Drink, Play, Be Merry

Comments

• adammcc84adammcc84 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    not sure if many people look at this anymore but i'll post anyway. I have about 600 songs including RB1,2,3, greenday and lego all exported to RB3. i average over 95% on most songs bar the really difficult ones. FORGOT TO SAY I ONLY PLAY PRO DRUMS, haven't bothered with the guitar in years.

my psn is: adam-mcc so feel free to add me.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    adammcc84 wrote: »
    not sure if many people look at this anymore but i'll post anyway. I have about 600 songs including RB1,2,3, greenday and lego all exported to RB3. i average over 95% on most songs bar the really difficult ones. FORGOT TO SAY I ONLY PLAY PRO DRUMS, haven't bothered with the guitar in years.

my psn is: adam-mcc so feel free to add me.

What about DLC with keys, and pro guitar upgrades?
  • llsgxx1llsgxx1 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Feel free to add me anyone to jam. :) I play all Legacy Instruments, and Pro Drums. "LLSGXX"

(1710 songs and counting...;])
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited February 2013
    llsgxx1 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me anyone to jam. :) I play all Legacy Instruments, and Pro Drums. "LLSGXX"

(1710 songs and counting...;])

Got Beer and a Mic? :)
    edited February 2013
    intropee wrote: »
    Got Beer and a Mic? :)

Just the mic, but I got something better than beer. ^^
    edited February 2013
    Just the mic, but I got something better than beer. ^^

INB4 weed. (Don't worry, I'm more green than brown myself.)
    edited February 2013
    Alternity wrote: »
    INB4 weed. (Don't worry, I'm more green than brown myself.)
    You win. :P
  • cougarbait26cougarbait26 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Not a pro but decent. Mostly expert but depends on how many drinks I've downed. Haha. I play guitar, bass, and drums/pro drums and dont mind switching around if you have a preference. Looking for players who are more concerned about having fun than score brought me here. 430 dlc plus rb1, rb2, Legos, and green day. cougarbait26 is my psn. Send friend request if you are on same page. (Have turtle beach headset but seems to be I a little weird about comm. on rockband. Works well with some and hardly at all with others.)
  • cougarbait26cougarbait26 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    P.s....hoping to play some this week as I am scheduled surgery on my shoulder march 6 and will be down and out for awhile.
    edited February 2013
    You win. :P

Do you have pro guitar upgrades with all those DLCs? Don't mind my signature, I play more pro bass than anything theses times.
  • TenswiredTenswired Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Expert Vocals here - Tenswired
    Roommate plays expert pro drums.

450 + DLC, RB 1,2,3,Lego

Will be playing tonight around 6pmCST if any bands need vocals or anyone wants to play feel free to add.
  • Trama-TizedTrama-Tized Unsigned
    edited November 2013
    Hey Bud, Expert ProDrummer here looking to drink and Jam. Got everything disc based plus over 1700 songs in the old library.Add Me today and we'll jam!(and Drink)! PSN: Trama-Tized
  • If anybody still plays, I play quite often. I'm not big on crazy-fast metal songs or songs where they sound like they have marbles in their mouths (on RB3, I've rated most of those songs a 1-Star rating and have the filter on). That being said, I hate playing any song on difficulty that's less than Hard (Guitar & Bass), though there are a few that I just can't quite nail. Lacking co-ordination for drums and end up Medium-to-Hard.

Anyway, PSN is PJGillespie. Add me if anybody wants - just put Rock Band in the request.
  • Add me please I wanna play rock band with someone haha.....Zachary_101
  • k3lzXcorek3lzXcore Unsigned
    edited June 2014
    Dying to gather new players to play rockband as it's rare to find anyone these days! PSN: k3lzXcore I play expert vocals all the time, however I have the full kit including keys. 537 songs and all imports. Been playing since it first came out, all the way to Guitar Hero 1. I play for fun and hope everyone else does too. So please add me, it's hard to find players.

Also can find me on dlcquickplay.com
  • PSN: Pest_IMis_mic-
    Eastern Time
    I have around 80 DLC still going for more, and am trying to get some imports
    Guitar/Bass: I usually get 90%+ not as good as I used to be (won a tournament long time ago (and not an official tournament))
    Drums/Pro Drums: I actually am a drummer in real life so I’m not your guy for FCs but I’m currently working on playing Eden by Tesseract fluently and I’m on 89%.
    Vocals: I am a skilled vocalist 100% chop suey and down with the sickness and my sister can add on who is an actual vocal teacher with double harmonies to other songs. (currently working on getting “is this just fantasy” with one of our vocal friends)

I usually play later in the night like 7:00pm and past unless it’s a weekend, then I play all day. My sister though may sometimes play before that and although she’s skilled at singing, she’s learning to be better in the other instruments.

When you add me, say in the message you’re from the forums and when you want to jam out message me to see who’s playing at the time if it’s me or my sister so you know who you’ll be playing with. I would love to play with all of you guys :)

I'm just giving you background I'm really not looking for pros, just people to play with honestly.
  • PSN- MrandMrsVicious
    I have about 170 dlc and am working on expert level in both bass and guitar, but there's still a lot I have to play on hard. I used to only play expert vocals, but both my mics are now broken, I'm hoping for a new one for Christmas lol I live in AZ, so I'm on west coast time.
  • PSN- j725tj725t
    Ive got over 100 dlc most of the disc ones and a lot of rock punk and metal i play keys guitar bass and vocals usually hard for all
  • edited December 2014
    PSN - Starlight4-

If my friend list is full. just send me a message and I'll be sure to delete someone to make room for a Rock Band fella.

I mostly play Expert Guitar. I'll play PRO Bass every now and then but I prefer guitar.
    I'm trying to get a good DLC collection going too. Don't like screamo and that crap but I'll buy it if it sounds good.

Current songs on RB:
    RB2
    RB3
    RB DLC: 37 songs
  • I love this game I have RB1, 2 and lego. PSN Baldzillabill