Who's Worse Miley Cyrus Or Jonas Brothers

gmarshgmarsh Headliner
edited March 2009 in History of Rock
Certainly the most beloved bands to people on the rock band forums, but whos worse? Montana or Jonas brothers?

Their both pretty bad, Ill have to think about it.

Comments

• back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    Boy, your hatred for Nirvana knows no bounds.
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited March 2009
    At least Hannah Montana is somewhat hot.
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited March 2009
    Meatwad555;2083600 said:
    At least Hannah Montana is somewhat hot.
    true..
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    Meatwad555;2083600 said:
    At least Hannah Montana is somewhat racist.
    Very true.
  • classicrockdudeclassicrockdude Headliner
    edited March 2009
    back_blows;2083613 said:
    Very true.
    this. Hannah Montana is not hot at all.
  • BubBub Generic Person
    edited March 2009
    Miley Cyrus. Stupid witch thinks she's better than everyone else. And no she ain't hot. She claims she's going to ruin my band's career. Let's see how this goes.:D
  • My name is FezMy name is Fez Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I voted for "Nirvana sucks" because I felt like being an ass. And yes, I know Nirvana is actually awesome.

But I also voted that because the whole "LOL MILEY CYRUS/JONAS BROTHERS/[OTHER DISNEY STAR] IS SOOOOOO AWFUL!!1111" crap is old.
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Meatwad555;2083600 said:
    At least Hannah Montana is somewhat a whore.
    indeed
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited March 2009
    Skittles;2084154 said:
    indeed
    That is also true.
  • neckermanncjneckermanncj Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    Bub;2084136 said:
    Miley Cyrus. Stupid witch thinks she's better than everyone else. And no she ain't hot. She claims she's going to ruin my band's career. Let's see how this goes.:D
    agreed. WTF is her problem?
  • chumsicleschumsicles Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Ugh, Hannah Montana is not hot. She has huge-ass teeth.
  • MrFruitLordMrFruitLord Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I voted Montana because she's ruined so many of my friend's siblings.
    and shame on the Nirvana hatred option.
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    chumsicles;2084540 said:
    Ugh, Hannah Montana is not hot. She has huge-ass teeth.
    her teeth are actually the only thing worthy of all the attention she receives on this forum.

i briefly changed my screen-name on left 4 dead to "miley cyrus's dentist".
    edited March 2009
    afterstasis;2084597 said:
    i briefly changed my screen-name on left 4 dead to "miley cyrus's dentist".
    Best s/n in the history of mankind.
  • DemeniseDemenise Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    Cyrus is ugly, slutty, sings terribly, can't act for her life, is rude to elders, and just sucks all around.

At least the Jonas Brothers are semi-decent people.
    edited March 2009
    Demenise;2084707 said:
    Cyrus is ugly, slutty, sings terribly, can't act for her life, is rude to elders, and just sucks all around.

At least the Jonas Brothers are semi-decent people.
    She's slutty? Serisously? Did I miss something? XD

And apart from Radiohead, I can't think of a time when she was rude to elders, although that one I'm sure there's some random stupid news story I missed.
  • DemeniseDemenise Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    My name is Fez;2084729 said:
    She's slutty? Serisously? Did I miss something? XD

And apart from Radiohead, I can't think of a time when she was rude to elders, although that one I'm sure there's some random stupid news story I missed.
    Yeah, you have. Or, at least trying to be slutty for her age. But it's obvious the intention is there.

And... yeah, I guess so. I'd really use another word if it wasn't for the fact that I refuse to curse. : l
  • Soror_YZBLSoror_YZBL Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    jonas brothers are worse, because they have no souls. miley cyrus at least has somewhat of a mind of her own.
  • CycoMiko138CycoMiko138 Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    Neither. That's like asking "What would you rather eat? Rotten fish or rotten eggs?" They're both horrible!

Btw, Nirvana doesn't suck, they're just a bit overrated.
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    I love how, of all the times you've irrationally displayed your dislike for Nirvana (to an audience that couldn't care less), you've never even once bothered to explain your reasoning, assuming you have any. I guess it's to be expected.

