Helen

JoiggaJoigga Banned
edited July 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
man i dunno what it is im attracted to her ... i kno she's a bit over weight(dont kill me) but i just love her i love her voice and everythin!

Comments

• Hade01Hade01 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    :confused:

Well, I.... uh... I'm glad you think so.

Seriously, I don't know what to post. :D
  • Emo_ReaperEmo_Reaper Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    lol I agree
  • edited July 2007
    Joigga;14226 said:
    man i dunno what it is im attracted to her ... i kno she's a bit over weight(dont kill me) but i just love her i love her voice and everythin!
    That's the most backhanded compliment ever :) and it's only by society's photoshop standards anyway. Harmonix has lovely ladies all about, it seems.

Anyhow.. this isn't exactly about Rock Band and seems a bit awkward... errr?
  • hardyfosterhardyfoster Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    so email harmonix and ask her out....
  • JoiggaJoigga Banned
    edited July 2007
    ummmm... im kinda 14 ya know
  • MaposaurusMaposaurus Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    *facepalm*
  • longhairlonghair Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    Any girl with a big chest and a Slayer shirt is hot in my book..
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Joigga;14304 said:
    Maposaurus;14321 said:
    *facepalm*
    Hahaha. That made me laugh out loud.
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    I better get out of this thread :D
  • edited July 2007
    Joigga;14304 said:
    The FBI are on their way to Helen's door under the charge of "section 14.2a: the unwitting but avoidable seduction of a minor on live internet feed."

As your attorney, I advise you to run for the hills.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    hahaha yea she seems cool........
  • edited July 2007
    Brock_Landers;14493 said:
    The FBI are on their way to Helen's door under the charge of "section 14.2a: the unwitting but avoidable seduction of a minor on live internet feed."

As your attorney, I advise you to run for the hills.
    Hahaha! Man, if they actually started doing this no one would ever have to pay taxes again. A country funded by fines from hot chicks seducing kids on the net... It'll happen someday.
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    She's in Vagiant right? Screaming on the radio? The crazy F*** the Kells girls?

'Nuff said.
  • TheTogfatherTheTogfather Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    I liked how funny she was in that Gamespot interview. "Yah, sure...we'll as Peter Moore if he wants to be in Vagiant." Just hilarious how she said it.
  • skyehillskyehill Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    She's quite lovely, but what truly makes her beautiful is her personality and the fearlessness with which she performs. Bravo Hellion. No offense to you, Grace. You were quite lovely as well.
  • fragpiratefragpirate Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    i love her because she give me hope that a slayer song will be on the game.
    heres my mentality.
    shes apart of harmonix, she digs slayer..... sooooo itd make since that she would at least TRY and get a slayer song in the game... sides god knows that they deserve it, i mean seriously. i say reign in blood should be in the game in its entirety, not the who (tho i like them too.... fine fine, both)
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited July 2007
    Yea she's crazy but in the really awesome good way. Don't think I'd kick her out of a bar. :p

Slayer has Raining Blood in skate. (another EA game) so I wouldn't be suprised if it was in this.
  • fragpiratefragpirate Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Rock_Starman;14790 said:
    Yea she's crazy but in the really awesome good way. Don't think I'd kick her out of a bar. :p

Slayer has Raining Blood in skate. (another EA game) so I wouldn't be suprised if it was in this.
    really? cool.

i can now rest easy knowing that there are slayer fans inside EA/harmonix lol.
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Rock_Starman;14790 said:

I'd rather stick to the Tony Hawk games. Ha.. It's kinda weird.. Since they're also making GHIII.. and I want Rock Band more than that, and THPG more than skate. I support both sides. :D
  • Dylan52689Dylan52689 Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    SHES PRETTY HOT :cool:
  • JunkiemunkieeJunkiemunkiee Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    I hated her pants!
  • nilimaanilimaa Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    uuumm .. what can one say... whos Helen?
  • edited July 2007
    This topic isn't creepy. Nope, not at all.
  • defmonkeydefmonkey Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Long Live the Helen Appreication Thread!!

Seriously, any girl wearing a Slayer shirt is like automatically hot.

*inserts cheap pick up line*
This discussion has been closed.