Beatles Rock Band Instruments

Xer0-LiM1TXer0-LiM1T Unsigned
edited July 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Will the hofner violin bass guitar controller come without the limited edition bundle?

Comments

• DavisrocksDavisrocks Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    no word yet on that, but i'm leaning towards no.
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Standalone Beatles bass/drums have not been announced as of yet.
  • GryffindorGryffindor Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I checked the RB store (click the link at the top of this web page) and Game Stop. Neither seem to be carrying the bass as a separate instrument.

Personally, I think it looks horrible. If I had the money to burn I'd go for the Gretch. That's a beautiful plastic instrument!
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Gryffindor;2687984 said:
    I checked the RB store (click the link at the top of this web page) and Game Stop. Neither seem to be carrying the bass as a separate instrument.

Personally, I think it looks horrible. If I had the money to burn I'd go for the Gretch. That's a beautiful plastic instrument!
    How does it look horrible? It looks like the Hofner Bass Sir Paul played.
  • GryffindorGryffindor Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    travmeatwad;2688238 said:
    How does it look horrible? It looks like the Hofner Bass Sir Paul played.
    To me it does look like a violin. It's too small. I know the real bass is small too but I wouldn't buy that either.:o
  • iamtheddrmaniamtheddrman Merch-Table
    edited July 2009
    Gryffindor;2688439 said:
    To me it does look like a violin. It's too small. I know the real bass is small too but I wouldn't buy that either.:o
    It's a Hofner Violin Bass. It's supposed to look that way :p

I can't fault you for not liking it though. Not everyone will like the same styles.

EDIT: Oh crap, I didn't realize this thread was over a week old. I just found this sub-forum :)
  • NeoxonNeoxon Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    Xer0-LiM1T;2687931 said:
    Will the hofner violin bass guitar controller come without the limited edition bundle?
    I'm guessing no
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I'm guessing that, yes, it will be available to purchase outside of the bundle. No, it will not be available at launch. It will be one of those things that comes sometime in the future - six months, nine months, etc. I think it will be available individually, but you will probably have to wait quite a while before that happens. Of course, nobody will confirm or indicate that will be the case any time soon. So unless you're willing to wait and see, your best bet to get the Hofner in the near future will be the bundle.