The Beatles: Rock Band: Huge Success in Colombia

dt_torresdt_torres Road Warrior
edited March 2009 in Rock Band
Coming from a 3rd world country, its extremely rare to hear about videogames in the news, newspaper, and radio

With the Beatles game, I have heard every single thing HMX has announced about the game

Today, on the news, there was a small article about the game

Comments

• IMGOD2ALLIMGOD2ALL Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    hum, doesn't surprise me one bit, ive seen at least 5 different articles on the matter on my yahoo homepage.
  • NERDYtimmyNERDYtimmy Rising Star
    edited March 2009
  • dt_torresdt_torres Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    IMGOD2ALL;2061088 said:
    hum, doesn't surprise me one bit, ive seen at least 5 different articles on the matter on my yahoo homepage.
    do u live in Colombia??
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited March 2009
    Im in Scotland and there isnt anything anywhere about the game = this the UK no less :eek:

Mind you its early yet - maybe once there is more info on the game it will get some exposure but i must confess GHWT sneaked into the press here and there due to its avatar and music from a certain Jimmi Hendrix. That aside the music games as a whole dont get any coverage on the news or the press
  • CaptainFeralCaptainFeral Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    It's the Beatles after all.
    Anyone who thinks HMX is taking a financial risk by doing a Beatles game is a complete and utter moron. The Beatles practically have a religion. Hell, they actually -did- lead to a big increase in Hindus around the world simply by having a drug fueled Indian vacation. Hare Krishna's -still- have problems with Beatles fans due to that.
    Hell, Catcher in the Rye surged in popularity awhile back (don't get me wrong, it was a good book to begin with and was always relatively popular) just because it was a favorite of the guy that -shot- Lennon.

This is one reason why I'm excited about this game. Not just because I'm a huge Beatles fan.
    This game is going to sell so well that we'll never have DLC problems again. Harmonix will have the cash to license anything and everything they want, hire more staff, etc.
  • dt_torresdt_torres Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    CaptainFeral;2061168 said:
    Anyone who thinks HMX is taking a financial risk by doing a Beatles game is a complete and utter moron. The Beatles practically have a religion. Hell, they actually -did- lead to a big increase in Hindus around the world simply by having a drug fueled Indian vacation. Hare Krishna's -still- have problems with Beatles fans due to that.
    Hell, Catcher in the Rye surged in popularity awhile back (don't get me wrong, it was a good book to begin with and was always relatively popular) just because it was a favorite of the guy that -shot- Lennon.

This is one reason why I'm excited about this game. Not just because I'm a huge Beatles fan.
    This game is going to sell so well that we'll never have DLC problems again. Harmonix will have the cash to license anything and everything they want, hire more staff, etc.
    this
  • Julio_Strikes_BackJulio_Strikes_Back Headliner
    edited March 2009
    CaptainFeral;2061168 said:

I would sig this if quotes were allowed.