The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

N-PlayN-Play Rising Star
edited June 2013 in Less Rokk More Talk
Anyone else here Play Kingdom Hearts? I Addicted, Fun gameplay and EXELLENT Storyline.

Comments

• ham736ham736 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    I enjoyed the game, but i finished both like 2-3 years ago, still waiting for the third, not sure on the portables. But i love the game.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited July 2009
    ham736;2785539 said:
    I enjoyed the game, but i finished both like 2-3 years ago, still waiting for the third, not sure on the portables. But i love the game.
    You might be waiting for a while then. They haven't said anything concerning a third game. I'm getting the portable ones because they look fun.
  • AeroZeppelinSevenfoldAeroZeppelinSevenfold Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Kingdom Hearts is awesome. Can't wait for the DS one. To bad I won't have the money for it. :(
  • Pwnz0r3dPwnz0r3d Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    N-Play;2784828 said:
    I Think Sepronith Would win, Still havn't Beat him....
    I beat him on all diff already
    pretty average if you get lvl 95 while spamming trinity
    edited July 2009
    I could never beat Sephiroth in KH2, but I did beat him in KH1. It was while a friend was over too. How beastly is that?
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Can't follow the storyline? :p

Maybe it's more complex with the GBA games and such, but it always seemed like it had a really simple storyline. I did hate how it felt like the second game in the main series was taking itself so seriously. It wasn't as light-hearted as the original, I guess trying to be 'darker and edgier', but I thought that was really lame.

I doubted the series before I played it, mainly 'cause there was some obsessed fanboy I knew who drew pictures of Mickey Mouse with a keyblade..very off-putting. But playing through the two PS2 games was very enjoyable.

But really, complicated story? :p I missed all the stuff from the GBA games, and didn't even finish KH1 before finishing KH2, and it still made sense to me.
    edited July 2009
    OakTea;2788866 said:
    Can't follow the storyline? :p

Maybe it's more complex with the GBA games and such, but it always seemed like it had a really simple storyline. I did hate how it felt like the second game in the main series was taking itself so seriously. It wasn't as light-hearted as the original, I guess trying to be 'darker and edgier', but I thought that was really lame.

I doubted the series before I played it, mainly 'cause there was some obsessed fanboy I knew who drew pictures of Mickey Mouse with a keyblade..very off-putting. But playing through the two PS2 games was very enjoyable.

But really, complicated story? :p I missed all the stuff from the GBA games, and didn't even finish KH1 before finishing KH2, and it still made sense to me.
    I could understand people who would start with the second game. It would make absolutly no sense to them. But yeah, I think that KH1 and KH2 are the only games in the series so far that are must plays to get the story. I never completed Chain of Memories (GBA game) and I still understood KH2.
    edited July 2009
    Same story here. I have yet to play any KH besides 2 and the i got the story pretty much nailed down
  • k4zukik4zuki Unsigned
    edited July 2009
    I fell for the game ever since the 1st Japanese Version came out. Got hooked to it immediately after that, and now waiting for KH 179 (358/2) and KH:BBS to come out!!!
  • k4zukik4zuki Unsigned
    edited July 2009
    Isn't there a game called Re: Chain of Memories where you can play on the PS2? Exactly the same as the GBA with extras and 3D awesomeness...
  • lawrence1103lawrence1103 Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    Rockbandfan23467;2784295 said:
    So, if Sephiroth fought all the members of The Organization at once, what do you think would happen?
    Sephiroth wins! he's a badass. The only one that could beat him is Cloud
    edited July 2009
    lawrence1103;2791791 said:
    Sephiroth wins! he's a badass. The only one that could beat him is Cloud
    I disagree. I beat him with Sora in KH1. :D
  • NormanCoxwellNormanCoxwell Road Warrior
    edited July 2009
    You get to go to Wonderland and Halloweentown. I love it.
  • N-PlayN-Play Rising Star
    edited July 2009
    NormanCoxwell;2792991 said:
    You get to go to Wonderland and Halloweentown. I love it.
    ...and port Royal :)
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited July 2009
    I own KH1, KH2 and a memory card with all my game data saved on it and I don't even own a PS2. I've been planning on buying a PS2 for a little while now (especially since they've dropped in price so much) just to replay them.
    edited July 2009
    BevoTheWarrior;2798792 said:
    I own KH1, KH2 and a memory card with all my game data saved on it and I don't even own a PS2. I've been planning on buying a PS2 for a little while now (especially since they've dropped in price so much) just to replay them.
    Or you could buy a 60gb PS3. :)
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited July 2009
    So, how would you guys feel if Sora and his lovers appered in Epic Mickey?

Personally, I'd laugh at the EPIC. But it probably will not happen.
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited July 2009
    Soratar;2798806 said:
    Or you could buy a 60gb PS3. :)
    The PS3 just doesn't have enough interest for me to justify the price. I actually told my brother when they were first coming out that the only way I'd consider buying one is if it got KH3.
    edited July 2009
    Rockbandfan23467;2798810 said:
    So, how would you guys feel if Sora and his lovers appered in Epic Mickey?

Personally, I'd laugh at the EPIC. But it probably will not happen.
    Emo Sora? Normal Riku? Ohmigod
    edited July 2009
    Pwnz0r3d;2799631 said:
    Emo Sora? Normal Riku? Ohmigod
    But then all the fan girls would fall in love with Sora and nobody would like Riku. He'd be waaaaaaaaay too normal.
  • CommonCriminalCommonCriminal The Stork Whisperer
    edited July 2009
    Did the ending to KH1 make anyone else sad? (With Mickey closing the door)
    edited July 2009
    CommonCriminal;2799698 said:
    Did the ending to KH1 make anyone else sad? (With Mickey closing the door)
    Actually, the ending of KH2 made me shed a tear. I don't know why, but I remember being sad after playing it. I think it was because I thought that that was going to be the last game (I hadn't seen the preview at that point).
  • ffwarrior47ffwarrior47 Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Kingdom Hearts 3 better take a darker turn.

I want to actually fear for Sora, Donald, and Goofy's lives. I want them to actually be in grave danger. :)
    edited July 2009
    ffwarrior47;2801533 said:

I want to actually fear for Sora, Donald, and Goofy's lives. I want them to actually be in grave danger. :)
    The Birth By Sleep trailer was definatly darker when I first saw it. I thought that Ven was dead when the evil guy froze him.
  • ffwarrior47ffwarrior47 Headliner
    edited July 2009
    Soratar;2801553 said:
    The Birth By Sleep trailer was definatly darker when I first saw it. I thought that Ven was dead when the evil guy froze him.
    Yeah. See, IGN knows exactly what i want out of KH3 :p
  • gosox333gosox333 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Bump with this

Lilo & Stitch world confirmed for BBS.

I think people need to stop asking about KH3, and start paying attention to this. As far as I'm concerned, BBS should be considered a main game in the series.

(I like the sig/avatar set, ffwarrior ;))
  • forrest99forrest99 Banned
    edited September 2009
    Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have the Marvel in it?
  • gosox333gosox333 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    You got me excited for a BBS release date. :(

And that is a VERY interesting idea. It would definitely give the series a boost in popularity.
    edited September 2009
    ffwarrior47;2801533 said:

So Goofy nearly being killed in KH2 and Donald and Mickey going all badass fighting with Cloud and Leon wasnt enough?
    Wait, no i agree with you :P