What does everyone look like? Part Deux.

Comments

• The_WurmThe_Wurm Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited June 2009
    Mex;2546599 said:
    I just read the tags in here:

mex is mah lover
    mex is everyone's lover
    mex is mine!!!!!11!!
    mex will stalk u
    sexy mexy
    tinybullets & mexy_bj ftw

I feel so loved. Even the stalker one :p
    that one's mine ;)
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2547227 said:
    that one's mine ;)
    Thanks for making me out to be a slut :D
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited June 2009
    Mex;2546599 said:

mex is mah lover
    mex is everyone's lover
    mex is mine!!!!!11!!
    mex will stalk u
    sexy mexy

That one's mine! I'm saddened by the lack of DDR tags, lol
  • frizzy_bjfrizzy_bj The Love Doctor & General Forum Guru
    edited June 2009
    Mex;2546599 said:

mex is mah lover
    mex is everyone's lover
    mex is mine!!!!!11!!
    mex will stalk u
    sexy mexy

Those two are mine.:p

Mex is in high demand!
    iamtheddrman;2547892 said:
    That one's mine! I'm saddened by the lack of DDR tags, lol
    :(

I would totally give you a tag but I can't possibly give up my Mex one's.

Someone give DDR a tag!!:D
  • RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2548637 said:
    :(

I would totally give you a tag but I can't possibly give up my Mex one's.

Someone give DDR a tag!!:D
    Haha I was joking. If I really wanted a tag, I have two in the thread I can change ;)
    Renrock;2548678 said:
    Mex should share ! :(
    This.

We all know that Mex is Mr. Popular around here. I just ask for a little Slice of Your Pie, k?
  • RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
    edited June 2009
    Oh goodness! I'm HAWT now. It sayz so in a tag ! :p
  • ThrobingCaneThrobingCane Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    Renrock;2549487 said:
    Oh goodness! I'm HAWT now. It sayz so in a tag ! :p
    Oh yeah? iamtheHAWTman. It says so in a tag! JuJuBee agrees! :p
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549483 said:
    Haha I was joking. If I really wanted a tag, I have two in the thread I can change ;)

This.

We all know that Mex is Mr. Popular around here. I just ask for a little Slice of Your Pie, k?
    Oooooh! Okay! You do deserve a tag though.

Mex is popular 'round these parts. :eek: I have told him before that I have to step up my game to keep up with him.:p If you guys think he is super funneh and awesome on here, you should hear him talk! He has me rofl'ing every single time.
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2549566 said:
    Oooooh! Okay! You do deserve a tag though.

Mex is popular 'round these parts. :eek: I have told him before that I have to step up my game to keep up with him.:p If you guys think he is super funneh and awesome on here, you should hear him talk! He has me rofl'ing every single time.
    I bet he's hilarious. I'd play RB with y'all if you had it on the right system :(
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549594 said:
    I bet he's hilarious. I'd play RB with y'all if you had it on the right system :(
    Lol @ y'all. Us crazy Southern folk! You know who has a more prominent southern accent than me? Onduvalst! It's awesome! :D

Oh yeah! Mex is super lulzy and his accent is so cute.:o
    edited June 2009
    miche has the thickest accent, brobot has the cutest accent, and bood has the best accent.
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2549612 said:
    Lol @ y'all. Us crazy Southern folk! You know who has a more prominent southern accent than me? Onduvalst! It's awesome! :D

Oh yeah! Mex is super lulzy and his accent is so cute.:o
    She's Southern?! I didn't know that. I just knew she lives on Duval Street, lol.

LOL @ you calling Mex cute. He'll love that :p

^ I've never heard any of them talk, haha
    edited June 2009
    ddr's accent isn't too bad, it's a bit twangy with just enough southern gentleman.
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2549623 said:
    miche has the thickest accent, brobot has the cutest accent, and bood has the best accent.
    Really? That's awesome. Miche even types with an accent though!:D

lol @ brobot having the cutest accent.:p
    iamtheddrman;2549625 said:
    She's Southern?! I didn't know that. I just knew she lives on Duval Street, lol.

LOL @ you calling Mex cute. He'll love that :p

^ I've never heard any of them talk, haha
    She is! She is funny too! I always figure that if I can actually hear the southern twang, they must have a thick accent. Most of my friends are southern and I can't really hear theirs.:)
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2549653 said:
    ddr's accent isn't too bad, it's a bit twangy with just enough southern gentleman.
    I was feeling really country the day I played online with you. I have no idea why that happens, but my accent seems to get worse when I play RB online. Weird.

It's funny though, I get called a hick by Yankees, and the hicks at my grocery store say I talk like a Yankee. I don't get it :confused:
    edited June 2009
    i've been told i have no accent. apparently people assume i speak like scarface.
  • moshunmoshun Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    I had the pleasure of listening to bood over XBL. I think the only people from the forums that have heard my voice are bood, topper, xxJapan4xx, and medalofhonor.

