Drink, Play, Be Merry

Comments

• DJFire_CFRDJFire_CFR Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    deLyrical;1991836 said:
    Hi, new here (hello!), and wow this is such a great idea. Looking for fun people to play with, don't care about anyone's skill level, just want to have fun.

PSN: iTztHakillz (don't blame me, my son made it up)
    When I play: about 7 - 11 pm EST, weekends vary
    Gtr: Med
    Bass: Hard/Ex
    Vox: Hard, working on leveling up
    Drums: um, no.
    DLC: just a couple of songs
    Breakneck: hahaha. no.
    I just have the rockband mic.
    Music: I like it all except Eye of the Tiger. I wish I could delete it from the game.

I just got the RB1 songs; v. inexperienced playing them.
    You do have RB2 also though correct ? =\
  • deLyricaldeLyrical Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    DJFire_CFR;1992052 said:
    You do have RB2 also though correct ? =\
    yes :)
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited February 2009
    I don't play a ton, but I do have over 500 songs total. PSN is in the sig.

We should all hit up www.xat.com/rockbandps3 if we want to make bands and such. Just a chat I created.
  • tronisftwtronisftw Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Im in: tronisftw, add me. Bass/guitar expert. Lots of DLC and RB1
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited February 2009
    tronisftw;1995527 said:
    I saw you went on the site, I had just left. If you come back, I'm there now. Thanks.
    edited February 2009
    you can also come on over to a little site myself and Jem have created... a place where we can all get together post, you can even post in your "state" http://rockband.crossfire-radio.com Its mostly a site built for all of us here in this thread... if other people join, great.. if not.. well you know lol
    edited February 2009
    tronisftw;1995527 said:
    tronisftw if you go here: http://rockband.crossfire-radio.com/rbusers.php and check the info on there.. and repost your info.. I can get you added to the page.. :D
  • reave1337reave1337 Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    ok, reposting to update my stuff.

PSN ID: in the sig.
    Songs available: RB1 and 2. about 60 DLC, the 20 free included. disturbed, offspring, all that reamains, a few others.
    Playability: drums, guitar and bass expert.
    BNS: doesnt matter either way to me.
    Position: drums, guitar and bass. perfer drums over all the others though.
    i have a mic and im normally on every night in the evening.
  • DaJMan311DaJMan311 Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    DaJMan311 (PSN)

RB1, RB2, 20 Free, and about 65 others, mostly metal. 263 or so total.

Guitar-Expert, 96%
    Drums-Expert, 98-99%
    Vocals-Expert, ?%
    Bass-Not for me.

BNS: I've never tried it but bring it on.
  • Dave_ThDave_Th Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    This the sign up for the no pressure Rock Band Party.. well sign me up.

PSN ID: Dave_Th
    Songs: RB1 set, RB2, AC/DC and others totaling 146 DLC
    Playability: Will play anything but prefer Vocals, Level: Vocals = Hard, All others = Med
    BNS: Dont Care
    I have a Mike and am on most evenings and weekends
  • IgYIgY Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Heh, I was just about to start my own thread in the Band Wanted section to look for other casual players, but then I saw this thread. So I'll throw my name out there for everyone!

PSN ID: Rummy259
    Songs Available: RB1 exported, 20 free songs, 213 other DLC (no AC/DC yet)
    Playability: Guitar/Bass - Hard; Drums - Medium/Hard
    Breakneck Speed: NO
    Position: Guitar, Bass, Drums
    Mic Connected: It can be
    Hours Available: Weekdays usually from 10PM to midnight central time (though I may not play drums then since I have a roommate that is usually asleep then). Weekends randomly after noon unless I find something to do, but am usually available after 9PM until whenever.
    Playing Type: Casual/Fun. I don't care about high scores or even joining a band. I'm just looking to have fun!

I have a profile at the DLC quickplay site: http://dlcquickplay.com/ps3/rummy259.

I've also joined your Rock Band community website.

