The Track Pack game

Comments

• This is Just a Tribute: Songs about people who have passed away. (Subject must have passed at the time of song's release)

1. "Why I Am" - Dave Matthews Band (DMB's former saxophone player LeRoi Moore)
    2. “Murder One” - Metallica (Lemmy Kilmister)
    3. "Knock Me Down" - Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP's former guitarist, Hillel Slovak)
    4. "Candle in the Wind 1997" - Elton John (Diana, Princess of Wales)
    5. "Back on the Chain Gang" - The Pretenders (band's original guitarist, James Honeyman-Scott)
    6. "Hear You Me" - Jimmy Eat World (two fans of the band who had died in a car crash, Mykel and Carli Allen)
    7. "All Those Years Ago" - George Harrison (John Lennon)
  • edited September 30
    This is Just a Tribute: Songs about people who have passed away. (Subject must have passed at the time of song's release)

3. "Knock Me Down" - Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP's former guitarist, Hillel Slovak)
    5. "Back on the Chain Gang" - The Pretenders (band's original guitarist, James Honeyman-Scott)
    6. "Hear You Me" - Jimmy Eat World (two fans of the band who had died in a car crash, Mykel and Carli Allen)
    8. "Goodbye" - Slipknot (Paul Gray)
  • This is Just a Tribute: Songs about people who have passed away. (Subject must have passed at the time of song's release)

9. "Love Survives" - Irene Cara and Freddie Jackson (Child Actress, Judith Barsi)
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    This is Just a Tribute: Songs about people who have passed away. (Subject must have passed at the time of song's release)

9. "Love Survives" - Irene Cara and Freddie Jackson (Child Actress, Judith Barsi)
    10. "Here Today" - Paul McCartney (John Lennon)
  • stixman6stixman6 Unsigned

11. "Man on the Moon" - R.E.M. (Andy Kaufman)

12. "To Live Is To Die" - Metallica (Metallica's original bassist, Cliff Burton)
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star

12. "To Live Is To Die" - Metallica (Metallica's original bassist, Cliff Burton)
    13. "Life in a Northern Town" - The Dream Academy (singer/songwriter Nick Drake)

13. "Life in a Northern Town" - The Dream Academy (singer/songwriter Nick Drake)
    14. "Never Fade" - Alice In Chains (Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, and William DuVall's Grandmother)
  • edited October 3

12. "To Live Is To Die" - Metallica (Metallica's previous bassist, Cliff Burton)
    14. "Never Fade" - Alice In Chains (Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, and William DuVall's Grandmother)
    15. "I'll Be Missing You" - Puff Daddy, Faith Evans and 112 (The Notorious B.I.G.)

Also, minor nitpick but Cliff wasn't Metallica's original bassist. That was Ron McGovney.

3. "Knock Me Down" - Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP's previous guitarist, Hillel Slovak)
    12. "To Live Is To Die" - Metallica (Metallica's previous bassist, Cliff Burton)
    15. "I'll Be Missing You" - Puff Daddy, Faith Evans and 112 (The Notorious B.I.G.)
    16. "Tears In Heaven" - Eric Clapton (Clapton's son, Connor)

3. "Knock Me Down" - Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP's previous guitarist, Hillel Slovak)
    17. "Afterimage" - Rush (Robbie Whelan, assistant audio engineer)

18. "Hey Man Nice Shot" - Filter (R. Budd Dwyer)

19. "No-One but You (Only the Good Die Young)" - Queen (Freddie Mercury)

19. "No-One but You (Only the Good Die Young)" - Queen (Freddie Mercury)
    20. "Elegia" - New Order (Ian Curtis of Joy Division)

Do instrumentals count? If not, 20. "Song for Ronnie James" by Jorn (Ronnie James Dio), but I think Elegia should count regardless.

Stop It, I'm Getting Dizzy!: Songs that mention spinning in some form.

1. "Satellite" - Teresa Brewer
  • Stop It, I'm Getting Dizzy!: Songs that mention spinning in some form.

2. "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" - Dead or Alive

3. "Spinning Around" - Kylie Minogue

4. "Tornado of Souls" - Megadeth

5. "Circles" - Switchfoot
  • SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior

6. "Circles" - The Kinda Long-Haired Band

7. "Dizzy" - Jimmy Eat World
  • CanuckGamerCanuckGamer Road Warrior

8. "Will It Go Round in Circles" - Billy Preston
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star

9. "Spin the Black Circle" - Pearl Jam

10. “Spin” - Taking Back Sunday

11. "Spinning Wheel" - Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal

12. "Turn! Turn! Turn" - The Byrds
  • edited October 9

13. "Pink Cloud" - Little Dragon

By the way, can we rename the challenge to "SPINNAH"?

14. "Spinnin'" - Soul Asylum
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act

15. "Spin" - Lifehouse

15. "Spin" - Lifehouse
    16. “Like Spinning Plates” - Radiohead