What does everyone look like? Part Deux.

Comments

  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2549654 said:
    Really? That's awesome. Miche even types with an accent though!:D

    lol @ brobot having the cutest accent.:p



    She is! She is funny too! I always figure that if I can actually hear the southern twang, they must have a thick accent. Most of my friends are southern and I can't really hear theirs.:)
    Yeah I don't notice Southern accents unless they're really thick. The least little Yankee accent though... I can pick that out a mile away :D

    ^ Aww... get an xbox again and I'll talk to you! ;)
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited June 2009
    moshun;2549697 said:
    I had the pleasure of listening to bood over XBL. I think the only people from the forums that have heard my voice are bood, topper, xxJapan4xx, and medalofhonor.

    I think i sound like a cheerleader... soemthing like that. My new yorker friends think I sound much whiter now that I came back from living in arizona for 8 years. xD

    I miss xbl :(
    you could be an intricate part of the berboodbot jam sessions
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2009
    I once (recently, actually) was asked over Live whether I was male or female after I spoke to the group. I have a high pitched, definitely female voice. I think people on 360 are too used to playing with pre-puberty guys whose voices are still higher pitched.
  • frizzy_bjfrizzy_bj The Love Doctor & General Forum Guru
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2549694 said:
    i've been told i have no accent. apparently people assume i speak like scarface.
    Yeah, I can totally see why people think that.:p
    moshun;2549697 said:
    I had the pleasure of listening to bood over XBL. I think the only people from the forums that have heard my voice are bood, topper, xxJapan4xx, and medalofhonor.

    I think i sound like a cheerleader... soemthing like that. My new yorker friends think I sound much whiter now that I came back from living in arizona for 8 years. xD

    I miss xbl :(
    lol @ sounding like a cheerleader. I hate my voice. I think it sounds too nasally. We are our own worst critic though.
    iamtheddrman;2549705 said:
    Yeah I don't notice Southern accents unless they're really thick. The least little Yankee accent though... I can pick that out a mile away :D

    ^ Aww... get an xbox again and I'll talk to you! ;)
    Have you ever heard Cajun? OMG!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!! That is crazy!
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    jeccaneko;2549736 said:
    I once (recently, actually) was asked over Live whether I was male or female after I spoke to the group. I have a high pitched, definitely female voice. I think people on 360 are too used to playing with pre-puberty guys whose voices are still higher pitched.
    ROFL! QFT though. I tried playing Forza 2 online again Monday night. There were two distinct groups on there: the annoying prepubescent kids who had more fun wrecking each other than racing, and the annoying 20-30somethings who spent more time complaining about Obama and taxes than racing. Either way, I didn't get to race anybody for like an hour :(

    ^ I freakin' love Cajun accents! I should've been born in Nawlins, lol
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549747 said:
    ROFL! QFT though. I tried playing Forza 2 online again Monday night. There were two distinct groups on there: the annoying prepubescent kids who had more fun wrecking each other than racing, and the annoying 20-30somethings who spent more time complaining about Obama and taxes than racing. Either way, I didn't get to race anybody for like an hour :(
    I haven't ran into people talking politics online. The most annoying thing is when you play Rock Band later at night and a girl and a guy in the group end up flirting with each other the entire time. Typically it's a full band - me, a person without a mic, and the flirty people. I sometimes wish that the flirty people would just take it behind the scenes in an XBL party or something. :rolleyes:

    I've also run into kids complaining about someone or another at school and how they plan to get them back by putting something in their locker or beat them up or something.

    I can't run into normal people online very much it seems.
  • frizzy_bjfrizzy_bj The Love Doctor & General Forum Guru
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549747 said:
    ROFL! QFT though. I tried playing Forza 2 online again Monday night. There were two distinct groups on there: the annoying prepubescent kids who had more fun wrecking each other than racing, and the annoying 20-30somethings who spent more time complaining about Obama and taxes than racing. Either way, I didn't get to race anybody for like an hour :(

    ^ I freakin' love Cajun accents! I should've been born in Nawlins, lol
    They are so cool, I know. So hard to understand sometimes though.:D
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    jeccaneko;2549781 said:
    I haven't ran into people talking politics online. The most annoying thing is when you play Rock Band later at night and a girl and a guy in the group end up flirting with each other the entire time. Typically it's a full band - me, a person without a mic, and the flirty people. I sometimes wish that the flirty people would just take it behind the scenes in an XBL party or something. :rolleyes:

    I've also run into kids complaining about someone or another at school and how they plan to get them back by putting something in their locker or beat them up or something.

