A Hard Day's Night

ChaelChael Opening Act
edited July 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
The more I think about it, the more I believe that AHDN will be a venue in the game. For one, everybody knows its going to be in the game yet they held back on announcing it. Two, it does say "And more" under the venue list. I don't think this refers to the dreamscapes as they are already covered by Abbey Road. Any thoughts?

Comments

• babaorielybabaoriely Unsigned
    edited July 2009
    I'm hoping that they do a dreamscape for the song that is like the movie. Black and white with the four of them being chased down the street by a bunch of screaming girls.
  • Wave57Wave57 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Good logic behind that, but I'm not sure. I guess we will wait and see.
  • Dr._Frasier_CraneDr._Frasier_Crane Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    I doubt it, since Can't Buy Me Love is in the game and it's part of the Ed Sullivan venue.
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I don't think it will be a venue. You have decent reasons for thinking there might be AHDN venue in there, but it is all guesswork. I just don't see it being in there. Not that I really care about additional venues much. What has been announced covers the big stuff, and the dreamscapes will cover just about anything else you can think of Beatle-y.
  • Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    It's possible we might get the venue as part of the Hard Day's Night DLC (assuming we get that too).
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    As I said before, if there are any more venues that would mean there would only be 2-4 songs per venue or there would be less dreamscapes which would mean there's too much early stuff. There are only 45 songs in the game so the venues we already have would cover everything while allowing 5-6 songs per venue. That doesn't mean they won't add venues as DLC though.
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited July 2009
    I don't know know for sure, but I think it would be cool if that was a venue.
  • MecklerMeckler Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    it would be nice to have it on there. i saw that film earlier today. Good stuff and pretty funny.
  • ChaelChael Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    Can't Buy Me Love was a movie song but remember that song was finished well before the movie was made. It wasn't one of the songs they wrote specifically for the movie. Also, I dont think we will have a strict 5 songs at each venue. I'm thinking that some venues could have 3 songs, some 4, some 5.

P.S. Unless there are some pictures I haven't seen from the Budokon, I'm guessing that Paperback Writer will be the encore song and thats why they are in their night costumes. Thats's the only song they are wearing those outfits isnt it?
  • zepplinmikezepplinmike Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    MostSpartan14;2777617 said:
    As I said before, if there are any more venues that would mean there would only be 2-4 songs per venue or there would be less dreamscapes which would mean there's too much early stuff. There are only 45 songs in the game so the venues we already have would cover everything while allowing 5-6 songs per venue. That doesn't mean they won't add venues as DLC though.
    All of the venues will get plenty of use with DLC, so I doubt they are worried much about underusing the announced venues.

To me, it would be tragic if the AHDN film wasn't represented in the game, and to a lesser extent that goes for the Help! film as well.
  • ChaelChael Opening Act
    edited July 2009
    zepplinmike;2785979 said:
    All of the venues will get plenty of use with DLC, so I doubt they are worried much about underusing the announced venues.

To me, it would be tragic if the AHDN film wasn't represented in the game, and to a lesser extent that goes for the Help! film as well.
    You know, Help may have an even better chance then AHDN. No songs from Help have been shown yet and it still says "And More" under venues. Abbey Road covers the dreamscapes so what is the "And More"?