Most Shocking/Suprising moment on LOST

rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
edited July 2009 in Less Rokk More Talk
Alright, I'm doing my annual "Go back and watch the old seasons of Lost to put the pieces together" thing. And I decided to put this poll up. Just wondered what everyone's opinions were. These might not even be yours, so let me know what you think. I'll post mine Later

Comments

• gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Go to thread tools, and select "add a poll"
  • FennzFennz Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I've been watching Season 1 yesterday and today and its really cool knowing answers that were mysteries back then.

For the most shocking moment, I would either say Michael shooting Ana Lucia and Libby OR the "Snake in the Mailbox" at the ending of Season 3 aka revealing it was a Flash Foward.
  • OrdealByFireOrdealByFire Banned
    edited July 2009
    Wow, Fennz couldn't have just embarrassed himself more.

What shocks me is that people enjoy this show.

*Ordeal has been banned for one week*
  • NormanCoxwellNormanCoxwell Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Polar Bear. I stopped watching after that.
    edited July 2009
    OrdealByFire;2711707 said:
    Wow, Fennz couldn't have just embarrassed himself more.

What shocks me is that people enjoy this show.

*Ordeal has been banned for one week*
    omg.
    edited July 2009
    "This is baking with Family Guy!"

lol.

100 song setlist. Thursday or Wednesday. Remember
    edited July 2009
    OrdealByFire;2711733 said:
    "This is baking with Family Guy!"

lol.

100 song setlist. Thursday or Wednesday. Remember
    Only if you finish those errands.
    edited July 2009
    Have you finished those errands?

BRB making thread.
    edited July 2009
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    I don't know why, but I hate Lost with a passion. It just seems such a stupid concept to me and I hate how many people actually like this show.
  • DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
    edited July 2009
    Mega-Tallica;2711898 said:
    I don't know why, but I hate Lost with a passion. It just seems such a stupid concept to me and I hate how many people actually like this show.
    That's nice.
    edited July 2009
    Daesania;2711979 said:
    That's nice.
    Actually I tried to make it sound as nice as possible. I really do hate the show.:)
  • RunesmithRunesmith Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Buzz Killington! :p
  • rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    And thanks for commenting. leave
    edited July 2009
    rockfresh126;2712050 said:
    And thanks for commenting. leave
    Jeez, I thought I was just posting my opinion since these are forums you know. I made in effort to make it as nice as possible, obviously you are not being very nice.
    edited July 2009
    Mega-Tallica;2712072 said:
    Jeez, I thought I was just posting my opinion since these are forums you know. I made in effort to make it as nice as possible, obviously you are not being very nice.
    idk. One time I made a Wii bashing comment in a thread and got banned for it.
    edited July 2009
    Fennz;2712112 said:

Okay ban me for posting my opinion. If the OP didn't want anybody to post who opposes Lost, then he should of said something. If he said not to post anything negative, I would have respected it and not have posted.

Based on the OP's wishes, I will not post anything negative about the show Lost. There are you happy now?
    edited July 2009
    Fennz;2712112 said:
    Making a wii bashing comment would be considered console warring.

With that being said, I love LOST, but to the OP, you cant expect everyone to have the same opinion. He has every right to NOT like lost and post in this thread just like I do just because I like lost.

Telling someone that they "cant" post in here just shows how small minded you must be if you cant take a little criticism about the show. Granted, his reasonings are a little vague and sound like he just doesnt like the show because a lot of other people DO, but that's his right and his opinion.
    edited July 2009
    Daesania;2712289 said:

With that being said, I love LOST, but to the OP, you cant expect everyone to have the same opinion. He has every right to NOT like lost and post in this thread just like I do just because I like lost.

Telling someone that they "cant" post in here just shows how small minded you must be if you cant take a little criticism about the show. Granted, his reasonings are a little vague and sound like he just doesnt like the show because a lot of other people DO, but that's his right and his opinion.
    Thank You!:)

I have my reasons why I don't like the show, but instead of starting another argument, I'll keep my opinion to myself, because the OP doesn't seem to like anybody's opinions.
  • pacifistWITHgunpacifistWITHgun Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    You ever watch it?

Anyways: "I don't know what's more disturbing: the fact that it only has four toes or the fact that the rest of it is missing"

Also the part in the first season where Shannon translates Rousseau's message that had been repeating, that made me go WTF.
  • MrFruitLordMrFruitLord Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Wasn't there a thread just like this?
    edited July 2009
    pacifistWITHgun;2712375 said:
    You ever watch it?

Anyways: "I don't know what's more disturbing: the fact that it only has four toes or the fact that the rest of it is missing"

Also the part in the first season where Shannon translates Rousseau's message that had been repeating, that made me go WTF.
    I watched half of the first season since my cousin is obsessed with this show also.
    edited July 2009
    Mega-Tallica;2712410 said:
    I watched half of the first season since my cousin is obsessed with this show also.
    Not trying to dissuade you or anything, but the show really changes course after the 3rd season and I really think its an entirely different ballgame now.
    edited July 2009
    Daesania;2712425 said:
    Not trying to dissuade you or anything, but the show really changes course after the 3rd season and I really think its an entirely different ballgame now.
    I've seen bits and pieces of the later seasons, but the storyline is just not interesting to me.
    edited July 2009
    Mega-Tallica;2712457 said:
    I've seen bits and pieces of the later seasons, but the storyline is just not interesting to me.
    Ah that's cool. I actually plan on hopefully going on a LOST tour when I'm in hawaii on my honeymoon. You cant deny that the scenery is stunning though!
    edited July 2009
    Daesania;2712494 said:
    Ah that's cool. I actually plan on hopefully going on a LOST tour when I'm in hawaii on my honeymoon. You cant deny that the scenery is stunning though!
    That'll be a cool trip. The scenery is great, I can't deny it.
  • schmeankmanschmeankman Headliner
    edited July 2009
    I'll let you guys on a little secret. I'm directing a LOST parody set in a parking garage on youtube. Keep it on the down low.
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Probably thinks the show is about people trying to get off an island.
  • rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Daesania;2712289 said:

Actually he should be booted. I didn't make a thread asking whether people liked the show or not. I didn't make a show asking what people's feelings were about the show. I made a thread specifically discussing details of the show.

Coming in with "I think this show sux because everyone likes it" does nothing but derail a thread. And considering the last two pages of comments have been "The OP is a jerk because someone has a different opinion than him" I'd say he did a good job derailing it.
    edited July 2009
    You cant boot someone from a thread buddy. LOL. They have just as much right to be here as you do.

If you hadnt gone off on your tangent, you probably wouldnt have a derailed thread, now would you?