Denver, CO "Rock Band Nights"

Comments

• funkbunny77funkbunny77 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    GameRansoM;3048122 said:
    See you guys at Golden Cue Chasers for... my birthday party! :D *w00t*
    Can't be there tonight but Happy Birfday to YYYOOOOOOUU!
  • YRDaddyYRDaddy Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Hello... I got an interesting call today from a sales guy who is trying to get rid of a bunch of these dirt cheap. Problem is that they are for PS2 and PS3 only and most (if not all) of us play on Xbox. Does anyone have an interest in 1 of these at all?? Its a real wood guitar stock body with a rosewood fretboard.
  • ImBillPardyImBillPardy Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    For how much? I Have an idea...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • kazlamkazlam Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    i need working inards from a wireless 360 guitar for dirt cheap.
    edited September 2009
    kazlam;3053912 said:
    i need working inards from a wireless 360 guitar for dirt cheap.
    Why?? Are you going to install some weird cybornetic guitar directly into your arm for for Rock Band Nights to match your drumming foot?!

As a special good by and hello to the new and old schedule at Old C this week... Tomorrow would technically be the last Friday of this month and next week would be the 1st and last Thursday of the month. Therefor tomorrow will be the "Roadie Drawing" at Old C and next week will be another "Roadie Drawing" at Old C :) See what I did there? Later! :D

Oh... by the way, let it be known that "The James" is coolest mutha-trucker (TM Danny) ever! That is all ;)
    edited September 2009
    YRDaddy;3054891 said:
    Why?? Are you going to install some weird cybornetic guitar directly into your arm for for Rock Band Nights to match your drumming foot?!
    im still wanting to get my full size Peavey guitar to be playable.
    YRDaddy;3054891 said:
    tomorrow will be the "Roadie Drawing" at Old C and next week will be another "Roadie Drawing" at Old C
    count me in!
    YRDaddy;3054891 said:
    let it be known that "The James" is coolest mutha-trucker (TM Danny) ever! That is all
    pics or it didnt happen. whatever IT might be...
    edited September 2009
    kazlam;3055042 said:
    im still wanting to get my full size Peavey guitar to be playable....
    I liked my reasoning better :p Have you tried using the guts from a Les Paul? Those things have been going for about $20 lately...
    kazlam;3055042 said:
    count me in!
    Sweet... IONS tonight??
    kazlam;3055042 said:
    pics or it didnt happen. whatever IT might be...
    No pics but we did have a fully working playable Rock Band version of Red Tides song in under a week minus vocals :)

See ya's at Old C tonight! Say good by to Friday's though :(
  • ToastninjaToastninja Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I like dirt cheap. Especially when I need guitars to mess around with in my workshop of horrors. How many, and how cheap? would he be willing to get rid of the lot of them for a really good price?
  • GameRansoMGameRansoM Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Toastninja;3057908 said:
    I like dirt cheap. Especially when I need guitars to mess around with in my workshop of horrors. How many, and how cheap? would he be willing to get rid of the lot of them for a really good price?
    That was actually what he'd prefer, from what I'm hearing. Sending a PM...
    edited September 2009
    So next week is just Pearl Jam apparently AND coming out on a Sunday as opposed to the usual Tuesday. I Say meh.
    edited September 2009
    There are some more Best Buy pics posted up on the website courtesy of our friend Bernie :D
    edited September 2009
    See ya's at Illegal Petes tonight!! Later :D
  • StageBeansStageBeans Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Another great time tonight! Rock Your Socks Off's drums will probably confound me for life.
    edited September 2009
    StageBeans;3064291 said:
    Another great time tonight! Rock Your Socks Off's drums will probably confound me for life.
    Then you better practice your...gloves off (?) I guess....
    edited September 2009
    StageBeans;3064291 said:
    Rock Your Socks Off's drums will probably confound me for life.
    ehh...its not that tricky for robots!
    edited September 2009
    Mr.I-Drum-Waking-The-Demon-While-Looking-Away-From-The-Screen-And-Get-99% (usually). Last night was awesome more and more I think about it. Mostly for Gabe frightening the girl on bass by yelling profanity whenever the Lips mics. died while right next to her (loud random outbursts scaring random people? I Am rubbing off on everyone apparently).
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    AKA Pure 100% sugar and microscopically hammered with more sugar.
    edited September 2009
    Pics from Sunday are on the website. Later! :D
    edited September 2009
    ImBillPardy;3068449 said:
    Last night was awesome more and more I think about it. Mostly for Gabe frightening the girl on bass by yelling profanity whenever the Lips mics. died ....
    Girls on bass shouldn't be so easily scared - they should be totally indifferent and awesome ;)

I know y'all don't really miss me but I'll pretend you do ... I'm headed out of town Wed for the rest of the week. :) Then the following weekend I'm heading back out on the road again ... but then I'm back home for the rest of the month. yay!

Which brings me to our annual Halloween Party! Specifics still to come but it won't be on Halloween. Costumes encouraged but not required.

hope all is well otherwise!
  • GameRansoMGameRansoM Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    kazlam;3068569 said:
    and the cupcakes...
    and ninja violinist...
    edited September 2009
    funkbunny77;3069691 said:
    I know y'all don't really miss me but I'll pretend you do ... I'm headed out of town Wed for the rest of the week. :) Then the following weekend I'm heading back out on the road again ... but then I'm back home for the rest of the month. yay!
    all work and no play make laura something something... we'll miss you. fr rlz.
    edited September 2009
    funkbunny77;3069691 said:

i know y'all don't really miss me but i'll pretend you do ... I'm headed out of town wed for the rest of the week. :)
    You still owe me vocals on Naked Eye!!!!!!!
    edited September 2009
    some info for the lips mics cutting out on sunday:
    seinman;3030063 said:
    The Xbox doesn't use bluetooth, it uses a proprietary wireless protocol in the unlicensed 2.4 ghz band. Since the band is unlicensed, any device can use it, and there could be interference. Old leaky microwaves, some cordless phones, wifi, and bluetooth can all cause problems.

Depending on how you hold the microphone, your hand could be blocking the antenna, making the signal weak to begin with. A weak signal is much more likely to succumb to interference than a strong one.

First, change the batteries. If that doesn't help, read the microphone instructions to check how you should be holding them to avoid blocking the antenna. If that doesn't help, use wired devices, which are not prone to such interference.
    edited September 2009
    I More so wanna say because it was made in America.

HAH!
    edited September 2009
    Lips mics are definetely starting to piss me off :mad:

See ya's at Chasers tonight. Later! :D
    edited September 2009
    kazlam;3070738 said:
    all work and no play make laura something something... we'll miss you. fr rlz.
    ImBillPardy;3071412 said:
    You still owe me vocals on Naked Eye!!!!!!!
    Aw, kumbuyah boys!

I'm trying ... all work and no rocking makes laura very very Boring and Plain Vanilla. We just completed a major project (on Monday!) so I'm hoping some on-stage rocking will happen in the near future ... meaning sometime in mid-October. ;)
    edited September 2009
    YRDaddy;3071962 said:
    Lips mics are definetely starting to piss me off :mad:
    The look on that poor girl's eyes at Nate's wedding confirmed you were mad so we understand, Gabe. Do you need a hug?
    edited September 2009
    my pedal broke last night :( robo drummer is without his robo. it may be fixable, but it looks like ill be getting more guitar/bass practice tomorrow.
  • bse523bse523 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    He did, I witnessed the carnage. So I'll be taking over for robo-drummer for Thursday night.