Question about RBN

Alonzo1948Alonzo1948 Rising Star
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
If a band were to upload three or more tracks, could they give the option of buying the songs in a pack or do all the songs have to be bought one at a time, like the wii version of RB2?

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited August 2009
    Alonzo1948;2817879 said:
    If a band were to upload three or more tracks, could they give the option of buying the songs in a pack or do all the songs have to be bought one at a time, like the wii version of RB2?
    As far as we've heard so far, there are no packs on RBN. Individual songs only. But the owner of the songs can set the price at either $1, or $2, or $3 each.
  • Alonzo1948Alonzo1948 Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    davidshek;2817973 said:
    As far as we've heard so far, there are no packs on RBN. Individual songs only. But the owner of the songs can set the price at either $1, or $2, or $3 each.
    Well thats a bummer. Hopefully this is a feature HMX can add in the future.
  • edited August 2009
    no pack options. sorry.
  • AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    No packs are fine with me, I've never been able to buy pack since I'm on Wii. I'm assuming that albums will appear on a persons set list if they have two or more songs.
  • edited August 2009
    AKALink;2819925 said:
    I'm assuming that albums will appear on a persons set list if they have two or more songs.
    Yup! just like regular dlc :)
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited August 2009
    O really? This is news to me. Do you think we will see "pack" availability in the future?
  • edited August 2009
    I can't say either way. But I agree, it would be a nice option to have.
  • lord of da sithlord of da sith Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    HMXEnosity...is it possible to get theme songs into Rock Band through the RBN?
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited August 2009
    lord of da sith;2821716 said:
    HMXEnosity...is it possible to get theme songs into Rock Band through the RBN?
    You mean like video game or TV theme songs? Those are all copyrighted, so, no. Unless you wrote the song in question. :)
  • lord of da sithlord of da sith Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    davidshek;2822051 said:
    You mean like video game or TV theme songs? Those are all copyrighted, so, no. Unless you wrote the song in question. :)
    Any theme, but of course i would want to contact the person who wrote it....but most theme songs are like only 45 seconds or shorter :(