need a hard guitar icon added to the web page. thx
    psn aleah2002
  • AsmoorAsmoor Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    time zone is central
  • skyttskyttskyttskytt Headliner
    edited February 2009
    Runch;1969211 said:
    Also, I never downloaded the 20 Free DLC, but I can do so it people would rather I had it.
    The 20 free has a lot of good tracks in my opinion. I pasted a list of them and was going to highlight the ones I liked as reference, and realized I was going to end up highlighting all of them, so I got rid of it. :) Some people don't like some here and there, but if you like a majority of the tracks in the game already, and are open to different genres, it's definitely worth the download.
  • RunchRunch Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    I went ahead and downloaded the 20 free songs last night. I'll be testing them out over the next few days. Hopefully I will enjoy them. :)
    edited February 2009
    Runch;1973360 said:
    I went ahead and downloaded the 20 free songs last night. I'll be testing them out over the next few days. Hopefully I will enjoy them. :)
    Hope you enjoy em too, they're definitely worth it if you like the music, some of them will grow on you if they don't appeal at first.

Figured I'd throw out the list anyway. I'll mark the ones I particularly like in red with yellow being some of my favorites in the game, though they're all really good, these ones I'll just pick regularly:
    • "Sons and Daughters" by The 88
    • "No Regrets" by Authority Zero
    • "Prequel To The Sequel" by Between the Buried and Me
    • "Bounce" by The Cab
    • "Get It On" by The Chevelles
    • "Give It To Me" by The Cocktail Slippers
    • "Database Corrupted" by Dealership
    • "I Wanna Be Your Man" by Endeverafter
    • "Ashes To Fire" by The Ghost Hounds
    • "Young" by Hollywood Undead
    • "The Feeling" by Kutless
    • "If I Ain't Got You" by The Len Price 3
    • "I'm Gone, I'm Going" by Lesley Roy
    • "Burn You Down" by Opiate for the Masses
    • "Magnetic Baby" by Semi-Precious Weapons
    • "Like a Fool" by Shaimus
    • "Crazy Tuesday" by Thenewno2
    • "The Time Is Wrong" by Tickle Me Pink
    • "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" by Underoath
    • "I.V." by X Japan
  • DJFire_CFRDJFire_CFR Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    I also added this list to the webpage :D
    edited February 2009
    DJFire_CFR;1974416 said:
    I also added this list to the webpage :D
    I should make up a list of songs I endorse as being good sometime so people know what to at least check out, maybe so they can youtube before deciding (the previews don't do many of those songs any justice), to be guided toward some of the better DLC. :)
  • haseoexehaseoexe Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    this thread is a SAVIOR compared to the "were expert players" threads, so anyways add me up my psn is aldrin_fob
    I have RB1 and RB2 BTW

Stats:
    Guitar/Bass: Hard-Expert
    Drums: Easy - Expert (selected songs)
    Vocals: Dontt bother (But I'll try if you really want to)
    DLC's so far:
    I Don't Care
    All The Small Things
    I'm still downloading the 20 free song promo
    and saving up for more DLC's please pm me for good and mostly played DLC's

I'm from the Philippines and I play randomly but I go overtime mostly on Friday afternoons until Sunday in the early hours
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    Age = 30
    Content = RB1 Import, RB2, 20 free, Track Pack 2, 20+ DLC
    Instrument = Drums, Bass, Guitar in that order
    Skill Level = Drums: Expert low tier, Hard most songs, Medium high tier; Bass/Guitar: Hard/Medium
    BNS = Never tried
    Mic Connected = Yes
    Usual Playing time: EST 11PM
    Playing Type = Casual / Fun. I only want to hear the song. I don't care about how many notes that you have on your screen.

http://users.rockheroesonline.com/doom878
  • RunchRunch Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    skyttskytt;1973784 said:
    Hope you enjoy em too, they're definitely worth it if you like the music, some of them will grow on you if they don't appeal at first.
    Yea, as I listen to these, I am quite impressed, I find that I really like quite a few of them. I'm not sure why I didn't give these songs a fair shot earlier.