Feel free to add me!
    edited February 2009
    awesome guys.. I'll get you all added to the list.... Be sure and check out the site in my sig... Its for all of us to keep in touch easier.. ;)
    IgY" said:

I've also joined your Rock Band community website.
    Thanx for joining :D

(http://rockband.crossfire-radio.com/rbusers.php) List Updated... With in the next day or so, im going to try to get everyone added, that I don't have on my friends list yet... So you should be receiving a friend add in the next day or so... If you don't.. no worries, I'll get to you :D lol
  • wa-360wa-360 Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    hell yeah feel free to add me mostly experts guitar/bass and vox. and have dlc
    psn wa360
  • Dave_ThDave_Th Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for adding me to the list, one correction though my DLC Type should be a 10 not 18.
  • fruitsationfruitsation Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Add me to that list por favor, PSN: fruitsation, RB1 songs, AC/DCTrack, All free songs, the Cars album and much more, Also I have a headset, Hard/Expert Drummer
  • Jem-HadarJem-Hadar Opening Act
    edited February 2009
    WOW, I've been quiet in here too long huh. It's refreshing to see so many people signing up for the thread. I've been busy with DJFire working on the other forum we created. Feel free to come check it out if you want.

As for playability, I tihnk the majority of it is that we are looking for some one with a pulse, and can at least get 75% on easy. Anything above that is gravy.

DLC, if you got some GREAT, if not hey that's fine too. The game was made to have fun with, and that is what we like to do. Of course there is ALWAYS some friendly banter going on between a few of us, that have the Blue Tooth Headsets. BUT even those are all in fun.

If you have not added me to your friends list, feel free to, just remember I do live in Alaska, so time zones come into play quite a bit. Weekends are best for me. If you don't find me online on the PS3, just send me an email or instant message (masterdecker@yahoo.com). masterdecker is also my Yahoo messenger ID.
    edited February 2009
    Dave_Th;2000712 said:
    Thanks for adding me to the list, one correction though my DLC Type should be a 10 not 18.
    Okay... wasnt "exactly" sure if you had 20 free or not.. :D but I fixed it..
  • fruitsationfruitsation Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Forgot to mention I also play guitar/bass on expert/hard. If you could add that to the list that would be grand, Also I think im in category 10 for DLC.
    edited February 2009
    Got you added Fruit... exception of your times available(and time zone), if you play on BNS, and your age :D

and wa360... If you could check out the list page, and give a bit more info... I can get you added too.... Thanx everyone
  • automatic-aspieautomatic-aspie Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Ditto. I have too many things to take too seriously as it is. =D I want to meet people who want to play RB for kicks (any instrument, any difficulty--or should I say "easiness" -- level). I play guitar on hard and I can probably be a vocalist ONLY IF necessary -- even when tipsy (Hah!). And I think I have acceptable RB online play etiquette whenever my internet connection permits it.

PSN: monique-wittig
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    Hey DJ, I joined your forum. I didn't see the link to the RBusers list. I'm sure I missed it.

Also is there a way you can a Date Added column to the list. I like to add the friends that have similar playlists to mine and as I want to make sure that I don't keep checking the same guy's 200 DLC list. All work is appreciated. :)
    edited February 2009
    Doom878;2003619 said:
    Hey DJ, I joined your forum. I didn't see the link to the RBusers list. I'm sure I missed it.

Also is there a way you can a Date Added column to the list. I like to add the friends that have similar playlists to mine and as I want to make sure that I don't keep checking the same guy's 200 DLC list. All work is appreciated. :)
    Yeah I didn't have the users list linked to the forum yet, but I can do that in the next couple hours.... as for "Date added" The only thing I can really do, is go back through recent threads and check the dates of their posts, and try to match up when I added who... cause I don't always get them added the same day they post..

But I'll see what I can come up with... That or I can work on a little something to where, you can "checked" the ones you have already added or something close to that :D lol
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    That would be great. Thanks again
  • JailmannJailmann Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Hey everyone!

Been playing for a while now, but only recently setup online play.

I'm always looking for online friends to play with and never drop out of songs (unless I gather wife aggro). Have no headset, but can use the mic to talk, I guess.

I only have RB2 and the DLC from the back of the manual, but I'm looking to get RB1 soon and download some good songs (any suggestions would be great!)
    edited February 2009
    Jailmann;2005476 said:
    Hey everyone!

Been playing for a while now, but only recently setup online play.