    I can't run into normal people online very much it seems.
    Yeah me either. It's hilarious when my step-brother comes up on the weekends. He gets on Live and talks to his friends from school and all sorts of crap. He's grounded from the Xbox during the week because of his bad grades, so he has to play catch up on the weekends. Conversations go like this:

    Chris: "Hey! Why is nobody talking? You guys should talk more. I can't hear anything from anybody. What's going on?"
    Patrick: "Chris, SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!"
    Chris: "No you shut up Patrick! Hey Will, are you playing Fallout? I keep killing Fawkes. He gets in the way and it's so annoying. Will, are you there? Will? Where'd everybody go again?"
    Will: "I'm here, I'm playing a game, geez."
    Chris: "Well I was talking to you!"
    Patrick: "Did you hear what Geny said about you, Chris?"
    Chris: "OMG NO! What did she say?!"
    Patrick: "Nothing, lol. I got you!"
    Chris: "No really, what did she say?!"

    blah blah blah. It goes on like that for hours on end with absolutely no break. My step-bro is Chris, btw :D

    And as if that wasn't bad enough, when he plays online and talks to 23891 people, it kills my Live/PSN access. So when my friend comes over and wants to play Resistance 2, we can't because Chris is hogging the internet. And of course Mom won't upgrade the internet for us because she doesn't care. I even offered to pay the difference but she doesn't care. I can't wait to move out in July, lol
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    You guys are funny :)

    Frizzy has a lovely Southern accent :D

    I gotta hear Bood talk though so I can see just how Canadian I am. I'm sure he out-Canadian's me :D
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    LOL I took out my 0MFGimDDR tag and somebody else put it back in. That's hilarious! :D
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549975 said:
    LOL I took out my 0MFGimDDR tag and somebody else put it back in. That's hilarious! :D
    *cough*
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    DDR if I had a tag I'd dedicate it to you.
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited June 2009
    i changed one of my mex tags a bit
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    Awww Muddy I DO <3 you. That's so romantic.

    Actually no it's just your moobs :D
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited June 2009
    that's still a part of me, so it counts.
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    Alright_Computer;2550098 said:
    *cough*
    Well played, sir.
    Mex;2550106 said:
    DDR if I had a tag I'd dedicate it to you.
    I DON'T NEED YOUR STINKING TAGS! :p
  • The_WurmThe_Wurm Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2549623 said:
    miche has the thickest accent, brobot has the cutest accent, and bood has the best accent.
    i think if you combined nikki's accent and my accent together, the world would end.
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited June 2009
    The_Wurm;2550948 said:
    i think if you combined nikki's accent and my accent together, the world would end.
    Damn, that's a dangerous accent. I'd like you to try that experiment, just for giggles. Let's see if you can kill us all with your apocalyptic talkin'. :D
  • WolfbeckettWolfbeckett Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    BevoTheWarrior;2550987 said:
    Damn, that's a dangerous accent. I'd like you to try that experiment, just for giggles. Let's see if you can kill us all with your apocalyptic talkin'. :D
    Apocatalk?
  • HamsterRiotHamsterRiot Opening Act
    edited June 2009
  • nashphx13znashphx13z Super Star
    edited June 2009
    I just noticed I have tags on this thread. :O
  • HamsterRiotHamsterRiot Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    I just realized my post should probably include my photo -

    What aging punk rock moms look like
  • WolfbeckettWolfbeckett Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    HamsterRiot;2555217 said:
    I just realized my post should probably include my photo -

    What aging punk rock moms look like
    Your piercings are WAY awesome!
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    HamsterRiot;2555217 said:
    I just realized my post should probably include my photo -

    What aging punk rock moms look like
    Except the aging part is missin :)
  • HamsterRiotHamsterRiot Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    Mex;2555463 said:
    Except the aging part is missin :)
    hahaha ... a bright flash can do wonders >:}~

    wolfbeckett - thanks ... had them so long now I think nobody would recognize me without them lol!
  • ThrobingCaneThrobingCane Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    FastSolo.;2555596 said:
    Here is a picture of me at the studio
    What were you doing in the studio? Just jammin or recording? cause I dont see your kit miced
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited June 2009
    Mex;2555463 said:
    Except the aging part is missin :)
    watch it, buddy. frizzy will make sure you eat from a straw!
    cuz she crazy!
  • frizzy_bjfrizzy_bj The Love Doctor & General Forum Guru
    edited June 2009
    FastSolo.;2555596 said:
    Here is a picture of me at the studio
    Awesome!
    HamsterRiot;2555217 said:
    I just realized my post should probably include my photo -

    What aging punk rock moms look like
    Wow! You are gorgeous!:)
    bermuddy;2555772 said:
    watch it, buddy. frizzy will make sure you eat from a straw!
    cuz she crazy!
    No waiiii! He was just tellin' the troof. Nothing wrong with that.:p
  • HamsterRiotHamsterRiot Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2556804 said:
    Awesome!



    Wow! You are gorgeous!:)
    You are way too kind :D ... I swear I didn't pay her to say that ... or did I?? haha!
Sign In or Register to comment.