recommendation for platform?

beatlemom63beatlemom63 Unsigned
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
We've got both XBox360 and Wii.....
any recommendation per which console will provide best performance for TB:RB?

We've been previous users of GHWT. . . so new to RB.... next question is if we buy the regular RB Game only, , our Beatles instruments will work for the regular game, correct??

So looking forward to the Fabs........

Comments

• Wave57Wave57 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Go with the 360, and yes The Beatles rockband instruments will work for rockband.
  • The5thBeatleThe5thBeatle Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    360. Better looking graphics and exclusive DLC such as "All You Need Is Love" and the full "Abbey Road' album (not sure if it's gonna be downloadable for the wii, correct me if i'm wrong)
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    The 360 also has added benefits with 'regular' Rock Band...
    -More downloadable songs available than for the Wii (though the Wii will eventually have all the same songs, but the 360 had a headstart)
    -You can buy Rock Band 1, and export 55 of the songs for usage in Rock Band 2 if you fancy, for only five dollars.

Regardless of which console you buy it for, The Beatles instruments will work with any Rock Band game on the same console, and probably work with any Guitar Hero game on that console. Instruments don't work for different consoles.
    (ie., if you have Guitar Hero on your Wii, and The Beatles: Rock Band for the 360, your Beatles instruments will not be compatible with any game on the Wii. I believe this doesn't apply to microphones, however.)
  • pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    If you need to choose between the 360 and Wii version, go 360. Dealing with DLC is less of a hassle on 360.
  • pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    The5thBeatle;2841000 said:
    360. Better looking graphics and exclusive DLC such as "All You Need Is Love" and the full "Abbey Road' album (not sure if it's gonna be downloadable for the wii, correct me if i'm wrong)
    The Abbey Road album is going to be available as a download across all platforms during the same week or so.

"All You Need is Love" will be an exclusive download for the 360 for a limited time -- it'll be available for PS3 and Wii after that period of exclusivity is up (which could last anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months).
  • V3R64DUR4M0NV3R64DUR4M0N Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Xbox 360 rulezzzzzzzzzz!!!!

best graphics and performance
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    360 version for sure
  • BishopkBishopk Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    It probably doesn't matter, but I'd suggest 360. They'll probably get DLC releases more quickly, and have the most support.

I have RB2 Wii, so I'm getting TB:RB on Wii as well.
  • JoeLUFC4evaJoeLUFC4eva Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    get a PS3 !!!
  • seinmanseinman Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Xbox 360, hands down.
  • Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    I own a Wii and it's fun for my family and friends. However, since you own both, I would recommend the 360 due to graphics and DLC support.
  • karaokefreakkaraokefreak Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    and because it isa easier to read the lyrics on 360....