[*]"Sunburn"
[*]"New Thing"
[*]"It's Come to This"
[*]"Song for You"
[*]"Mary Pretends"
[*]"Ozone"
[*]"Hideaway"
[/LIST]

Fuel are a hard rock/post-grunge band who gained much mainstream success in the last '90s and early '00s. They are mostly known for songs like "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)," "Shimmer," and "Falls on Me." They were a band that got a ton of play on the radio but did not gain much name recognition. Their debut studio album, Sunburn went platinum in 2000. On February 7, 2006, lead singer Brett Scallions left the band. They went on to release another album in 2007 titled Angels & Devils under Scott Weiland's Softrive Records' Something to Burn's former lead singer, Toryn Green.

Fuel have never been in a music game before, but they are completely open to having songs in the game.
This was posted by Carl Bell on the Fuel Message Boards (Must have an account) when asked about the band's music in the game:
Carl Bell said:
I've played both Guitar Hero and Rockband. Would be completely fine of course being on either one. We've had a few songs in vid games already, would be fine with more.
They are not widely recognized, but they do have multiple hits (which would be very suitable for a 6 pack). It is not realized how great their songs would translate into the game, and I think they deserve some exposure. Maybe an album would be too big for them, but a 6 pack at the least would be great for the game, and great for the band.

Comments

• jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited June 2009
    Fuelie79;2564251 said:
    Maybe an album would be too big for them, but a 6 pack at the least would be great for the game, and great for the band.
    I definitely agree on this part. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a pack from them~ and would most likely download it.