I'm always looking for online friends to play with and never drop out of songs (unless I gather wife aggro). Have no headset, but can use the mic to talk, I guess.

I only have RB2 and the DLC from the back of the manual, but I'm looking to get RB1 soon and download some good songs (any suggestions would be great!)
    Sure Jailmann... Check out this Players list: http://rockband.crossfire-radio.com/rbusers.php and come back here and re submit your info,and I can get you added to the list :D
  • edited February 2009
    Hey, guys. Lookin' for people to play different stuff with. All my info is in my sig, but to clarify a few things so you have an idea:

On Drums, there are only 11 songs that I can't do on expert (alone) without failing (for now) which is why I say hard/expert. These songs are: Panic Attack, Battery, Thrasher, Move Along, Visions, Blinded By Fear, (Don't Fear) the Reaper, Laid to Rest, Prequel to the Sequel, Foreplay (last I checked- haven't tried it in a while) and probably Sin Wagon (I haven't tried it yet).

I have Plat guitar/bass, gold drums (panic and visions hate me on expert), and no vox icon (yet)

If I have to sing, I will, but I prefer guitar/bass or drums.

Yes, I have 208 DLC. None of them are Metallica/Megadeth/Disturbed/Yngwie/Crue/ACDC, though I do have some metal (earache pack, Lamb of God). Only reason I point this out is because I've had issues playing with some people who get annoyed that I don't get metal DLC, or only have a few.

Full albums I have are Pixies and No Doubt. I have 2 tracks off the Cars (getting more, though) and one Judas Priest track (You've Got Another Thing Comin).

I've got a neat variety of stuff, so this thread seemed like the perfect place to find people. I don't care what diff you play on if we're doing quickplay- cuz that would be stupid.

I drink lots of beer when I play, and am up for a long time, so beware- I might be a little drunk if you catch me up late. :)

Feel free to friend me- just make sure you mention this thread so I know you're not stalking me. haha

My new DLC should be done downloading now, so I'm going to crack another and get back to it. See you on stage!!!
  • JailmannJailmann Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for the warm welcome, DJFire.

I have no idea what BNS is, and a search of this forum for "BNS" turns up nothing so... could you help?

Other than that, the instrument and DLC info should be in my sig <-- not sig, previous post (until I download more songs), and I'm 31.

Anyone who reads this can feel free to add me to friends, but like Haphazardly above I tend to drink while playing.

Any suggestions for popular DLC? I don't want to wind up paying for anything unpopular. And do many bands I join on-line expect me to have my mic plugged in for communication?
  • danielsondanielson Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    I'm new to the RB2 for ps3 and am looking to jam with some people.. I can play a majority of RB1 and RB2 songs on hard with guitar and a fair amount of tunes on the drums on medium. Just looking to play any songs and have a good time.

PSN ID: DanielSIGG
    edited February 2009
    Jailmann;2006626 said:
    Thanks for the warm welcome, DJFire.

I have no idea what BNS is, and a search of this forum for "BNS" turns up nothing so... could you help?

Other than that, the instrument and DLC info should be in my sig <-- not sig, previous post (until I download more songs), and I'm 31.

Anyone who reads this can feel free to add me to friends, but like Haphazardly above I tend to drink while playing.

Any suggestions for popular DLC? I don't want to wind up paying for anything unpopular. And do many bands I join on-line expect me to have my mic plugged in for communication?</div>
    BNS = Breakneck Speed

On the menu screen of Rock Band Game > Extras > Breakneck Speed.... It basically speeds up the chart a little bit, makes it go faster :D

eh.. I drink to when I play... just as long as you don't become a "mean drunk" its all good lol....

Its not "mandatory" to have a mic, but it does help with playing as some people tend to ask other players song choices.. ;)

(side note)
    I'll have the list updated with in the next day or so
  • ADBjesterADBjester Rising Star
    edited February 2009
    FYI, though I've not been responding to invites lately, it's not because I'm "out". I've just had an epiphany on handling HoPo's, and have been working through some practice nights in solo before coming back into online play as a better player.

I've updated my DLC, adding another huge chunk last night. I've already arranged a session for tonight to try out some of the new stuff, but I'll be around other nights this week.

http://dlcquickplay.com/ps3/adbjester

Jester