whatever happened to The Doors?

SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
edited July 2009 in Rock Band
I remember reading that they were supposed to appear in both GH and RB. That was over a year ago and so far there has been only Love Me Two Times in GHWT. what gives? did someone change their mind?

Comments

• BoondockerBoondocker Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Jim's not returning HMX's e-mails.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited July 2009
    Boondocker;2703564 said:

God, I hope nothing bad has happened to Jim, I would just be crushed. Keep me informed on what Jim is up to, by the way, why haven't they released any new music after all these years? Damn, I hate when a band does that crap.;):rolleyes:
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    master2uall;2703583 said:
    God, I hope nothing bad has happened to Jim, I would just be crushed. Keep me informed on what Jim is up to, by the way, why haven't they released any new music after all these years? Damn, I hate when a band does that crap.;):rolleyes:
    Hey. If *you* can come back from the dead, so can Jim.

That's all I'm sayin'.
  • odd-propsodd-props Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    probably reserved for RB3.
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Boondocker;2703564 said:
    lol
  • JdurgitJdurgit Banned
    edited July 2009
    Nah. It's just that The Doors aren't an independant up-and-coming band from the Boston area so HMX doesn't know about them. :p
  • NormanCoxwellNormanCoxwell Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    cherokeesam;2703590 said:
    Hey. If *you* can come back from the dead, so can Jim.

That's all I'm sayin'.
    Ive come back from the dead. Its really not that hard. You just got to want it and know how to do it, man.

I heard Led Zepplin was coming to Guitar Hero. Lies.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited July 2009
    The bundle got lost in the mail
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited July 2009
    My guess is that VH1 might have Rock Honor show on and The Doors might be honored therefor HMX might be saving a big pack (ala the who) for the doors.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited July 2009
    Alvarado6411;2704152 said:
    My guess is that VH1 might have Rock Honor show on and The Doors might be honored therefor HMX might be saving a big pack (ala the who) for the doors.

God I hope its a best of 12 pack from them, that would totally be awesome, just like rock band is awesome.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    HeyRiles;2704131 said:
    The bundle got lost in the mail
    But I swear it was sent.
  • quinakingquinaking Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I'd love to see a six pack.l Hell, their first album would be good.
  • Onslaught_feiOnslaught_fei Headliner
    edited July 2009
    I would love to see a 9000 pack of Doors songs.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Skittles;2703521 said:
    I remember reading that they were supposed to appear in both GH and RB. That was over a year ago and so far there has been only Love Me Two Times in GHWT. what gives? did someone change their mind?
    There has been no official announcement of this artist in Rock Band. Putting too much stock in rumors isn't usually a great idea - some things may take a long, long time to materialize while others may never happen. If you'd like to request an artist, please feel free to utilize the Your Ultimate Setlist forum or the Request a Song link. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.