her like any other. What do I get?
  • edited February 2009
    elitemastersam;1942147 said:
    Vote for the Buzzcocks in the next round of the Vote For You Favorite Punk Band thread. The Sex Pistols appear to be winning and so next time make sure to vote Buzzcocks.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I can remember hearing this song in some film starring Scarlett Johansson. I just want to love her like any other. What do I get?
    I'll vote for them...I don't know what song I would vote for, that'd be a tough decision
    edited March 2009
    I really hope there are some usuable Buzzcocks masters for some of their more legendary singles. I also really hope that somehow Orgasm Addict could make it past the censors.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited March 2009
    "Orgasm Addict" !!!
  • edited March 2009
    obsoleteshock;2054976 said:
    I really hope there are some usuable Buzzcocks masters for some of their more legendary singles. I also really hope that somehow Orgasm Addict could make it past the censors.
    That would be epic if it were DLC and it wasn't censored but HMX has become more strict as to what they censor over the past several months so I bet it would be censored
    edited March 2009
    TheClashTheClashTheClash;2055036 said:
    That would be epic if it were DLC and it wasn't censored but HMX has become more strict as to what they censor over the past several months so I bet it would be censored
    I don't hold out too much hope for Orgasm Addict, just simply because it is a thematic problem moreso than a language problem. The title and hook of the song both probably wouldn't make it by and big chunks of nearly every line in the song would have to be censored to fully obscure their meanings. Oh well; I can settle for "What Do I Get?"
  • edited March 2009
    obsoleteshock;2056254 said:
    I don't hold out too much hope for Orgasm Addict, just simply because it is a thematic problem moreso than a language problem. The title and hook of the song both probably wouldn't make it by and big chunks of nearly every line in the song would have to be censored to fully obscure their meanings. Oh well; I can settle for "What Do I Get?"
    I'd certainly be fine with that
  • AcidRefluxAcidReflux Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Here is my idea for an awesome and well needed Buzzcocks 15 pack.

Buzzcocks Pack
    "Fiction Romance"
    "Harmony In My Head"
    "I Don't Mind"
    "Just Lust"
    "Lipstick"
    "Nostalgia"
    "Nothing Left"
    "Oh S***"
    "Orgasm Addict"
    "Real World"
    "Sixteen Again"
    "Somethings Gone Wrong Again"
    "Walking Distance"
    "Whatever Happened To"
    "You Say You Don't Love Me"

Personally I think this would make for an excellent Buzzcocks pack.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited October 2009
    I would definitely buy some Buzzcocks, I fully support this.
  • rabbybuttsrabbybutts Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I saw the buzzcocks last year in Manchester they were awesome spiral scratch is in the top ten of any 70s punk it should be a song pack.
    I do like soul survivor from the flat pack album.
    A new Manchester band to fill Oasis shoes Twisted wheel check them out.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited October 2009
    I would like to get the master version of "Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have)?"

And let's not forget:

You tried it just once
    Found it alright for kicks
    But now you find out it's a habit that sticks
    And you're an orgasm addict
  • roarvisroarvis Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I would definitely like some Buzzcocks in the game. Anything off Different Kind of Tension would be great. Also:

Autonomy
    Why She's a Girl From the Chainstore
    Lipstick
    Something's Gone Wrong Again
    Why Can't I Touch It?
  • edited April 2011
    Master Buzzcocks would kick so much ass.