The Greatest of the Big Four Thrash Bands?

SenorLarrySenorLarry Opening Act
edited July 2009 in History of Rock
Who do you think is the greatest of the "Big Four" thrash metal bands? In my opinion it's Metallica (who I consider the greatest band ever) by a longshot, but I could see how some could say Megadeth (who I would say is about the 7th-greatest band ever). Slayer and Anthrax come in 3rd and 4th because both are pretty much screamo and Anthrax's music just makes no sense to me.

Comments

• Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2613990 said:
    Slayer and Anthrax come in 3rd and 4th because both are pretty much screamo and Anthrax's music just makes no sense to me.
    lolwat.

Also, I'm going to have to go with Anthrax, but if Testament was on here they'd win for sure.
  • JukeBoxHeroJukeBoxHero Headliner
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2613990 said:
    Who do you think is the greatest of the "Big Four" thrash metal bands? In my opinion it's Metallica (who I consider the greatest band ever) by a longshot, but I could see how some could say Megadeth (who I would say is about the 7th-greatest band ever). Slayer and Anthrax come in 3rd and 4th because both are pretty much screamo and Anthrax's music just makes no sense to me.
    Are you kidding me, trolling? Anthrax has primarily sung vocals!

Anyway Anthrax for me, Frank Bello is awesome.
  • dabears116dabears116 Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    Slayer by a long shot. The majority of Metallica (like half of MoP, some of RTL, and all AJFA and forward) and Megadeth's (first two were, 3rd lost some and most of Rust In Peace wasn't) isn't even thrash. There are far better thrash bands.

And you calling them screamo makes you loose all credibility. Thanks for playing, we have some nice parting gifts for you. (the others will be here really soon)
  • SenorLarrySenorLarry Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    JukeBoxHero;2614000 said:

Sorry, I'm going by the only Anthrax song I've ever heard, Caught in a Mosh, which is all either screaming or talking.
  • JukeBoxHeroJukeBoxHero Headliner
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614004 said:
    Sorry, I'm going by the only Anthrax song I've ever heard, Caught in a Mosh, which is all either screaming or talking.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4ohAcGJWg
    edited June 2009
    JukeBoxHero;2614006 said:
    And don't forget the time they tried to be the Beastie Boys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljB4kYSnxHQ
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614004 said:
    Then why are you convinced Metallica is the best if you've only heard one song by the other bands? That's just ignorant.
    edited June 2009
    dabears116;2614002 said:
    Slayer by a long shot. The majority of Metallica (like half of MoP, some of RTL, and all AJFA and forward) and Megadeth's (first two were, 3rd lost some and most of Rust In Peace wasn't) isn't even thrash. There are far better thrash bands.

And you calling them screamo makes you loose all credibility. Thanks for playing, we have some nice parting gifts for you. (the others will be here really soon)
    Yes, it's true that early Metallica/Megadeth stuff is more influenced by NWOBHM bands even though they're from America. But they're still considered thrash bands because of their later stuff. And my definition of screamo is anything where the "vocalist" just yells and screams throughout the whole song. Do you ever hear any actual pitches in Slayer songs? Pretty much never. And Anthrax's music has lots and lots of screaming in it, although it has a little bit of singing. I mean it takes no talent. Anybody could get up there and yell and scream. Screamo (or primarily screamed/yelled vocal parts), by my definition, is the rap of the metal world. It's just worthless crap. So I'll just be more frank this time... I pretty much hate Slayer and Anthrax's music, although I will say Slayer's music is fun to play on music games. And ya, go ahead and call me a Metallica fanboy. You'd be telling the truth. But that doesn't affect how I feel about Slayer and Anthrax (although it might possibly skew my decision between Metallica and Megadeth).
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614012 said:
    Yes, it's true that early Metallica/Megadeth stuff is more influenced by NWOBHM bands even though they're from America. But they're still considered thrash bands because of their later stuff. And my definition of screamo is anything where the "vocalist" just yells and screams throughout the whole song. Do you ever hear any actaul pitches in Slayer songs? Pretty much never. And Anthrax's music has lots and lots of screaming in it, although it has a little bit of singing. I mean it takes no talent. Anybody could get up there and yell and scream. Screamo (or primarily screamed/yelled vocal parts), by my definition, is the rap of the metal world. It's just worthless crap. So I'll just be more frank this time... I pretty much hate Slayer and Anthrax's music, although I will say Slayer's music is fun to play on music games.
    Pitched Slayer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IzOMMd_TWo

