Subscriptions on the board

ajretzajretz Unsigned
edited July 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
How do I turn these off? I'm getting sick of spam in my email about saying someone replied to a topic. Is there a way where I can do all of them?

Comments

• ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    If you go into your User CP and then go into Edit Options there should be an option there to do it.

I was having the same problem but then I turned it off, although I have managed to subscribe to two threads and I'm not sure how and I don't know how to unsubscribe to them.
  • JimNasiumJimNasium Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    ThePaska;14222 said:
    If you go into your User CP and then go into Edit Options there should be an option there to do it.

I was having the same problem but then I turned it off, although I have managed to subscribe to two threads and I'm not sure how and I don't know how to unsubscribe to them.
    If you click on "User CP" you can see a list of the subscribed threads, and unsubscribe from them. Strangely enough through, threads don't appear on there until after someone replies to them.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    JimNasium;14328 said:
    If you click on "User CP" you can see a list of the subscribed threads, and unsubscribe from them. Strangely enough through, threads don't appear on there until after someone replies to them.
    Nice thanks, I found it, I looked for it all over but I guess I just kept reading right over it.