3 Free Songs?

Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
edited July 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I pre-ordered from Gamestop but didn't get a code for the pre-order club, just a receipt. Will I still be able to get my 3 songs or will they be given through the club?

Comments

• AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I think you get the code after the game comes out.
  • Tego1inTego1in Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    They give another card to you when you pick the game up.
  • DavisrocksDavisrocks Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    do you get to choose any three song you like or are they pre-selected for you?
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Could be either one. Might be a code for three free DLC songs, or it might be 3 free bonus songs exclusively available to pre-order people for a specific period of time before becoming DLC. I'm sure we'll find out for sure in the next 50 days or so...
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I am *HOPING* that my GS people give me a hook up and let me have more than one code. These people know that I am absolutely OBSESSED with this game and maybe they'll give me a little something extra for having the full bundle and both stand alone guitars already paid off. I won't ask of course, but maybe it'll happen :)

Only reason I even think it is because it's happened soon anyway; I didn't pre-order NCAA 2010 but the store manager gave me the pre-order code anyway for extra team builder slots. And he just gave me the Aion Pre-Order disc for nothing so I could check it out. We'll see I guess. No big deal either way.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I was planning on pre-ordering online and having it shipped on release day rather than picking it up in the store. Anyone know if I'll be able to get the 3 free songs code if I don't pick it up in the store?
  • DavisrocksDavisrocks Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    tdc002;2745432 said:
    I was planning on pre-ordering online and having it shipped on release day rather than picking it up in the store. Anyone know if I'll be able to get the 3 free songs code if I don't pick it up in the store?
    yeah, you will if you order it from GameStop!
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Davisrocks;2745439 said:
    yeah, you will if you order it from GameStop!
    Would I get the free songs code at the time of the pre-order (along with the pre-order club code), or would the free songs code be shipped with the game?
  • chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    The free songs code comes with the game.