Anyway, I dislike them both for different reasons. The Jonas Brothers make horrible music, and get praised for talent that they don't have, but I wouldn't be surprised if they hate their own music. Then again, they have compared themselves to The Beatles.

Miley Cyrus is a spoiled brat, who also makes horrible music.
  • onidragononidragon Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Jonas, because purity rings make people boring. Miley's not that much diffrent though.
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited March 2009
    instantdeath999;2086246 said:
    I love how, of all the times you've irrationally displayed your dislike for Nirvana (to an audience that couldn't care less), you've never even once bothered to explain your reasoning, assuming you have any. I guess it's to be expected.

Anyway, I dislike them both for different reasons. The Jonas Brothers make horrible music, and get praised for talent that they don't have, but I wouldn't be surprised if they hate their own music. Then again, they have compared themselves to The Beatles.
    Well, to be fair, so do many other people. Besides. having a bunch of screaming girls as fans = The Beatles. (Pre-Rubber Soul). However, I doubt Joe, Nick, and Kevin will have their own "Rubber Soul".
  • DethTungDethTung Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Hannah Montana is an epic fail because...

1. Only Who Said was anywhere near OK
    2. The TV series is an insult to comedy
    3. She's overmarketed
    4. What the crap is up with vowing to destroy a better band?
    5. Miley Cyrus whines whenever she loses attention
    6. Her mere appearance dampened Bolt
    7. She's too mainstream for her own good
  • limelight_rushlimelight_rush Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Dream Theater and Joe Crapiani are worse than both
  • DethTungDethTung Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Was the Crapiani name a pun?
  • CheezerRoxCheezerRox Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    To everyone who called Miley hot, first off, the pedobear would like a word with you. Second, she's fugly. She always looks like she's a sparkly, shiny, waxy piece of plastic covered in excess amounts of makeup (applied by a two-year-old) in every picture I've seen.
    CycoMiko138;2086220 said:
    Neither. That's like asking "What would you rather eat? Rotten fish or rotten eggs?" They're both horrible!

Btw, Nirvana doesn't suck, they're just a bit overrated.
    Agreed to this whole post.

I'm the biggest NIRVANA fan ever and I can admit that they are too overrated.
    instantdeath999;2086246 said:

Again, agreed.

The fact that they compared themselves to The Beatles honestly just made my stomache jump a little. I mean, they're not even Please Please Me good!

And now I completely resent Miley (instead of just semi-completely resent) for her imaturity and lack of respect for Radiohead. Same with Kanye West, although I already hated him too.

BTW, I voted Miley.
  • limelight_rushlimelight_rush Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    CheezerRox;2088429 said:
    To everyone who called Miley hot, first off, the pedobear would like a word with you. Second, she's fugly. She always looks like she's a sparkly, shiny, waxy piece of plastic covered in excess amounts of makeup (applied by a two-year-old) in every picture I've seen.

Agreed to this whole post.

I'm the biggest NIRVANA fan ever and I can admit that they are too overrated.

Again, agreed.

The fact that they compared themselves to The Beatles honestly just made my stomache jump a little. I mean, they're not even Please Please Me good!

You criticize the Jonas Brothers for comparing themseves to another band yet The Beatles compared themselves to Jesus, which is more inmature and stupid than comparing yourself with another band.

Secondly, the thing about Radiohead is that they refused to meet her, which I am not surprised since Thom Yorke is not exactly the kindest and most down to earth person in the world
  • ReferoRefero Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    limelight_rush;2088500 said:
    You criticize the Jonas Brothers for comparing themseves to another band yet The Beatles compared themselves to Jesus, which is more inmature and stupid than comparing yourself with another band.
    The Jonas Brothers are nowhere near the status of The Beatles.

John Lennon made a joke about how The Beatles were bigger than Jesus. I don't see how it was immature or stupid either. =/
  • defenestraterdefenestrater Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I guess I like Miley better because the segments where she gets made fun of on the Soup are usually funnier than the segments where they make fun of the Jonas Brothers.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited March 2009
    I don't know why so much hate for these guys. At least their music is tolerable to an extent. The only thing that annoys me about them is that they received so much commercial attention. Miley Cyrus is probably worse than the Jonas Brothers. But at least consider listening to their music for those who say they hate them just to be cool. Because I can name worse bands/people.