Red Hot Chili Peppers' 'Californication' Full Album as DLC?

Otherhunter4Otherhunter4 Unsigned
edited July 2011 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Californication is the chili peppers seventh album from this amazing band and includes hits such as "Around the World", "Otherside", "Californication" and the Grammy Award–winning "Scar Tissue". This album, i believe, would fit the format of Rock Band the best from the remaining albums to choose from. This band already has a ton of DLC which just goes to show how much people like their music so it definately would sell great. Just seeing what you guys think.

Comments

• Ratjar3Ratjar3 Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    This belongs in Ultimate Setlist but yes, This album is amazing.
  • skullpitskullpit Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    ugh...please no more RHCP
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited March 2009
    Ok Rock band section is for facts usually supported with links or leaks from credible places, Ultimate Setlist is for suggestions or things you want and the community would want. Under these things where do you think this would go?
  • seven11seven11 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Only for the song Otherside. Other than that one Under the Bridge, and of course Dani California, I don't really like RHCP that much.
  • PacoL250PacoL250 Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Time to move to Ultimate Setlist...

I'd love this album and I would definitely buy most of it, if not all of it; however, RB had a RHCP album released released not too long ago.

Clearly, other bands are more deserving.
  • Weatherman81Weatherman81 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    I'd say hell to the no, we already got their best work with b,s,s,m but aside from that, Mother's Milk is their other great accomplishment, bring on the funk!
  • Weatherman81Weatherman81 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    skullpit;2084816 said:
    ugh...please no more RHCP
    I agree, there's been plenty of their songs between RB1, 2, and DLC to go around... while there's literally thousands of bands out there we have yet to see...
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    Every post is the same. They're either
    a) discussing the possibility, completing ignoring the thread already made for it in the proper section
    b) saying it's in the wrong section instead of just reporting it, then contributing to the thread anyways
    c) minimodding
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I'd like this but I don't want to see DLC for awhile now from...

Foo Fighters
    Offspring
    RHCP
    edited March 2009
    ghostofjarjar;2084993 said:

Foo Fighters
    Offspring
    RHCP
    Don't the Offspring have like, three DLC songs? Four? It's not they have an album plus pack amounts like the other two.
  • Thekirby45Thekirby45 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Yes!!!

I think they should release all there albums!

well except for One hot minute ewwww
  • naeandpetenaeandpete Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Otherhunter4;2084798 said:
    I love Twinkies. They are delicious. Twinkies, I believe, would fit the format of Rock Band the best. Twinkies don't have any DLC but tons of people love them, which just goes to show they definitely would sell great. Just seeing what you guys think.
    There, fixed it for you. I agree whole heartedly. Twinkies MUST be in Rock Band. Just think, in between sets, your character could munch one or he/she could throw them out in the crowd! They could have deep fried twinkies or even chocolate coated twinkies. Man, awesome idea! I don't know why we don't have twinkies in the game yet.
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    I'd rather have a Best Of~
  • seven11seven11 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    jayou521;2085080 said:
    I'd rather have a Best Of~
    Don't we all. I think all albums HMX releases should be a greatest hits album.
  • CommonCriminalCommonCriminal The Stork Whisperer
    edited March 2009
    ghostofjarjar;2084993 said:

Foo Fighters
    Offspring
    RHCP
    QFT

Also, no more Rush and AC/DC
    edited March 2009
    GNFfhqwhgads;2085010 said:
    Don't the Offspring have like, three DLC songs? Four? It's not they have an album plus pack amounts like the other two.
    1 on disc and 6 dlc songs.
  • jrcronlakersjrcronlakers Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I'll take any and all for the Peppers.
    edited March 2009
    CommonCriminal;2085209 said:
    1 on disc and 6 dlc songs.
    Which doesn't line up with Chili Peppers' 2 on disc, 18 DLC.
    edited March 2009
    GNFfhqwhgads;2085300 said:
    I didn't say it did...
    edited March 2009
    CommonCriminal;2085304 said:
    I didn't say it did...
    Nor did I say you did.
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    GNFfhqwhgads;2085300 said:
    It just FEELS like too much ok? :D
  • Otherhunter4Otherhunter4 Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    ghostofjarjar;2085354 said:
    It just FEELS like too much ok? :D
    You can never have too much RHCP. Those who say you can't have really never listened to all their stuff.
  • DerTommissarDerTommissar Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Thanks, but I'm good on my RHCP. That is, I will be once "Under the Bridge" comes out for the Wii.

Now if we got some . . .
  • chumsicleschumsicles Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Otherhunter4;2085499 said:
    You can never have too much RHCP. Those who say you can't have really never listened to all their stuff.

Please. We've had way too much RHCP since Snow and Tell Me Baby came out, while other, more deserving bands haven't even had one song.
  • Otherhunter4Otherhunter4 Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    I understand your arguement about the ridiculous amount of songs RHCP already has out as DLC so this thread is just saying sometime in the future not something like next week
  • JglaubmanJglaubman Headliner
    edited March 2009
    RB can never have too much RHCP.
  • naeandpetenaeandpete Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Jglaubman;2085670 said:
    RB can never have too much Twinkies.
    There, fixed it for you.
  • overcookedbaconovercookedbacon Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I'm all for Californication as full album DLC... Though I'd prefer By The Way personally.

The only reason people care about certain bands getting more DLC than others is because they think that their favorite bands aren't in Rock Band exclusively because other bands are getting the attention that should be given to [insert favorite band(s) here]... I'm pretty sure that's rarely (if ever) the case.

No point in getting all worked up over one lost week of DLC. I really don't like the Foo Fighters and they have plenty of songs in RB already, but if tomorrow's DLC announcement stated we were getting the rest of their discography next week, I'd just shrug and save my money for when bands I do like have DLC released. It's not the end of the world.
  • hostelmovieshostelmovies Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Oh god. I know I never ask you for anything but please don't let this happen.

Finish the Avenged Sevefold album first or something.
  • ArmsAreLoudArmsAreLoud Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Meh, I believe in a band only getting one album in the game; a track pack would be neat, though. Coffee Shop, Around the World, and Other Side, maybe?