So for the RBN...

...Can't Be Serious...Can't Be Serious Rising Star
edited July 2009 in The Rock Band Network
HMX is not going to be charting the songs anymore? Because that's what I'm deriving from people's posts about the whole RBN. :confused:

Tell me if I'm right or wrong, because if I'm right...some people could just throw complete bull**** charts at us out of nowhere :eek:

Comments

• princeofcupsprinceofcups Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    You're wrong.
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure the bands will be hiring pros to do the charting and then they will send the charts to HMX and they will test them.
  • ...Can't Be Serious...Can't Be Serious Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    Okay, thanks fellas :D
    edited July 2009
    ...Can't Be Serious;2736460 said:
    HMX is not going to be charting the songs anymore? Because that's what I'm deriving from people's posts about the whole RBN. :confused:

Tell me if I'm right or wrong, because if I'm right...some people could just throw complete bull**** charts at us out of nowhere :eek:
    Of course not. They're not going to lay off all of their charters and say "sorry guys, you've been crowd-sourced."
  • BayouBengal032BayouBengal032 Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    Ummm have you not read any of the OFFICIAL articles. It said the RBN will be separate from the already existing music store. For all the special people here, that means HMX will still put out their weekly DLC but also have the RBN updating DAILY it sounds like.

So to answer your question, you are wrong. Learn to read.

EDIT: Also if you don't like/can't read there is a spiffy little video too.
    edited July 2009
    I did read the official announcement...hmmm...I missed the part where it says this part is completely separate. Thanks Bengal, you're always helpful :D
  • edited July 2009
    As I understand it, DLC is going to continue as usual with this as a secondary alternative.
    edited July 2009
    Okay, thanks Apples.
  • AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Pretty much if their charts are as you said "bull****" they won't get past the judging process. Glad I got experience in that regard.