I'm definitely digging the songs by Endeverafter, Authority Zero, The Cab, and The Chevelles. And the one that really surprised me? "I'm Going, I'm Gone" by Lesley Roy. Very poppy, very "Paramore-ish", but I love it. Go figure. :D
  • spitfire143spitfire143 Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Songs available: 4
    Playability: Guitar Medium Drums Mostly Medium, some hard and a few select on expert
    BNS: no
    Position: bass, guitar, drums
    edited February 2009
    Hase and Doom - I have added you to the list... You can view all the info for others in this thread here - www.crossfire-radio.com/rockband add whom you wish add as many as you wish... We all like to play for fun.. difficulties do NOT matter ever... You wont get yelled at, cause you missed a note or 2 or 10, if you find a song your really having problems with, and failing a couple times.. Just hollar to change difficulty... :D

(Is it possible for a Mod to sticky this - So more people like us in this thread can find the post easier, its kinda getting a little bit buried deep with in the other threads lol)
  • faithinothing702faithinothing702 Unsigned
    edited February 2009

PSN: Faithinothing702

Content: rb1, rb2, and about 90ish DLC http://dlcquickplay.com/ps3/faithinothing702

Playability: Expert

BNS: Never tried, would tho

Position: Bass only

Mic: Yes, I just don't tend to talk much but i do have

Usual Hours: Mon-Fri anywhere from 9:30am to noon PST then maybe Mon-Fri anytime after 9pm Weekends up in the air. (i'm a stay @ home mom so i'm on a lot!)
    edited February 2009
    Spitfire and Faith - Added to the list... YAY more people!!! The list just keeps growing and growing... We need more room so everyone can play together lol...
    edited February 2009
    okay guys little change on the page... the link is now www.crossfire-radio.com/rockband/rbusers.php had to change the file name for "other" reasons... :D
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for all your hard work DJFire. Is there any way to add the link for those that have the DLC linked. This will make it easier for me to know who has my style of DLC. Obviously I'm always up to try something new but these guys would probably be on the top of my list.
    edited February 2009
    If you goto the link in the above post, Listed in their information has "DLC TYPE" The ones with the "white" colored numbers, are linked to their dlcquickplay accounts... in which if you have an account there also, you will be able to see what they have and what you have...

Unless your asking if you can add your dlcquickplay URL? If thats the case, just toss me your URL, and I'll add it with your info.
  • budweiserCLASSICbudweiserCLASSIC Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Hey dj, do you or anyone else know how to make this stay on the top thread like the expert thread? do i have to change something since i started this one? or does webmaster do something? I'm not sure and I don't feel like digging around for hours to find something....because as you know, were almost on page 3 and getting lost in the shuffle. I'd like to stay in the open because this is the hottest looked at thread since it's creation...and thats a scientific FACT!! (Champ Kind's voice) Good job on the web page. everyone I've played with from here so far has been great! Thanks for your posts everyone, have fun, be respectful, and keep rocking!! ps (beer helps you rock longer, but not always better :cool: )
    edited February 2009
    A mod will have to sticky it. Threads in the band wanted section don't bump to the top with each post. I'll see if I can PM one and get it stickied.
    edited February 2009
    It will bump if you sent your options to show the latest posts first. Unfortunately that is not the default view.

Hey DJ, thanks I didn't realize that. Can you add the link in my sig. It's from another site but does show my DLC. Thanks
  • degx0rdegx0r Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    I'm always up for some jamming for fun. Info:

Age = 30
    Content = RB1 Import, RB2, 150+ DLC
    Instrument = drums, bass, guitar
    Skill Level = hard/expert everything, drums being my best
    BNS = sometimes for bass/guitar
    Mic Connected = RB mic only
    Usual Playing Time = evenings and weekends

PSN: degx0r (that's a zero)
    edited February 2009
    YAY it got stickied !!!! ( Thanx to the mod that did it) :D
    edited February 2009
    Doom878;1984180 said:
    It will bump if you sent your options to show the latest posts first. Unfortunately that is not the default view.

