The Track Pack game

Comments

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

You're So Incredibly Stupid and Wrong: Songs in which something is disproven

1. "Shiny" - Jemaine Clement (I've got three words to tear your argument apart: Your granny lied)
    2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    3. "I Was Wrong" - Social Distortion

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard

1. "Shiny" - Jemaine Clement (I've got three words to tear your argument apart: Your granny lied)
    2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    4. "Everything You Know Is Wrong" - "Weird Al" Yankovic
  • You're So Incredibly Stupid and Wrong: Songs in which something is disproven

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    5. "911 is a Joke" - Public Enemy
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    7. "I Know It's Over" - The Smiths (If you're so very entertaining, then why are you on your own tonight?)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    7. "I Know It's Over" - The Smiths (If you're so very entertaining, then why are you on your own tonight?)
    8. "Only a Northern Song" - The Beatles

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    9. "Institutionalized" - Suicidal Tendencies (How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy when I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities, so how can you say I'm crazy)

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    9. "Institutionalized" - Suicidal Tendencies (How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy when I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities, so how can you say I'm crazy)
    10. "The Great Debate" - Randy Newman (a satirical look at science versus religion)

Great song off of his album that came out just today, no less!

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    10. "The Great Debate" - Randy Newman (a satirical look at science versus religion)
    11. "God is a Lie" - Hypocrisy
  • SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    12. "She Hates Me" - Puddle of Mudd (Then I started to realize, I was living one big lie; she f*cking hates me)

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    12. "She Hates Me" - Puddle of Mudd (Then I started to realize, I was living one big lie; she f*cking hates me)
    13. "Dear God" - XTC ("And all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting in the street, 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God, I can't believe in you, etc.)
  • SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    13. "Dear God" - XTC ("And all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting in the street, 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God, I can't believe in you, etc.)
    14. "Electric Eye" - Judas Priest (You think you've private lives, think nothing of the kind; there is no true escape, I'm watching all the time)

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    14. "Electric Eye" - Judas Priest (You think you've private lives, think nothing of the kind; there is no true escape, I'm watching all the time)
    15. "Dead!" - My Chemical Romance (If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?)

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    15. "Dead!" - My Chemical Romance (If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?)
    16. "That's Not My Name" - The Ting Tings

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    17. "All Star" - Smash Mouth ("it's a cool place, and they say it gets colder, you're bundled up now wait til you get older but the media man begs to differ, judging by the hole on the satellite picture")

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    17. "All Star" - Smash Mouth ("it's a cool place, and they say it gets colder, you're bundled up now wait til you get older but the media man begs to differ, judging by the hole on the satellite picture")
    18. "Robots" - Flight of the Conchords ("Robo-Captain, do you not think that by destroying the human race because of their destructive tendencies, we too have become like- well, it's ironic.")

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    18. "Robots" - Flight of the Conchords ("Robo-Captain, do you not think that by destroying the human race because of their destructive tendencies, we too have become like- well, it's ironic.")
    19. "That's Where You're Wrong" - Arctic Monkeys

2. "You're Wrong" - NOFX
    6. "Lola" - The Kinks
    19. "That's Where You're Wrong" - Arctic Monkeys
    20. "Hate To Say I Told You So" - The Hives

Just When You Thought They Were Done: Songs released by artists/bands just after reuniting from a breakup/hiatus.

1. "Up All Night" - Blink-182
  • CanuckGamerCanuckGamer Road Warrior
    Just When You Thought They Were Done: Songs released by artists/bands just after reuniting from a breakup/hiatus.

2. "That Was Then, This Is Now" - The Monkees
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited August 14

3. "Young Volcanoes" - Fall Out Boy
  • Just When You Thought They Were Done: Songs released by artists/bands just after reuniting from a breakup/hiatus.

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    5. "Crumble" - Dinosaur Jr.
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    6. "Settle Down" - No Doubt

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    7. "Darkness" - Peter Gabriel
  • Just When You Thought They Were Done: Songs released by artists/bands just after reuniting from a breakup/hiatus.

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    8. "How Far We've Come" - Matchbox Twenty

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    9. "Tonite" - LCD Soundsystem

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    10. "God is Dead?" - Black Sabbath

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    11. "Easy Money" - Electric Light Orchestra

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    12. "Governed by Contagions" - At the Drive-In

4. "Hash Pipe" - Weezer
    12. "Governed by Contagions" - At the Drive-In