And if you can't stand screaming (which I'll say Slayer hardly ever screams), then metal and hardcore punk are obviously not for you. Besides, screaming in a song doesn't make it screamo, it is an actual genre. Also, it's only the early work by Megadeth and Metallica that is thrash (first three albums by both, some of Rust In Peace). I recommend you stop there before you embarrass yourself any more.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614012 said:
    Yes, it's true that early Metallica/Megadeth stuff is more influenced by NWOBHM bands even though they're from America. But they're still considered thrash bands because of their later stuff. And my definition of screamo is anything where the "vocalist" just yells and screams throughout the whole song. Do you ever hear any actual pitches in Slayer songs? Pretty much never. And Anthrax's music has lots and lots of screaming in it, although it has a little bit of singing. I mean it takes no talent. Anybody could get up there and yell and scream. Screamo (or primarily screamed/yelled vocal parts), by my definition, is the rap of the metal world. It's just worthless crap. So I'll just be more frank this time... I pretty much hate Slayer and Anthrax's music, although I will say Slayer's music is fun to play on music games. And ya, go ahead and call me a Metallica fanboy. You'd be telling the truth. But that doesn't affect how I feel about Slayer and Anthrax (although it might possibly skew my decision between Metallica and Megadeth).
    Hello stupid thread, thanks for providing some good stuff. :)
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614012 said:
    There's so much wrong with this post that I'm not even going to bother correcting it. However, bashing an entire genre you likely haven't heard much from (rap) and calling it worthless crap is just plain stupid and won't exactly impress anyone.
    edited June 2009
    dabears116;2614015 said:

And if you can't stand screaming (which I'll say Slayer hardly ever screams), then metal and hardcore punk are obviously not for you. Besides, screaming in a song doesn't make it screamo, it is an actual genre. Also, it's only the early work by Megadeth and Metallica that is thrash (first three albums by both, some of Rust In Peace). I recommend you stop there before you embarrass yourself any more.
    See, a lot of these things are subject to how you perceive them. I'm not saying there's no pitched Slayer. And I'm sorry I wasn't clear, but I mean if anything is primarily "sung" in a way that doesn't have an actual pitch (includes talking, which is really what Slayer generally is), rather than just screamed. I can tolerate screaming, but if, for example, you use it only a little bit, like SOAD. I probably could've used a better term than "screamo", but if you listen to Slayer and then Abnormality, you're gonna find more similarities than you would between Metallica and Abnormality. Kill 'Em All is one of Metallica's less-thrash albums in my opinion and bears more similarites to NWOBHM bands like Motorhead or Iron Maiden. Ride the Lightning was sort of thrash. Master of Puppets and ...And Justice for All are what I consider good, pure thrash. The Black Album and Load/ReLoad have just a tiny bit of thrash in them. Saint Anger is just a mess (the only crap Metallica has ever put out), and Death Magnetic is like a cross between thrash and... well, it's not exactly nu-metal, but more modern metal. I don't feel that I'm embarrassing myself at all. I suggest that you stop before you embarrass youself anymore. You just got served by a Metallica fanboy.
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited June 2009
    Someone create Fezadeth, Fezthrax and Fezayer tags.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614037 said:
    See, a lot of these things are subject to how you perceive them. I'm not saying there's no pitched Slayer. And I'm sorry I wasn't clear, but I mean if anything is primarily "sung" in a way that doesn't have an actual pitch (includes talking, which is really what Slayer generally is), rather than just screamed. I can tolerate screaming, but if, for example, you use it only a little bit, like SOAD. I probably could've used a better term than "screamo", but if you listen to Slayer and then Abnormality, you're gonna find more similarities than you would between Metallica and Abnormality. Kill 'Em All is one of Metallica's less-thrash albums in my opinion and bears more similarites to NWOBHM bands like Motorhead or Iron Maiden. Ride the Lightning was sort of thrash. Master of Puppets and ...And Justice for All are what I consider good, pure thrash. The Black Album and Load/ReLoad have just a tiny bit of thrash in them. Saint Anger is just a mess (the only crap Metallica has ever put out), and Death Magnetic is like a cross between thrash and... well, it's not exactly nu-metal, but more modern metal. I don't feel that I'm embarrassing myself at all. I suggest that you stop before you embarrass youself anymore. You just got served by a Metallica fanboy.
    Please, don't disagree with me when I know what I'm talking about. Kill Em All is Metallica's only thrash album. They have absolutely no thrash post 1988, and only a little bit on AJFA.

