Denver, CO "Rock Band Nights"

YRDaddyYRDaddy Road Warrior
edited March 2013 in Rock Band Events
"Rock Band Nights" in Denver! Brought to you by Death of the Arcade Entertainment! If this is your 1st time visiting this forum thread, don't let the post count scare you. All the information you need to know is right here on the 1st page. If you care to join in any of the other conversations going on here daily than jump to the last page of the thread and try and catch up!

Special Events / 1 Time Gigs:

Denver Comic Con 2013
Info to follow

Weekly Locations:

South Philly Cheese Steaks
2070 S. University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80210
Every Wednesday Night
8pm - 11pm
18 and up
Great Food & drink specials!
720-328-0018

Rock Band 3 will be set up on stage using an Xbox 360 with all the download content available, multiple TV’s, projector, & an awesome sound system! We are also proud to feature all of the latest Rock Band instruments... uh, I mean controllers :p. This is not a contest or “Battle of the Bands” (unless otherwise noted) so all skill levels are welcome. For more information about our "Rock Band Nights", or to view pictures and videos from past and current events, visit our web site at: www.deathofthearcade.com

Hope to see ya soon!

Post up here with any questions or visit www.deathofthearcade.com for more info
Later! :D

Comments

• YRDaddyYRDaddy Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2814767 said:
    i beat danny! and i dont understand your reasoning for starting a new thread...
    Do you want a pony to??

I start a new 1 around 1000 post or so incase new people chime in, they won't be detoured by all of the non-sense we talk about everyday. Also keeps the thread date semi-current so that they know things are still going on, then they don't call so much to ask questions.
  • ImBillPardyImBillPardy Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2814767 said:
    i beat danny! and i dont understand your reasoning for starting a new thread...
    I Hate you.
    YRDaddy;2814868 said:
    Do you want a pony to??
    Hey! I Didn't even get my mutated pony for being post 1000 in the last thread!
    YRDaddy;2814868 said:
    I start a new 1 around 1000 post or so incase new people chime in, they won't be detoured by all of the non-sense we talk about everyday. Also keeps the thread date semi-current so that they know things are still going on, then they don't call so much to ask questions.
    Don't worry, this thread will also be ruined in no time.

Oh and Supercon pics. are up. http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=sc&cat=56&sort_key=idate&order_key=DESC&prune_key=* You know I find it weird that I can find pics. of that band that entered last possible second, but basically none of Tetnus.
  • kazlamkazlam Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2815071 said:
    I Hate you.
    aww shucks. a single tear rolls down my cheek.
    ImBillPardy;2815071 said:
    You know I find it weird that I can find pics of that band that entered last possible second, but basically none of Tetnus.
    everyone was too busy enjoying the show and being awe struck by their performances.
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2816118 said:
    aww shucks. a single tear rolls down my cheek.
    I Hope it's a sign you're malfunctioning, jerk.

And Robot Chicken skate party tomorrow! Wooo! I'm going to probably end up cracking my skull!
    edited August 2009
    what time and where?
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2816382 said:
    what time and where?
    Skate City off 120th on I-25 (so near Golden Cue) from 8-11. Though if you bring a copy of Star Wars: Robot Chicken Episode II you can get in an hour early.
  • bse523bse523 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    And thus, let the nonsense begin! YR, keep making the threads, and we'll keep destroying them!
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2816175 said:

I'm going to probably end up cracking my skull!
    It could only make things better inside that melon :p
    bse523;2816991 said:
    And thus, let the nonsense begin! YR, keep making the threads, and we'll keep destroying them!
    This entertainment is what helps get me through the day!!

Don't forget, this month starts a brand new "roadie drawing" for all 4 of the locations!

I will not be seeing you at The Golden Cue (Chasers) tonight because I will be watching Mr. Pardy crack his skull open at The Robot Chicken Skate Party. Have fun! Later! :D
    edited August 2009
    I'll be going to the skate party, but I'm unsure of the skating part. Everytime I have has ended terribly (well there was that one time in elementary school when my friend decided to ride his bike while I hold onto a rope with skates on after we saw it on TV and...You can imagine how that ends). Though it can't be THAT terrible if Gym Class Heroes is playing and I decide to put myself in a coma.

