Drink, Play, Be Merry

Comments

• emsegsemsegs Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Expert multi-instrumentalist (besides vocals and Pro Keys, I suck at those) with 333 songs, soon to be 334 when Selkies comes to PS3 on tuesday.
  • marcus439marcus439 Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    Drummer normally play on hard but when am just hanging around i play on med i have really bad ankles hurts sometimes to play hard aha but im on like everyday and have a mic don't have much dlc but will be getting sum pretty soon!!! just add me if anyone feels like playing oh and i have Rb3
  • atomtanatomtan Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    Expert vocalist. I'm normally available mornings central time zone. I have a fair amount of DLC, too much if you ask my wife, and still adding to the collection.

PSN: atomtan77
  • ImageryImagery Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    Hey All -

PSN: Imagery24

Typically play the drums on hard, or vocals on hard but I have the other instruments as well. Have RB1, RB2 and RB3. Have some DLC, but still working on expanding my collection. Just looking to have some fun, so send me an add if you wanna rock out some time!
  • Swi-TSwi-T Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    Looking for Expert players!

Not just any Expert players - I'm seeking players who are really nice and cool. Someone who can ROKK out, maintain an upbeat and friendly atmosphere. No score whoring please - you can do that on your own but not with me. I love FULL bands.

I think I have almost 1400 DLCS/RBNS + RB1 + RB2. I normally play Expert Vocals.

*Seeking: Pro Expert Drummers and Expert Guitarists/Bassists.
    *DLC: Prefer - 500+ minimum. If under, then that's alright as long as you have something (:

There seems to be a lot of ignorant players on RB3. There is a BIG difference with players from RB1 to RB3 online. People are more competitive, ignorant, and (boring). Or at least the ones I've met. I know my group of fun bunches are out there somewhere...

You don't have to be so competitive to be good. There are many underrated great players out there who doesn't have to brag or "show off." If you are one of them, then please join me and let's go on an exciting rocking journey!
  • KipudonKipudon Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    "Hello, world" .... Greetings from Finland and be free to add if u dont take gaming too serious. For me RB has allways been more about the music, few brews and.... well thats basicly it. Got 600+ songs and all intruments execpt the pro-drums.... cant master even one(suck at all). Kipudon
  • ricknightridr20ricknightridr20 Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    going online now got good amount of DLC kinda

psn:ricknightridr20
  • Hurlock71Hurlock71 Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    I'll play. I can play guitar hard/expert and I like to have a few beers too so don't get the hump if I mess up.

Hurlock71
  • clarkee1975clarkee1975 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    hi peeps!

count me in - smoke, drink, guitar, bass, hard mainly (but not the best lol)
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    Hurlock71 wrote: »
    I'll play. I can play guitar hard/expert and I like to have a few beers too so don't get the hump if I mess up.

Hurlock71

I'll be adding you tonight...get your beer ready! :D
    Can you play bass?
  • Stamos11Stamos11 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    I am always looking for more people to rock with. I play guitar, bass, keys, drums and with enough beer I'll might sing. I have rock band 1, 2, 3, and Lego, as well as lots of DLC. Add me and let's rock.
    edited April 2012
    Stamos11 wrote: »
    I am always looking for more people to rock with. I play guitar, bass, keys, drums and with enough beer I'll might sing. I have rock band 1, 2, 3, and Lego, as well as lots of DLC. Add me and let's rock.

Cool add you later...Bring BEER on Friday night... It's your turn to treat! :D
  • borowedarroganceborowedarrogance Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    xpert bassist/guitarist with 1400 some songs (not quiet good enough on guitar for a lot of the crazy songs/ranked 100 something on disc for bass...but still some bass songs that kill me too lmao...really don't care what you play on be it easy or expert, but DLC is MUCH appreciated, as is a sense of humor.

borowedarrogance is the PSN name, and I'm on sporadically/fairly regularly.
  • borowedarroganceborowedarrogance Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    xpert bassist/guitarist with 1400 some songs (not quiet good enough on guitar for a lot of the crazy songs/ranked 100 something on disc for bass...but still some bass songs that kill me too lmao...really don't care what you play on be it easy or expert, but DLC is MUCH appreciated, as is a sense of humor.

borowedarrogance is the PSN name, and I'm on sporadically/fairly regularly.
  • AhieliaAhielia Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Doing mostly hard/some expert Bass, but got microphones last night, so can do that as well (hard, some expert).
    Guitar is ****ty, easy, or medium if I'm feeling lucky.