If you hate screaming than you're saying you have all of metal and hardcore punk sans NWOBHM, you obviously are not fit for metal. Aggression and complexity are what metal is about. Please, I don't care what you like, but keep your ignorant and moronic thoughts to yourself, you're only embarrassing yourself.

BTW, you obviously seem to not know the definition of thrash. Do some research and come back to me.
    edited June 2009
    Alright_Computer;2614018 said:
    There's so much wrong with this post that I'm not even going to bother correcting it. However, bashing an entire genre you likely haven't heard much from (rap) and calling it worthless crap is just plain stupid and won't exactly impress anyone.
    Sorry, I'm taking these one at a time since people have a long time to post while I write my long replies, but I'll keep this one short.

There's nothing wrong with it based on factual information. Read my last long reply where I explain that it's not wrong. And yes, rap is worthless crap to me. Anybody can do it. I don't at all consider rap to be music and actually can tolerate screamo a lot more than rap.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614046 said:
    Sorry, I'm taking these one at a time since people have a long time to post while I write my long replies, but I'll keep this one short.

There's nothing wrong with it based on factual information. Read my last long reply where I explain that it's not wrong. And yes, rap is worthless crap to me. Anybody can do it. I don't at all consider rap to be music and actually can tolerate screamo a lot more than rap.
    Factual? Where are you getting your facts from? Why should your opinion be correct when we have been exposed to exponential amounts of music as opposed to you. You want facts? Rap is definitely music. Slayer and Anthrax are not screamo, Abnormality is not screamo, you have never heard screamo. Metallica's only thrash album was Kill 'Em All, Megadeth's only thrash albums were Killing Is My Business and Peace Sells. Metallica's post 1988 was not metal, if anything the black album had some sludge metal influence. Facts? Screaming is one of the most difficult tasks vocals do. Making (good) rap takes tremendous talent. This is extremely laughable.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614046 said:

Oh really? Anyone can do rap? Feel free to make a rap song with deep, introspective lyrics and varied instrumentation like quite a few songs in the genre exhibit and post it here when you're done. In fact, do 12 of those songs, since making a rap album is easy, right?

And there are quite a few talented musicians in hip hop. Take the Roots, for example. Questlove, the Roots' drummer, is easily more talented and interesting that Lars Ulrich is currently, and he's performed with the likes of John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. But sure, it takes no talent to do hip hop, it's just rhyming about pimps and hos on the street. Let's go with that. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2009
    dabears116;2614044 said:
    Please, don't disagree with me when I know what I'm talking about. Kill Em All is Metallica's only thrash album. They have absolutely no thrash post 1988, and only a little bit on AJFA.

If you hate screaming than you're saying you have all of metal and hardcore punk sans NWOBHM, you obviously are not fit for metal. Aggression and complexity are what metal is about. Please, I don't care what you like, but keep your ignorant and moronic thoughts to yourself, you're only embarrassing yourself.

