Everyone, try and email bands about RBN...

JadisJadis Unsigned
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
So far I've messaged An Endless Sporadic, HORSE the Band, Buckethead, Machinae Supremacy, Flobots, plus a few local bands, plus the Brothers Chaps of H*R fame.

Robert Stj

Comments

• acidicthought8acidicthought8 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    [QUOTE=Jadis;2736232]So far I've messaged An Endless Sporadic, HORSE the Band, Buckethead, Machinae Supremacy, Flobots, plus a few local bands, plus the Brothers Chaps of H*R fame.

Robert Stj
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    i am, and YOU WILL ALL REGRET IT!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
  • ZidaneZidane Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I already tried to contact the Rock N Roll Soldiers twice. Hopefully they get the message.
  • ZephielZephiel Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    I was going to email the Brothers Chaps when the thing actually comes out.

But I will be.
  • Ben667ukBen667uk Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    Yay Machinae Supremacy! They seem pretty game for it.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    i want to email bon jovi, but i just cant see where on their website.......:@
  • ZetsumeisunaZetsumeisuna Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    I twittered Mikey Way from MCR, but I gotta message the rest of them later.

Oh, I also twittered Weird Al, but I got nothing yet, hopefully if I keep bugging him, that'll change.

@OP: Thanks for contacting Flobots, love that band =]
  • BartenderjoeBartenderjoe Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    ive already emailed and posted on about 10 bands websites, did it like 15 mins after i read the article yesterday.
  • XenochriaXenochria Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    I've contacted Paramore and Hayley Williams, Muse, and Smashing Pumpkins, my three favourite bands :)

Also kudos on getting Machinae! I love those guys.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited July 2009
    I emailed Jonathan Coulton. I hope he emails back, considering he once literally gave his masters to someone making custom charts.

Also, An Endless Sporadic is a Neversoft band. Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I'm still waiting for Barry Manilow, Clay Aiken and Air Supply to get back to me. Cross your fingers everybody!
  • sillystousillystou Headliner
    edited July 2009
    This is madness.
  • face777face777 Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    I still have a few e-mail addresses from my time as a Music Editor on my Uni magazine, so I just sent a couple of them the press release. The Raveonettes, The Black Lips... oh, I hope.
  • disco_studisco_stu Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    This is a pretty mammoth task.

My favourite bands frontman hasn't spoke to the guitarist in like 9 years. How am i going to get them to release more DLC? Clue is in the sig btw
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    please email weird al , the sword , helmet , blink 182 ,ozzy osbourne , rage against the machine , lenny kravitz , alien ant farm etc ,(a lot of these guys are already in the game they just need more songs in it).
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    and a day to remember and QOTSA.
  • BayouBengal032BayouBengal032 Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    sillystou;2736483 said:
    This is madness.
    NO! THIS IS...ah nevermind.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I've contacted Billy Talent, The Cancer Bats, Attack in Black, Protest the Hero, and Alexisonfire.
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    We need to keep a master list of which bands have already been contacted and a list of their replies and a list of bands that we need to contact. :)
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited July 2009
    Someone make a template so that we can just fill in the blanks with the artists name. I really don't know how to explain it to a band.
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Alvarado6411;2736663 said:
    Someone make a template so that we can just fill in the blanks with the artists name. I really don't know how to explain it to a band.
    Also, make sure to ALWAYS give out links to the RBN Press Release AND creators.rockband.com!!! ;)

That's for everyone!
  • XenochriaXenochria Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    Okay, if we're making a list. I have contacted

Paramore
    Muse
    Smashing Pumpkins
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited July 2009
    An Endless Sporadic is a mighty long shot, being a Neversoft band and all
  • beefigurskbeefigursk Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    Jadis;2736232 said:
    So far I've messaged An Endless Sporadic

I wish An Endless Sporadic would end up on RB, but I am under the impression they are Activision house band. Don't know how happy competition would be about that. Love them all the same though
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    Maybe some prog bands will wake up. I want to see some Redemption, Circus Maximus, Fates Warning, Engine, Queensryche, and Liquid Tension Experiment.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited July 2009
    also I contacted Dine Alone Records, a Canadian label with bands like Alexisonfire, City and Colour, Bedouin Soundclash, Attack In Black, Moneen, The Living End, etc
    edited July 2009
    This was asked before, but it should probably be mentioned again, does anyone feel like posting a template that others can use to contact their favourite bands and give information for. It should include at least a link to the press release and a link to the official web page. Thanks a lot.
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited July 2009
    I'm actually just going to go to the actual record labels and ask for someone to talk to about this. Glad I live in L.A.
    edited July 2009
    Alvarado6411;2737270 said:
    I'm actually just going to go to the actual record labels and ask for someone to talk to about this. Glad I live in L.A.
    Send something to Megadeth again. You want Rust In Peace as an album here's your chance to get it.
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I messaged Tommy Thayer, telling him to tell his Kiss and Black 'n' Blue bandmates about this.
This discussion has been closed.