Getting more and more DLC, though I'm aching for someone to play AC/DC with me! (the track pack)
  • PyonpeaPyonpea Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Send me a message to jam...Pyonpea...I play Expert Pro Drums and on occasion can get the wife to play Expert Vocals. Have almost 200 DLC along with all RB exports. Also willing to buy songs you want to play no problem. West coast time zone, after work and on weekends.
  • M-A-O-2M-A-O-2 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    New Drummer looking to play. I have RB2 and RB3, just need to get some DLC but I'm old, playing easy still working my way up. Hit me up.

M-A-O-2
  • MoonwatcherSizMoonwatcherSiz Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    I would love to play with you guys. I only have about 30 DLC on my RB3. Im in the process on getting RB1 and 2 when i can find the games. I mainly play on expert but if im going to be drinking and having fun I drop to hard on guitar and bass.
    My PSN is MoonwatcherSiz. Lets go grab a few cold ones and jam
  • KND101KND101 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    yo im in i play hard guitar/bass working on expert and play drums on hard/medium im open to doin volcals gamer tag is KND101 send message might have to delete someone
  • PlayBoyPapi86PlayBoyPapi86 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Pro Drummer here... I can't really play on hard or expert but I've looking for a good time with bandmates around here...... DLC is a plus for me.. especially Red Hot Chili Peppers or anything else worth downloading on RB3... Just add me if your looking for a serious Player and is willing to practice with... My PSN is : SuPerSTAR_Gio... Let me know who's ready to Rock !!! Peace
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Expert Pro Keyboardist. Infos in Signature, I really do prefer expert players, but if you have enough DLCs compatible with my list I won't mind hard players. Easy players is just lame tho :P
  • TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Expert Bassist/Guitarist. PSN TheBonobo4. :)

I have RB1, RB2, RB3 and about 80DLC songs. (300 songs in total).
  • myscombemyscombe Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    I have 929 DLC. Play guitar/bass on mostly expert, but not always. I'm an 'older' player (48), but I could care less about scores, etc. I just like to play.
    PSN: myscombe22
  • DaveDamentedDaveDamented Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    Feel free to add me

psn: RazzelFrazzel

I play mostly Guitar and bass with pro drums thrown in the mix I play on hard but I can hold my own on expert at times. I just play because I love the game and I dont care about being the best
  • CACACA24CACACA24 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    i i want to play. I have rock band 1. only soon will get rock band 2 and 3
  • CACACA24CACACA24 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    want to play RB1. I am not the best i play hard
  • MbahGondrongMbahGondrong Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    I play RB2, Green Day and Lego. Play vocals mostly expert. Add me: MbahGondrong
    edited September 2012
    myscombe wrote: »
    I have 929 DLC. Play guitar/bass on mostly expert, but not always. I'm an 'older' player (48), but I could care less about scores, etc. I just like to play.
    PSN: myscombe22

Got BEER?
  • LunaticLunatic Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Hi everyone, I play keys, hard and expert, but for fun, not score. Looking for ppl too.

psn: Thyra_anuL
  • FRKZILAFRKZILA Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I play on med. but I DON'T MISS MUCH so it sounds good. I have RB1 & RB2 library added to 3. I play bass & guitar. Head Bangers Ball sound familier? I'm an old head banger. I have a sh*t load of downloads. Ozzy,Priest,Maiden,Stevie Ray Vaughan,Crew,Evanesence,Lucuna Coil,KISS,Rush,Maiden,Boston and a whole pile more. And quite a bite of chick singing songs.

Any one want to jam just send me a request.

FRKZILA