RBN Question

kirbykiddkirbykidd Unsigned
edited July 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I know that this has just been announced a while ago, but i was wondering if anyone knew what the Wii was getting from this, if it's getting anything. I'm hearing some places saying that all three will get songs from this, but some are saying that only 360 and PS3 will get it, so if anyone has some clarity on this, that would be great.

Comments

• KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    360 will get every song released through it and the PS3 and Wii will get a selection of songs from it.
  • jonoo24jonoo24 Merch-Table
    edited July 2009
    Kariodude;2736320 said:
    360 will get every song released through it and the PS3 and Wii will get a selection of songs from it.
    I heard only ps3 will get select songs.
  • koston3647koston3647 Unsigned
    edited July 2009
    Kariodude;2736320 said:
    :mad:
    F*** YOU Alex Rigopolis!
  • acidicthought8acidicthought8 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    koston3647;2736328 said:
    :mad:
    F*** YOU Alex Rigopolis!
    Why? The 360 already has the XNA developers suite which allows small-time developers to make content for the 360. Does Sony or Nintendo have something like this? No. Don't blame HMX.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, how dare he make this awesome game that you love, and continually provide you and others like you with tons of new content and innovative projects that are creating new musicians every day?! HOW DARE HE!

Grow up.

Please head over to http://creators.rockband.com/ for more info, and an FAQ. There's also a mountain of posts from HMXsean yesterday, so you can look for those as well. That should more than answer all of your questions.
This discussion has been closed.