I think i sound like a cheerleader... soemthing like that. My new yorker friends think I sound much whiter now that I came back from living in arizona for 8 years. xD

I miss xbl :(
    edited June 2009
    frizzy_bj;2549654 said:
    Really? That's awesome. Miche even types with an accent though!:D

lol @ brobot having the cutest accent.:p

She is! She is funny too! I always figure that if I can actually hear the southern twang, they must have a thick accent. Most of my friends are southern and I can't really hear theirs.:)
    Yeah I don't notice Southern accents unless they're really thick. The least little Yankee accent though... I can pick that out a mile away :D

^ Aww... get an xbox again and I'll talk to you! ;)
    edited June 2009
    moshun;2549697 said:
    I had the pleasure of listening to bood over XBL. I think the only people from the forums that have heard my voice are bood, topper, xxJapan4xx, and medalofhonor.

I think i sound like a cheerleader... soemthing like that. My new yorker friends think I sound much whiter now that I came back from living in arizona for 8 years. xD

you could be an intricate part of the berboodbot jam sessions
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2009
    I once (recently, actually) was asked over Live whether I was male or female after I spoke to the group. I have a high pitched, definitely female voice. I think people on 360 are too used to playing with pre-puberty guys whose voices are still higher pitched.
    edited June 2009
    bermuddy;2549694 said:
    i've been told i have no accent. apparently people assume i speak like scarface.
    Yeah, I can totally see why people think that.:p
    moshun;2549697 said:

lol @ sounding like a cheerleader. I hate my voice. I think it sounds too nasally. We are our own worst critic though.
    iamtheddrman;2549705 said:
    Yeah I don't notice Southern accents unless they're really thick. The least little Yankee accent though... I can pick that out a mile away :D

^ Aww... get an xbox again and I'll talk to you! ;)
    Have you ever heard Cajun? OMG!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!! That is crazy!
    edited June 2009
    jeccaneko;2549736 said:
    I once (recently, actually) was asked over Live whether I was male or female after I spoke to the group. I have a high pitched, definitely female voice. I think people on 360 are too used to playing with pre-puberty guys whose voices are still higher pitched.
    ROFL! QFT though. I tried playing Forza 2 online again Monday night. There were two distinct groups on there: the annoying prepubescent kids who had more fun wrecking each other than racing, and the annoying 20-30somethings who spent more time complaining about Obama and taxes than racing. Either way, I didn't get to race anybody for like an hour :(

^ I freakin' love Cajun accents! I should've been born in Nawlins, lol
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549747 said:
    ROFL! QFT though. I tried playing Forza 2 online again Monday night. There were two distinct groups on there: the annoying prepubescent kids who had more fun wrecking each other than racing, and the annoying 20-30somethings who spent more time complaining about Obama and taxes than racing. Either way, I didn't get to race anybody for like an hour :(
    I haven't ran into people talking politics online. The most annoying thing is when you play Rock Band later at night and a girl and a guy in the group end up flirting with each other the entire time. Typically it's a full band - me, a person without a mic, and the flirty people. I sometimes wish that the flirty people would just take it behind the scenes in an XBL party or something. :rolleyes:

I've also run into kids complaining about someone or another at school and how they plan to get them back by putting something in their locker or beat them up or something.

I can't run into normal people online very much it seems.
    edited June 2009
    iamtheddrman;2549747 said:

^ I freakin' love Cajun accents! I should've been born in Nawlins, lol
    They are so cool, I know. So hard to understand sometimes though.:D
    edited June 2009
    jeccaneko;2549781 said:
    I haven't ran into people talking politics online. The most annoying thing is when you play Rock Band later at night and a girl and a guy in the group end up flirting with each other the entire time. Typically it's a full band - me, a person without a mic, and the flirty people. I sometimes wish that the flirty people would just take it behind the scenes in an XBL party or something. :rolleyes:

I've also run into kids complaining about someone or another at school and how they plan to get them back by putting something in their locker or beat them up or something.

I can't run into normal people online very much it seems.
    Yeah me either. It's hilarious when my step-brother comes up on the weekends. He gets on Live and talks to his friends from school and all sorts of crap. He's grounded from the Xbox during the week because of his bad grades, so he has to play catch up on the weekends. Conversations go like this:

Chris: "Hey! Why is nobody talking? You guys should talk more. I can't hear anything from anybody. What's going on?"
    Patrick: "Chris, SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!"
    Chris: "No you shut up Patrick! Hey Will, are you playing Fallout? I keep killing Fawkes. He gets in the way and it's so annoying. Will, are you there? Will? Where'd everybody go again?"
    Will: "I'm here, I'm playing a game, geez."
    Chris: "Well I was talking to you!"
    Patrick: "Did you hear what Geny said about you, Chris?"
    Chris: "OMG NO! What did she say?!"
    Patrick: "Nothing, lol. I got you!"
    Chris: "No really, what did she say?!"

blah blah blah. It goes on like that for hours on end with absolutely no break. My step-bro is Chris, btw :D

And as if that wasn't bad enough, when he plays online and talks to 23891 people, it kills my Live/PSN access. So when my friend comes over and wants to play Resistance 2, we can't because Chris is hogging the internet. And of course Mom won't upgrade the internet for us because she doesn't care. I even offered to pay the difference but she doesn't care. I can't wait to move out in July, lol
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited June 2009
    You guys are funny :)

Frizzy has a lovely Southern accent :D

I gotta hear Bood talk though so I can see just how Canadian I am. I'm sure he out-Canadian's me :D
    edited June 2009
    LOL I took out my 0MFGimDDR tag and somebody else put it back in. That's hilarious! :D