The Track Pack game

Comments

• SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior
    Taking a Trip: Songs that mention at least two cities, two states, or two countries

1. "All My Exes Live in Texas" - George Strait (Texas, Tennessee)
    2. "Kokomo" - The Beach Boys (Aruba, Jamaica, etc)
    3. "Rock'n Me" - Steve Miller Band (Phoenix, Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, LA)
    4. "The Heart of Rock & Roll" - Huey Lewis & The News (L.A., Cleveland, New York, D.C., San Antonio, Boston, Baton Rouge, etc.)
    5. "April 29, 1992 (Miami)" - Sublime (Miami, Chicago, Long Beach, San Francisco, etc.)
    6. "Crossin' the Mississippi" - Eddie Rabbitt (Little Rock, Memphis, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas)
    7. "Big Enough" - Kirin J. Callinan ft. Alex Cameron (Australia, America, China, Russia, Great Britain, Canada, Croatia, etc.)
    8. "Planet Texas" - Kenny Rogers (London, Paris, Budapest, Kashmir, Tokyo)
    9. "Pop Muzik" - M (New York, London, Paris, Munich)
    10. "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" - Gordon Lightfoot (Detroit, Cleveland)

I almost used Michigan/Wisconsin as the qualifier, but couldn't because the song only mentions Lake Michigan.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Taking a Trip: Songs that mention at least two cities, two states, or two countries

4. "The Heart of Rock & Roll" - Huey Lewis & The News (L.A., Cleveland, New York, D.C., San Antonio, Boston, Baton Rouge, etc.)
    5. "April 29, 1992 (Miami)" - Sublime (Miami, Chicago, Long Beach, San Francisco, etc.)
    6. "Crossin' the Mississippi" - Eddie Rabbitt (Little Rock, Memphis, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas)
    7. "Big Enough" - Kirin J. Callinan ft. Alex Cameron (Australia, America, China, Russia, Great Britain, Canada, Croatia, etc.)
    10. "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" - Gordon Lightfoot (Detroit, Cleveland)
    11. "Route 66" - Chuck Berry (too many to list)
    I didn't mean for this to become post-pong :p

12. "$0 Hour Week (For a Livin')" - Alabama (Kansas, West Virginia)
  • Taking a Trip: Songs that mention at least two cities, two states, or two countries

12. "$0 Hour Week (For a Livin')" - Alabama (Kansas, West Virginia)
    13. "U Can't Touch This" - MC Hammer (London, San Francisco Bay Area)

12. "40 Hour Week (For a Livin')" - Alabama (Kansas, West Virginia)
    14. "City of New Orleans" - Willie Nelson (Illinois, Mississippi)
  • Taking a Trip: Songs that mention at least two cities, two states, or two countries

15. "The New World" - X (Mobile, Alabama; Buffalo, New York; Gary, Indiana)

16. "In Glendale" - Tim Heidecker (Nebraska, Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania, Tennessee)

16. "In Glendale" - Tim Heidecker (Nebraska, Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania, Tennessee)
    17. "Oliver's Army" - Elvis Costello (Hong Kong, London, Palestine, Johannesburg)

17. "Oliver's Army" - Elvis Costello (Hong Kong, London, Palestine, Johannesburg)
    18. "Shriners Convention" - Ray Stevens (Hahaira (GA), Yazoo City (MS))
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited September 12

19. "Salina" - The Avett Brothers (Salina, Kansas, Cleveland, Ohio, Indianapolis, Poughkeepsie, New York, Carolina)
  • thebipsnbeepsthebipsnbeeps Unsigned
    edited September 12

19. "Salina" - The Avett Brothers (Salina, Kansas, Cleveland, Ohio, Indianapolis, Poughkeepsie, New York, Carolina)
    20. "Award Tour" - A Tribe Called Quest (New York, NJ, NC, VA, Chinatown, Spokane, London, Tokyo, Houston, Delaware, DC, Dallas, etc.)

Please Be Specific! Song titles that begin with the article "the"

1. "The Bird" - The Time
  • Please Be Specific! Song titles that begin with the article "the"

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    2. "The Right to Rock" - Keel

Random note, I am shocked that "The Right to Rock" isn't DLC, to be frank.

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    3. "The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)" - Demilich

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    3. "The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)" - Demilich
    4. "The Machman" - Gary Numan

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    5. "The Chain" - Fleetwood Mac

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    6. "The Beat" - Elvis Costello

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    7. "The Weight" - The Band

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    8. "The Hunger" - The Distillers

• Just jumping in to say that if this were a legit game that has someone win somehow for each topic, then I'm pretty sure @Wildcat15 would with that amazing song title pull.
  • Just jumping in to say that if this were a legit game that has someone win somehow for each topic, then I'm pretty sure @Wildcat15 would with that amazing song title pull.

Searched in my collection for something that could beat it to say "watch this", but I couldn't.

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    9. "The Anthem" - Good Charlotte

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    10. "The Only Thing Worse Than Beating a Dead Horse Is Betting On One" - Relient K

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    10. "The Only Thing Worse Than Beating a Dead Horse Is Betting On One" - Relient K
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    12. "The Pope Song" - Tim Minchin

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    13. "The Authority Song" - Jimmy Eat World

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    14. "The Captain of Her Heart" - Double

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    15. "The Way" - Fastball

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    15. "The Way" - Fastball
    16. "The Spirit of Radio" - Rush

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    15. "The Way" - Fastball
    17. "The Pharaohs" - Neko Case

1. "The Bird" - The Time
    11. "The Wall" - Kansas
    15. "The Way" - Fastball
    17. "The Pharaohs" - Neko Case
    18. "The Sky Is A Neighborhood" - Foo Fighters