Also off topic (or actually on topic), but I can't find the friggin full pack download up for Spinal Tap on goddamn marketplace.
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2819819 said:
    ...You can imagine how that ends
    i can and i have. and it was awesome.
    ImBillPardy;2819819 said:
    Also off topic (or actually on topic), but I can't find the friggin full pack download up for Spinal Tap on goddamn marketplace.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155678&page=4
    HMXHenry;2819546 said:
    HMXsean had posted in another thread, but in case you didn't see his comment we've passed this along to the powers that be and we're working to get it sorted out. We'll keep you posted. Sorry for the confusion.
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2819827 said:
    i can and i have. and it was awesome.
    If you imagined me falling back on my head bleeding and me just going back to my friend's house and playing Megaman X then you are correct

And you thinking about going to the Skate Party?
    edited August 2009
    edited August 2009
    Fine! We don't need you anyways! More skate for us! Weeeee *crack* whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
    edited August 2009
    though i would like to see just how small seth green really is. im not current with my robot chicken purchases though
    edited August 2009
    Neither am I, haven't even watched all of season 3 and I don't remember watching 4 or whatever the current season is either (****, didn't even watch Star Wars: Robot Chicken Episode II), but still going. That and only have season 1 on DVD, but Episode II should possibly be in the mail today. Though I am eager to see if I can lift Seth Green over my head and toss him over the railing...
  • GameRansoMGameRansoM Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2802093 said:
    Sweet, Big Bottom and Hellhole next week.
    Big Bottom Lyrics

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
    I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo
    That better stay in the damn game.
    Not only is it in the game... it's the SAMPLE!
    edited August 2009
    In honor of it being my birthday (I'm 70 y.o. with Benjamin Button desease) today I will be giving out some random prize tonight at Roosters Rock Band Night! Hope you's can make it. Later! :D
    edited August 2009
    Happy B-day man-child.

And last night sure was friggin sweaty....

And I like how every thread has had a tag involving me.
    edited August 2009
    YRDaddy;2823874 said:
    In honor of it being my birthday
    happy barfday!

i attempted 'what a horrible night blah blah blah' last night. i think i came out with a 63% & 42 streak. less playing and more watching the colors.
    edited August 2009
    So was I right in saying much worse then Visions?
  • bse523bse523 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Yea it is. It's laughable. Visions is just stupid.

And happy b-day YR.
    edited August 2009
    its pretty ri-gosh-darn-dad-gum-diculous
    edited August 2009
    More reason I love that band. Now all we need is some Statutory Ape in the game as well.

And jumping asscrackers, Seth Green is one tiny mofo.
  • GameRansoMGameRansoM Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2824393 said:
    And jumping asscrackers, Seth Green is one tiny mofo.
    And... friggin sweaty? :eek:
    Should've had Ebul Sarah stop in. She makes short people feel tall. Like a couple weeks ago at Roosters.

Happy Birthday, Gabe! Shall we bring you a cake? Something like this, perhaps?
    edited August 2009
    GameRansoM;2824416 said:
    And... friggin sweaty? :eek:
    Nate would know better then anyone after last night...

And honestly, I almost feel he's tinier then Sarah...
  • funkbunny77funkbunny77 Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    YRDaddy;2823874 said:
    In honor of it being my birthday (I'm 70 y.o. with Benjamin Button desease) today ...
    Happy Birthday, Daddy-O! :) Hope it was rockin!

Don't tell me Mr Green is short. Although I know he is. So sad to miss the opportunity to not only get a goofy pic with him (maybe) but to see Mr Pardy crack his skull open. :(

Can't wait to be home. This back-to-back travel business is taking a short hiatus until late September. Just want to be in my own bed. That and play rock band with peeps who know how to play and play well ... and have the entire 84 songs unlocked and know how to set calibration and .... ;)

(my coworkers like rock band, but clearly not as much as I do.)
    edited August 2009
    funkbunny77;2827172 said:
    Happy Birthday, Daddy-O! :) Hope it was rockin!

Don't tell me Mr Green is short. Although I know he is. So sad to miss the opportunity to not only get a goofy pic with him (maybe) but to see Mr Pardy crack his skull open. :(

Can't wait to be home. This back-to-back travel business is taking a short hiatus until late September. Just want to be in my own bed. That and play rock band with peeps who know how to play and play well ... and have the entire 84 songs unlocked and know how to set calibration and .... ;)

(my coworkers like rock band, but clearly not as much as I do.)
    I Didn't skate that night! Though I did see a ton more moose knuckles then I wanted to see. That and I got to bring back some of my old Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gem skills back since they had a full working arcade cabinet of it. Other then that it was alright, Gym Class Heroes made me feel physically sick when they started playing...

And this is either pure unadulterated genius or the dumbest invention ever. At least it kills the play a real instrument argument.
    edited August 2009
    ImBillPardy;2828351 said:
    either pure unadulterated genius or the dumbest invention ever. At least it kills the play a real instrument argument.
    my vote is dumb. still not playing the instrument, just blindly strumming. im holding out for something more of an interactive learning tool, like say....this.
    edited August 2009
    kazlam;2829369 said:
    . im holding out for something more of an interactive learning tool, like say....this.
    Your crazy... that's not going to help you drum without a note chart at all! :p

Have fun at Fidels tonight people. Later! :D