RBN question

exploderexploder Road Warrior
edited July 2009 in The Rock Band Network
harmonix I hope your reading this cause I need you to answer this:can some real bandthat plays the game too that no one else knows about that probably just plays in their basement or garage upload their music in the game and then if theyre approved and talented enough they just might become more well known from having their song or songs in the game?

Comments

  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited July 2009
    That seems to be *exactly* what HMX is aiming for.

    RBN's quest is to find The Next Big Thing in rock and roll.
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    thanks for the advice
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Well, at least there's a question mark at the end.
  • THRASHattack66THRASHattack66 Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    CONAN9845;2738710 said:
    Well, at least there's a question mark at the end.
    well i thought it was a statement ....
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Dude, I got nothin'. It looks like a couple of statements mashed up with a couple of questions. He did request an answer though, and there is a question mark.
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    CONAN9845;2738803 said:
    Dude, I got nothin'. It looks like a couple of statements mashed up with a couple of questions. He did request an answer though, and there is a question mark.
    (sighs)yes I know , my writing is confusing........
  • princeofcupsprinceofcups Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    exploder;2738645 said:
    harmonix I hope your reading this cause I need you to answer this:can some real bandthat plays the game too that no one else knows about that probably just plays in their basement or garage upload their music in the game and then if theyre approved and talented enough they just might become more well known from having their song or songs in the game?
    HMX never answers a question unless you use proper capitalization and punctuation.
  • ham736ham736 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Yes

    /thread
  • edited July 2009
    exploder;2738645 said:
    harmonix I hope your reading this cause I need you to answer this:can some real bandthat plays the game too that no one else knows about that probably just plays in their basement or garage upload their music in the game and then if theyre approved and talented enough they just might become more well known from having their song or songs in the game?
    = Living the dream = Rock Band Network
Sign In or Register to comment.