Most Shocking/Suprising momments on LOST (SPOLIERS!!)

rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
edited July 2009 in Less Rokk More Talk
So here's that old thread with a poll. Let's find out what you think

Comments

• gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited July 2009
    I don't watch lost. So Nevermind
    Inb4poll
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    gmarsh;2709669 said:
    Inb4poll
    sucks for you.
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    Other-The "we have to go back!" Reveal at the end of season 3.
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Cubecubed;2709683 said:
    sucks for you.
    Yeah probly, I watched it for a while in the first season, I just couldn't really get into it.
  • rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    If I had one to add, it'd be the Walt kidnapping
  • Banky71Banky71 Banned on the Run (Live)
    edited July 2009
    Some of these events were not shocking at all. Charlies death was forshadowed for many episodes. Plus the hatch blowing up was not very shocking either. Mr Eko staring down smokey. John getting pushed out of the window would have my vote.
    edited July 2009
    Banky71;2709777 said:
    . John getting pushed out of the window would have my vote.
    If you're going to have that route, I'd say Jacob saving his life was even better
  • MrFruitLordMrFruitLord Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Locke being dead in Season 5 blew my mind. That and the end of season 5.
    edited July 2009
    For me, I'd say the big reveal (actually the entire ending of the finale) at the end of Season 5 is the biggest. I remember going, how did they pull that off? Going back and watching all the storylines, you do see the reveals of Locke not actually being the leader. But everything with Smokey/Jacob/Locke/Ben/Locke's corpse was brilliant
  • WolfbeckettWolfbeckett Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    gmarsh;2709669 said:
    Inb4poll
    On a related subject. Post farming is still against the rules and will get you docked 1000's of posts at a time, banned, or both.

This includes such popular meme's as "first", +1, IBTL, inb4whatever, "this", etc.

In general you should reconsider any post that doesn't offer a complete thought or a full sentence.
    :P

On to the thread, I do not think Alex getting killed was surprising at all, Ben was basically taunting the mercenary guy and it was pretty obvious what was going to result from that. I think Danielle and Crazy Carl getting killed was a LOT more surprising, that just came out of nowhere.
    edited July 2009
    rockfresh126;2709785 said:
    If you're going to have that route, I'd say Jacob saving his life was even better
    Yeah but if Jacob did save his life(I'm not convinced that is what happened) he was going around touching everyone any way. No Jacob moment was more shocking that Jacobs death.

What lies beneath the shadow of the statue?

Ille qui nos omnes servabit. (the man who will save us all)

DEAD!!
    edited July 2009
    Banky71;2709811 said:
    Yeah but if Jacob did save his life(I'm not convinced that is what happened) he was going around touching everyone any way.
    Sorry, the point I was making was more that we knew Locke was crippled. And it wasn't a stretch to figure out his dad had something to do with it. The manner was suprising, but it wasn't hard to guess something like that happened
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited July 2009
    finding out jack and claire were siblings was pretty shocking
    edited July 2009
    What about when Kate is off island and we find out for the first time Aaron is with her. At the time we all thought Claire was off island because Desmond's vision and Claire was not yet missing. I was screaming at the TV that night.