Hey DJ, thanks I didn't realize that. Can you add the link in my sig. It's from another site but does show my DLC. Thanks
    Got your info updated.....

And Degx0r added you to the list... Thanx :D
  • reave1337reave1337 Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    info is in the sig, hit me up.
  • AlacrityFitzAlacrityFitz Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Greetz and salutations and thanks for the hard work DJ... this is a handy reference chart for us PS3 users.

My details

PSN=AlacrityFitz
    Positions=Guitar,drums,bass
    DLC Code=4
    Time on=After 6pm weekdays, random on the weekends
    BNS=???
    Skill Level= Casual medium, some hard bass
    Age=36

Thanks for the thread again
    edited February 2009
    AlacrityFitz;1986149 said:
    Greetz and salutations and thanks for the hard work DJ... this is a handy reference chart for us PS3 users.

My details

PSN=AlacrityFitz
    Positions=Guitar,drums,bass
    DLC Code=4
    Time on=After 6pm weekdays, random on the weekends
    BNS=???
    Skill Level= Casual medium, some hard bass
    Age=36

Thanks for the thread again
    Thanx, yeah I figured creating the webpage would make things alot easier for people to get names instead of having to go through every post to grab someones name and add them.... Myself and Jem-Hadar are also working on something else... you could say were "expanding" that 1 single webpage into a complete site lol.. Still working on some things, but as soon as we get it finished, we will post the URL in this thread, and it will also be listed on that webpage....

As for this: BNS: ???

BNS = Breakneck Speed If you go under "extras" in game... I think its the 2nd choice... It just makes the charts go faster.... Some people can play with it on, others cant... no big deal :D

Also, do you have a mic? You can also use the "RB Mic" to talk with and what time zone are you in?
  • Jem-HadarJem-Hadar Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    haseoexe;1977858 said:
    this thread is a SAVIOR compared to the "were expert players" threads, so anyways add me up my psn is aldrin_fob

I'm from the Philippines and I play randomly but I go overtime mostly on Friday afternoons until Sunday in the early hours
    Musta na.

And that's about as far as I get. My wife is from Cebu, I've been there MANY times. You can add me if you want, or I'll try to add you to my list.
  • KluislamasKluislamas Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Im in. I have rb1 songs as well as 56 dlc
    I have a mic not much of a talker really. usally on most of the time. Im 19.

Expert- Guitar/Bass/Drums
    Expert/Hard - Vocals

PSN: jebus234
  • AlacrityFitzAlacrityFitz Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    DJFire_CFR;1987207 said:
    Thanx, yeah I figured creating the webpage would make things alot easier for people to get names instead of having to go through every post to grab someones name and add them.... Myself and Jem-Hadar are also working on something else... you could say were "expanding" that 1 single webpage into a complete site lol.. Still working on some things, but as soon as we get it finished, we will post the URL in this thread, and it will also be listed on that webpage....

As for this: BNS: ???

BNS = Breakneck Speed If you go under "extras" in game... I think its the 2nd choice... It just makes the charts go faster.... Some people can play with it on, others cant... no big deal :D

Also, do you have a mic? You can also use the "RB Mic" to talk with and what time zone are you in?
    BNS= Not Yet
    Mic=Headset, RB Mic
    edited February 2009
    okay, I think I got everyone all set up and updated... (well to this point anyways lol)

But we would like for you guys to check out the site we made up as a RBC fansite (Rock Band Community Fansite)

Come check it out, and tell us what you think about it
    http://rockband.crossfire-radio.com

(If a Dev sees this, you come check it out to, and let us know) hehe :P