BTW, you obviously seem to not know the definition of thrash. Do some research and come back to me.
    It doesn't require much knowledge. The only thing I could figure is that I could possibly be stereotyping Slayer's musical style from 3 or 4 songs or Antrhax's music from 1 song. I'm sorry, I just don't see what you're saying about Kill 'Em All. It's not at all similar to anything from any other big thrash bands besides Megadeth, and that's because Mustaine wrote most of it. I said in that long post that you quoted that I'm fine with screaming as long as it doesn't dominate the whole song. Aggression is what I love about metal, and I listen to any kind of metal that's not primarily screaming/yelling/talking. I'm not the ignorant moron here. I'm actually quite an intellegent person. You, in fact, are being ignorant, because your definition of thrash is too narrow. Thrash metal is a subgenre of metal that is characterized by its fast tempo and aggression. Thrash metal songs typically use fast, percussive and low-register guitar riffs, overlaid with shredding-style lead work. Thrash metal lyrics are usually about social issues and are generally worded directly.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614064 said:
    Thrash metal is a subgenre of metal that is characterized by its fast tempo and aggression. Thrash metal songs typically use fast, percussive and low-register guitar riffs, overlaid with shredding-style lead work. Thrash metal lyrics are usually about social issues and are generally worded directly.
    Congratulations, you can copy and paste from Wikipedia. That doesn't prove you know anything about thrash though.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614064 said:
    It doesn't require much knowledge. The only thing I could figure is that I could possibly be stereotyping Slayer's musical style from 3 or 4 songs or Antrhax's music from 1 song. I'm sorry, I just don't see what you're saying about Kill 'Em All. It's not at all similar to anything from any other big thrash bands besides Megadeth, and that's because Mustaine wrote most of it. I said in that long post that you quoted that I'm fine with screaming as long as it doesn't dominate the whole song. Aggression is what I love about metal, and I listen to any kind of metal that's not primarily screaming/yelling/talking. I'm not the ignorant moron here. I'm actually quite an intellegent person. You, in fact, are being ignorant, because your definition of thrash is too narrow. Thrash metal is a subgenre of metal that is characterized by its fast tempo and aggression. Thrash metal songs typically use fast, percussive and low-register guitar riffs, overlaid with shredding-style lead work. Thrash metal lyrics are usually about social issues and are generally worded directly.
    You're looking at the definition, what don't you get?

This is thrash:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRDX9gBeRc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZLMD-wmirY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUxqmBmjvY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7o5ZoN7Bjc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSKd6qDUCqs

And if screaming turns you away then metal is going to be hard for you. Screaming makes metal great. I thought the same way you did only a year ago, but now I listen to extremely brutal music. Besides, Slayer is hardly aggressive by my standards, especially with stuff like this at my hands.
    edited June 2009
    Alright_Computer;2614052 said:
    Oh really? Anyone can do rap? Feel free to make a rap song with deep, introspective lyrics and varied instrumentation like quite a few songs in the genre exhibit and post it here when you're done. In fact, do 12 of those songs, since making a rap album is easy, right?
    First off, no, I would never even try a rap album because I hate it. Secondly, do you honestly believe that Fiddy-Cent, or Eminem, or whatever those lowlives are named, have the intelllegence to comprehend a single word you said in that third sentence? I'm sorry, but rap "music" does not generally have deep introspective lyrics, and the varied instrumentation is usually edited into the "songs" when they're produced. I think any famous rapper is an embarrassment to the US as a country for representing our music industry in such a pathetic way.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614083 said:
    First off, no, I would never even try a rap album because I hate it. Secondly, do you honestly believe that Fiddy-Cent, or Eminem, or whatever those lowlives are named, have the intelllegence to comprehend a single word you said in that third sentence? I'm sorry, but rap "music" does not generally have deep introspective lyrics, and the varied instrumentation is usually edited into the "songs" when they're produced. I think any famous rapper is an embarrassment to the US as a country for representing our music industry in such a pathetic way.
    I guess ignorance is bliss, right?

A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, k-os, and many, many other hip hop artists disagree with you. Take your anti-rap trolling elsewhere.

