The Track Pack game

Comments

• MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Do What I Say, Not What I Don't Say: Songs with lyrics that contradict each other

1. "Fashion" - David Bowie (Listen to me/don't listen to me)
    2. "I Would Do Anything For Love" - Meatloaf (I can do that/I won't do that)
    3. "Gogo Don't Go" - The Chalets (Go go/don't go)
    4. "Don't Shoot (I'm a Man)" - Devo (Sometimes it's way too hot/sometimes it's friggin' cold)
    5. "I Hate Everything About You" - Three Days Grace (I hate everything about you/why do I love you?)
    6. "Electric Eye" - Judas Priest (always in focus, can't feel my stare/feel my stare, always there)
    7. "Boss of Me" - They Might Be Giants (Yes, no, maybe, I don't know)
    8. "I Can't Live With You" - Queen (I can't live with you/but I can't live without you)
    9. "i hate u, i love u" - Gnash feat. Olivia O'Brien (I hate you/I love you)
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    Do What I Say, Not What I Don't Say: Songs with lyrics that contradict each other

4. "Don't Shoot (I'm a Man)" - Devo (Sometimes it's way too hot/sometimes it's friggin' cold)
    5. "I Hate Everything About You" - Three Days Grace (I hate everything about you/why do I love you?)
    6. "Electric Eye" - Judas Priest (always in focus, can't feel my stare/feel my stare, always there)
    8. "I Can't Live With You" - Queen (I can't live with you/but I can't live without you)
    10. "B****" - Meredith Brooks (I'm a sinner/I'm a saint)

• SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior

11. "Dead" - They Might Be Giants (Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want/Or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do)

11. "Dead" - They Might Be Giants (Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want/Or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do)
    12. "Miss Nothing" - The Pretty Reckless (miss nothing/miss everything)

13. "My Back Pages" - The Byrds (I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now)
  • Do What I Say, Not What I Don't Say: Songs with lyrics that contradict each other

13. "My Back Pages" - The Byrds (I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now)
    14. "Tainted Love" - Soft Cell (Don't touch me please i cannot stand the way you tease/Touch me baby tainted love)

14. "Tainted Love" - Soft Cell (Don't touch me please i cannot stand the way you tease/Touch me baby tainted love)
    15. "Masochism World" - Hüsker Dü (I love it/I hate it)
  • Do What I Say, Not What I Don't Say: Songs with lyrics that contradict each other

16. "Champagne Supernova" - Oasis (Slowly walking down the hall / Faster than a cannonball)

16. "Champagne Supernova" - Oasis (Slowly walking down the hall / Faster than a cannonball)
    17. "Hello Goodbye" - The Beatles (basically the whole song)

10. "B*tch" - Meredith Brooks (I'm a sinner/I'm a saint)
    18. "Hot n Cold"- Katy Perry ('Cause you're hot then you're cold / You're yes then you're no; basically the whole chorus)
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star

18. "Hot n Cold"- Katy Perry ('Cause you're hot then you're cold / You're yes then you're no; basically the whole chorus)
    19. "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" - P!nk (Go away/Come back)

19. "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" - P!nk (Go away/Come back)
    20. "Insubordination" - Voodoo Glow Skulls (Everyone knows I'm a rebel/Not a troublemaker can't you tell)

After School Special: Songs dealing with serious issues

1. "Justified Black Eye" - No Use For a Name (domestic abuse)

2. "Semi-Charmed Life" - Third Eye Blind (meth addiction)

3. "Hell Is for Children" - Pat Benatar (child abuse)

4. "Pretty Girls" - Neko Case (abortion)

5. "Luka" - Suzanne Vega (child abuse)
  • After School Special: Songs dealing with serious issues

6. "Think About It" - Flight of the Conchords (violence, diseases from monkeys, government, overpriced sneakers)

6. "Think About It" - Flight of the Conchords (violence, diseases from monkeys, government, overpriced sneakers)
    7. "Where Is the Love?" - The Black Eyed Peas (many issues)

8. "Ohio" - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (Kent State shooting)

9. "Adam's Song" - blink-182 (Suicide, Depression)
  • edited May 19

10. "The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring (Suicide, drugs, etc.)

10. "Siege of Power" - Napalm Death (Totalitarian governments, opression)

11. "High Anxiety" - The Suicide Machines (anxiety)

12. "The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring (suicide, drugs, etc.)

Putting this in only because it got skipped a couple posts ago

13. "Don't Download This Song" - Weird Al Yankovic (intellectual property theft)

13. "Don't Download This Song" - Weird Al Yankovic (intellectual property theft)
    14. "Jihad" - Multinational Corporations (Terrorism in their home land, Pakistan)
  • CanuckGamerCanuckGamer Road Warrior

14. "Jihad" - Multinational Corporations (Terrorism in their home land, Pakistan)
    15. "The Trees" - Rush (Politics, represented by trees)

16. "Angel of Death" - Slayer (the Holocaust, mass genocide)

17. "Dying Nation" - Cunninlynguists (racism, political & religious corruption, poverty, police brutality, etc.)

17. "Dying Nation" - Cunninlynguists (racism, political & religious corruption, poverty, police brutality, etc.)
    18. "Cancer" - My Chemical Romance (terminal disease)

Also Wings, GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :P