A RBN Review Site

edited July 2009 in The Rock Band Network
i was thinking of building a site that lets you post .chart files of RBN songs you are charting, and let other people review them and test them in dB or convert to a mid and use in Frets on fire
so before i get coding (or buying a domain at that)
would you be interested in using (/help coding?) the site?
i know there is rythmn authors (or however you spell it)
but they just chart the songs for you
with this, its just peer review

Comments

  • edited July 2009
  • Sambo110Sambo110 Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    No need to bump a topic that's only 6 minutes old.
  • blzbub74blzbub74 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    What exactly would be the point of this? Isn't this what the whole peer review system in RBN going to accomplish?
  • aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    The more threads you create then bump within 10 minutes of creation, the less and less I think you Rock....

    And I agree with what the other folks are saying. There are things like this already going to be in place...
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited July 2009
    blzbub74;2757434 said:
    What exactly would be the point of this? Isn't this what the whole peer review system in RBN going to accomplish?
    Exactly. Not to mention, when songs actually come out in the store, users can play the first minute of a song to see if they like it. Plus, RhythmAuthors is supposed to put up info on every song that's released through them on their site, probably including previews as well.
  • RetroMonsterRetroMonster Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    trg007;2757464 said:
    Exactly. Not to mention, when songs actually come out in the store, users can play the first minute of a song to see if they like it. Plus, RhythmAuthors is supposed to put up info on every song that's released through them on their site, probably including previews as well.
    Get a book on:
    HTML Coding
    CSS Coding

    and any other coding available for helping to make a website.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited July 2009
    RetroMonster;2757621 said:
    Get a book on:
    HTML Coding
    CSS Coding

    and any other coding available for helping to make a website.
    I'm not associated with them in any way, but yeah, their Web design is so 1990s. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.