New Sabbath, or Heaven & Hell if you're Sharon O, clip is up!

AxlVanHagarAxlVanHagar Road Warrior
edited March 2009 in History of Rock
Only a short clip but it sounds ****ing great! Can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Bible Black from The Devil You Know Album
http://www.myspace.com/heavenandhellmusic

Comments

  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited March 2009
  • Nuff_SaidNuff_Said Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    awesome stuff. That picture on the top of the page was radical.
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited March 2009
    Damn, that was horrible.

    It only gave us a small bit of an already awesome sounding song, those teases!
  • Julio_Strikes_BackJulio_Strikes_Back Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I didn't even know they were releasing new material! The song sounds excellent!
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    Hungryfreak;2136301 said:
    Damn, that was horrible.

    It only gave us a small bit of an already awesome sounding song, those teases!
    This statement is win :)
  • franticfishfranticfish Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I can't wait to hear the rest, damn teasers.
  • JukeBoxHeroJukeBoxHero Headliner
    edited March 2009
    Hungryfreak;2136301 said:
    Damn, that was horrible.

    It only gave us a small bit of an already awesome sounding song, those teases!
    Yeah, I like the bass line from what I could hear from the clip.
  • ChainedsoulzChainedsoulz Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    Sounds good so far. Can't wait to hear the whole track.
  • WhiffleBallTonyWhiffleBallTony Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I'm surprised, that actually sounded really awesome.
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited March 2009
    God this is exactly what I want from this lineup.
  • GNRrockslifeGNRrockslife Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    It sounds great. It's got quite a legacy to hold up though, the Dio albums are 3 of the best Sabbath albums ever. I'm really excited though, this is that one album I never thought would happen for most of my life.

    Is the artwork in their pics the official album art? It looks awesome, even if it's a bit of departure from what I've come to expect from Sabbath artwork. Does anyone know what the 25 and 41 on either side of the Devil emblem represent?
  • Stones_ClashStones_Clash Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    sounds great, i have high hopes for this album. dio is one of my favorite singers, and his voice still sounds great despite his age, and the rest of the band sounds fine too if that segment is any indication. i cant wait!
  • AxlVanHagarAxlVanHagar Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    GNRrockslife;2138232 said:
    It sounds great. It's got quite a legacy to hold up though, the Dio albums are 3 of the best Sabbath albums ever. I'm really excited though, this is that one album I never thought would happen for most of my life.

    Is the artwork in their pics the official album art? It looks awesome, even if it's a bit of departure from what I've come to expect from Sabbath artwork. Does anyone know what the 25 and 41 on either side of the Devil emblem represent?

    Yes , that apparently is the album cover. no idea on the signicance of the numbers though.
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I believe thanks are in order. Thank you!

    It sounds pretty damn good so far and I've listened to it a couple times by now. My main problem is the fadeout at the end, but, on the other hand, it might have dragged on a bit, otherwise. Can't wait for the album, though.
  • ZidaneZidane Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Few questions:

    1) Doesn't Iommi own the rights to the name Black Sabbath? It's not often I defend Sharon Osbourne, but I think Iommi changed the name on purpose.

    2) After listening to the song, what are the chances of getting some H&H DLC for Rock Band?

    3) Isn't the song the name of a hentai?
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I actually was reading an article on the band earlier today. They changed the name to Heaven And Hell, since Black Sabbath got so very associated with Ozzy era stuff and they didn't want fans expecting them to play "Iron Man" or "Paranoid". They want to stay as a Dio era band, playing Dio era Sabbath and their new material.

    And I was wondering about the bible black thing, since the only other place I've heard of it, besides the King Crimson album Starless and Bible Black was that hentai series...
  • MronoCMronoC Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Zidane;2152327 said:
    Few questions:

    1) Doesn't Iommi own the rights to the name Black Sabbath? It's not often I defend Sharon Osbourne, but I think Iommi changed the name on purpose.

    2) After listening to the song, what are the chances of getting some H&H DLC for Rock Band?

    3) Isn't the song the name of a hentai?
    1. yes, and I think Black Sabbath are still technically together with Geezer, Ward, and Ozzy as official members, but not active.

    2. I don't know, but I've got my fingers crossed

    3. Yes... an awful, horrific hentai.
  • Oscar-RioOscar-Rio 0/10
    edited March 2009
    Steelerfreak1977;2151173 said:
    thanks

    btw. If this doesn't work out for them at least Ronnie James Dio could double as Iron Maiden's real life Eddie.
Sign In or Register to comment.