You wouldn't say that Disturbed, Korn, and Linkin Park are representative of all of metal, right? Likewise, 50 Cent and Eminem don't represent all hip hop.
    edited June 2009
    dabears116;2614079 said:

This is thrash:

And if screaming turns you away then metal is going to be hard for you. Screaming makes metal great. I thought the same way you did only a year ago, but now I listen to extremely brutal music. Besides, Slayer is hardly aggressive by my standards, especially with stuff like this at my hands.
    This computer doesn't work well with YouTube, but I'll check those out later. Now, for the third time moron, I don't mind screaming as long as it's not the whole song (or most of the song). It would be pretty difficult for me to get much more aggressive than anything primarily sung, because I've already been raised with classical and country music. It took me a year to make the transition from that to Metallica and Megadeth, and my mom still doesn't like it (ironically, my granpdpa actually kind of likes it). And I'm not saying Slayer is "brutal". It's just not my kind of music because a lot of their vocal parts are primarily said/screamed/yelled.
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614099 said:
    This computer doesn't work well with YouTube, but I'll check those out later. Now, for the third time moron, I don't mind screaming as long as it's not the whole song (or most of the song). It would be pretty difficult for me to get much more aggressive than anything primarily sung, because I've already been raised with classical and country music. It took me a year to make the transition from that to Metallica and Megadeth, and my mom still doesn't like it (ironically, my granpdpa actually kind of likes it). And I'm not saying Slayer is "brutal". It's just not my kind of music because a lot of their vocal parts are primarily said/screamed/yelled.
    That's fine, don't ever say you like metal though.

This is probably the funniest troll since the Led Zeppelin guy, I lol'd.
  • ZidaneZidane Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    In order of my favorites:

Metallica
    Slayer
    and constantly changing position....
    Megadeth
    Anthrax

I have a few Megadeth albums and they're enjoyable, but I only have one Anthrax album, that may be the reason.
  • defenestraterdefenestrater Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    SenorLarry;2614037 said:
    I don't feel that I'm embarrassing myself at all. I suggest that you stop before you embarrass youself anymore. You just got served by a Metallica fanboy.
    Most ridiculous/hilarious part of the thread.

Why are you guys still feeding this troll four pages later? :rolleyes:
  • tridentgum0tridentgum0 Uninteresting Poster
    edited June 2009
    defenestrater;2614211 said:

Trolls are funny.
  • defenestraterdefenestrater Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    tridentgum0;2614213 said:
    Trolls are funny.
    Fair point.
  • QuinarvyQuinarvy Road Warrior
    edited June 2009
    I'm going all a21 on you guys.
    Alright_Computer;2613994 said:
    lolwat.

Also, I'm going to have to go with Anthrax, but if Testament was on here they'd win for sure.
    Even with my limited knowledge of Thrash, I would vote Testament. Mainly cause I'm a Skolnick fan boy.

Again, Quin's limited knowledge agrees that Anthrax is primarily sung.
    dabears116;2614002 said:

I own Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, Death Magnetic and select other few Metallica songs (The Ecstasy of Gold, Enter Sandman, Fuel). I don't own the rest, but I know it is all far from thrash. KEA is thrash, parts of the next 3 are thrash, DM has thrash elements, but isn't thrash, and nothing else is.
    SenorLarry;2614004 said:
    Ignorance, is fun!
    dabears116;2614011 said:
    Then why are you convinced Metallica is the best if you've only heard one song by the other bands? That's just ignorant.
    Because Metallica has a better overall catalog...wait a second!
    SenorLarry;2614012 said:
    What? NWOBHM=/=early Metallica/Megadeth.

Early Megadeth and Metallica is the thrash era.

