Australian rockband players!!!!

gomez37gomez37 Unsigned
edited June 2009 in Playstation 3
now that i hav ur attention,heres the scoop.
i currently hav rockband2 and about 110dlc's as well. the problem is that i am in australia and cannot find any other aussie players out there.
where r all u guys? i'm sick of jumping on only to find there is nobody to band up with. bcoz of time differences with the rest of the world,im left with kids and idiots that continually quit.
if there are any aussie rb2 players out there with dlc's,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message on the psnetwork to my username 'gomez37' and i can finally get a good game going. maybe?
i play on expert bass and most guitar trakcs except the impossible heavy metal ones.
actually,i could probly do those tracks but im not into metal so i dont even try them.
contact me aussies!

Comments

• cweaver8518cweaver8518 Rising Star
    edited May 2009
    Well I'm not an Aussie, but I do live in Hawaii which is pretty close to your time zone. I play expert bass/guitar although I'm not a perfect player(can do tier 4 and under for guitar, tier 5 for bass).

PSN: cweaver8518
  • haberdasherhaberdasher Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    What time are you usually on? I'm also in Hawaii and I'm always up for a casual game. I usually play Vocals Expert or Drums Hard (Expert up to tier 3). Info is in my sig.
  • cweaver8518cweaver8518 Rising Star
    edited June 2009
    Eh, I play whenever, I don't have a set time or anything I play on. I also have kids so I may have to leave after only a few songs. Anyway, I'll add you later if I remember or just add me, I check my PSN messages decently often.

How do you make a sig for yourself on these forums? Been meaning to do that for awhile now.
  • gomez37gomez37 Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    i am usually on after 10pm melbourne time. im not sure wat time that is where u r.
  • MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    We're all on the 360, sorry dude. :p
  • haberdasherhaberdasher Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    gomez37;2517320 said:
    i am usually on after 10pm melbourne time. im not sure wat time that is where u r.
    10PM in Melbourne is midnight for Hawaii.
  • ausnick2001ausnick2001 Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    I'm stuck in the UK at the moment, but I will be back in Australia (hopefully permanently) in a few months, I will be sure to look you up then! I know it's a bit of a wait, but you are an Aussie PS3 owner, so it's nothing your not used to!!
  • nazihalonazihalo Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    i'm a hard/expert guitar/bass player with 120 dlc and RB1. I'm in Indonesia so 4 hour time difference wont be too much of an issue i guess.
    add me if u wanna jam....

psn id: nHalo
  • gomez37gomez37 Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    no probs halo. i will send u an add friend as soon as i get home tonight. look forward to jamming with u.