Metal/Classic Trivia, 10 questions of pimp

tridentgum0tridentgum0 Uninteresting Poster
edited March 2009 in History of Rock
THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT TO RIP ANYONE OFF!!! IT IS SOLELY TO USE MY OWN QUESTIONS AND GENRE.
^
To avoid people saying "Oh, you copied Timmay9's thread you fagzor"

On to the questions

1. Members of what two bands were involved in an altercation after the 2006 MTV Music Awards? Bonus: Which of these band's first video premiered on MTV (good music on MTV wat..)

2. This late member of Lynyrd Skynyrd was not killed in the plane crash of 1977, rather from pneumonia. Bonus: How many original Skynyrd members are still alive?

3. This deathcore band has been known to smoke weed live on television interviews. Bonus: Their new release debuted at number 97 on Billboard 200. Name the album.

4. Phil Labonte, vocalist for All That Remains, was once frontman for what other metalcore band? Bonus: Who is the new frontman for that band?

5. Axl Rose famously stopped a show in Chile after a fan threw what at him? Bonus: During the band's first concert after Slash's departure, a fan asked where is Slash. What was Axl's reply?

6. Lamb of God has been under a previous name. What was it? Bonus: At what Virginia college did the founders of what is now Lamb of God meet?

7. What country artist does Behemoth vocalist Nergal (yes that guy who tears and burns bibles at shows) consider to be his biggest influence? Bonus: What country is Behemoth from (lol easy)

8. How many bassists has Metallica been through (all studio albums)? Bonus: Name the reasons why the previous ones were replaced.

9. What member of Slipknot broke both heels while crowd jumping during last year's Mayhem Festival? Bonus: True or False: Slipknot has never been publicly shown with no masks?

10. One member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers never passed his driving exam. Name him. Bonus: What RHCP song is the most censored song in Rock Band history?

I will reveal the answers by Sunday afternoon, maybe sooner.

Enjoy the brainwork.

Comments

• ClassicRockFanatic23ClassicRockFanatic23 Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    I Know the Bonus to 10
    Sir Psycho Sexy, that is me, and sometimes I feel I need to scream!
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited March 2009
    2. Allen Collins.

4. Shadows Fall. Bonus: Brian Fair

7. Johnny Cash. Bonus: Poland

8. Ron McGovney (kicked out), Cliff Burton (deceased), Jason Newstead (left for personal reasons), Robert Trujillo (current)

10. John Frusciante. Bonus: Sir Psycho Sexy
  • MronoCMronoC Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    1. Mastodon and System of a Down (specifically Brent Hinds and Shavo Odadjian I believe)

3. The first band that comes to mind for deatcore pot smokers is Black Dahlia Murder

6. Burn the Priest is one, don't know the other, bonus is Virginia Commonwealth University.

8. 4 bassists including Bob Rock on St. Anger, Cliff Burton was crushed by a bus, Jason Newstead left to pursue other projects, and Bob Rock was only brought in as a temporary replacement to begin with.

edit: damn... I forgot Ron McGovney
  • tridentgum0tridentgum0 Uninteresting Poster
    edited March 2009
    MronoC;2155592 said:
    1. Mastodon and System of a Down (specifically Brent Hinds and Shavo Odadjian I believe)

3. The first band that comes to mind for deatcore pot smokers is Black Dahlia Murder

6. Burn the Priest is one, don't know the other, bonus is Virginia Commonwealth University.

8. 4 bassists including Bob Rock on St. Anger, Cliff Burton was crushed by a bus, Jason Newstead left to pursue other projects, and Bob Rock was only brought in as a temporary replacement to begin with.

edit: damn... I forgot Ron McGovney

Not Black Dahlia. By the way, the other guy forgot Bob Rock, I emphasized the albums even though Bob never toured.

EDIT: ****, Lamb of God only had one previuos name, Burn the Priest. Don't know why i got two out of it.
  • Soror_YZBLSoror_YZBL Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    1. Backstreet boys and N*sync, and the bonus is n*sync

2. John Fogerty. Bonus: None, they're zombies

3. Destiny's Child. Bonus: Chinese Democracy

4. Black Sabbath. Bonus: Jeff Foxworthy

5. a Chile. Bonus: In the shower, washing off my love.

6. Phil Spector, Dharma and Greg Bonus: Richmond State Community College

7. Billy Ray Cyrus. Bonus: Elbonia

8. 742. Bonus: James ate them

9. Bonnie Tyler. Bonus: Trick question. they don't wear masks, they're that ugly.

10. Jose Habanero. Bonus: Stairway to Heaven. So censored it's banned.
    edited March 2009
    Soror_YZBL;2155706 said:
    1. Backstreet boys and N*sync, and the bonus is n*sync

2. John Fogerty. Bonus: None, they're zombies

3. Destiny's Child. Bonus: Chinese Democracy

4. Black Sabbath. Bonus: Jeff Foxworthy

5. a Chile. Bonus: In the shower, washing off my love.

6. Phil Spector, Dharma and Greg Bonus: Richmond State Community College

7. Billy Ray Cyrus. Bonus: Elbonia

9. Bonnie Tyler. Bonus: Trick question. they don't wear masks, they're that ugly.

10. Jose Habanero. Bonus: Stairway to Heaven. So censored it's banned.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL these cracked me up :D
  • MronoCMronoC Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    Soror_YZBL;2155706 said:

i lol'd... hard
    edited March 2009
    Come on.. you can answer more than this.