Screamo =/= screaming in metal. Screamo is emo and punk with a lot of screaming and hard rock elements. I'm saying this based off what I've heard on radio, so don't roast me due to limited knowledge. I know there's good songs in screamo, because all genres have good music.
    dabears116;2614015 said:

This.
    LegendofRock3021;2614016 said:
    Hello stupid thread, thanks for providing some good stuff. :)
    That.
    Alright_Computer;2614018 said:
    But everyone knows that slipknot, avenged sevenfold, the devil wears prada, and underoath are representitive of all metal
    SenorLarry;2614037 said:
    Oh hell no, it's on now. Whats you serve someone, and they serve you back, it's on.
    dabears116;2614044 said:

I declare it to be on!
    SenorLarry;2614046 said:

Blah blah blah I hate rap, I stereotypical metalhead who is more brutal then you, and you can't spell crap without rap.
    dabears116;2614048 said:
    Factual? Where are you getting your facts from? Why should your opinion be correct when we have been exposed to exponential amounts of music as opposed to you. You want facts? Rap is definitely music. Slayer and Anthrax are not screamo, Abnormality is not screamo, you have never heard screamo. Metallica's only thrash album was Kill 'Em All, Megadeth's only thrash albums were Killing Is My Business and Peace Sells. Metallica's post 1988 was not metal, if anything the black album had some sludge metal influence. Facts? Screaming is one of the most difficult tasks vocals do. Making (good) rap takes tremendous talent. This is extremely laughable.
    Screaming is easy, as long as you don't act like an ass about and ruin your vocal chords.

Rapping is teh eziest! All u do is tlk fast.
    Alright_Computer;2614052 said:

And there are quite a few talented musicians in hip hop. Take the Roots, for example. Questlove, the Roots' drummer, is easily more talented and interesting that Lars Ulrich is currently, and he's performed with the likes of John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. But sure, it takes no talent to do hip hop, it's just rhyming about pimps and hos on the street. Let's go with that. :rolleyes:
    No rappers have talent, is that hard to understand? In one of the most popular genres out there, there is no talent, because all they do is talk fast.
    Alright_Computer;2614067 said:
    Congratulations, you can copy and paste from Wikipedia. That doesn't prove you know anything about thrash though.
    Wikipedia knows all!
    dabears116;2614079 said:

This is thrash:

I already said IT'S ON.
    SenorLarry;2614083 said:
    Fun fact: The first rap song to be a number one hit was Rapture by Blondie.

Ahahaha, ignorance. Rap artists are from the biggest American artists. It's generally industrial copy and past pop, pop-country, or Christian "rock". Anyone got the top selling list for recent years?
    Alright_Computer;2614092 said:
    I guess ignorance is bliss, right?

A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, k-os, and many, many other hip hop artists disagree with you. Take your anti-rap trolling elsewhere.

You wouldn't say that Disturbed, Korn, and Linkin Park are representative of all of metal, right? Likewise, 50 Cent and Eminem don't represent all hip hop.
    SenorLarry;2614099 said:
    First, real metal fans don't care about being "brutal". They care about the music.

I was raised on crappy pop country and pop from all decades by my parents, rap by my brother, and classical in concert band. It's very difficult, I know, but heres the first rule.

Vocals=/=make a song.
    dabears116;2614111 said:
    That's fine, don't ever say you like metal though.

This is probably the funniest troll since the Led Zeppelin guy, I lol'd.
    I smell a new name to be written down in the history of the HoR.
    defenestrater;2614211 said:

Boredom, laughter, we need to get rid of our troll feed.
    tridentgum0;2614213 said:
    Trolls are funny.
    Yes.
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited June 2009
    Alright_Computer;2613994 said:
    lolwat.

Anthrax for me and yes Frank is awesome
    JukeBoxHero;2614006 said:
    Here are a couple more (Anthrax fanboy here, but not one of those who are vocal about it) :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0owU8DzDg&feature=related
    And one of my favorites from the same album (although Gung-Ho is my favorite from Spreading The Disease) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeV198F4o_k&feature=related
    Alright_Computer;2614067 said:
    lol
    Quinarvy;2614253 said:

Even with my limited knowledge of Thrash, I would vote Testament. Mainly cause I'm a Skolnick fan boy.
    Testament is second on my list 1st is Anthrax after that a tie between Megadeth and Slayer then Metallica is last
    Quinarvy;2614253 said:

Again, Quin's limited knowledge agrees that Anthrax is primarily sung.

this is true

Also you misspelled Anthrax on the poll